Give me two songs that you think are representative of your bias group and I will rate them

• This is fun.

I will give an early one:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And a recent:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• ONF

External Content youtube.com

B1A4

• okok my turn

External Content www.youtube.com

• I post 4 groups :pepefrog:

It's too hard for SNSD, because they have so many representative songs, I can't decide :pepe-peek:

Golden Child

9Muses

CLC

Kard

• bts

• I'll go with these three groups:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• You post my top 3 TxT songs with Fairy of Shampoo. I have listened to their first three albums and their title tracks but it's really the ones that I prefer.

Run Away : This song is so nostalgic and magic. 10/10

LoveSong is even better. TxT are really involving positively. I love rock the most out of all the musical genres so it's a song for me. The singer in the chorus is really standing out to me. Sorry I am not sure to know who he is. He is really feeling the lyrics and sings soulfully. It might be Taehyun ? 10/10

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• This one is obvious

External Content m.youtube.com

I chose this one, because It represents their early 00s rock-ish sound, they use a lot in the b-sides and skz players/records.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• You post my top 3 TxT songs with Fairy of Shampoo. I have listened to their first three albums and their title tracks but it's really the ones that I prefer.

Run Away : This song is so nostalgic and magic. 10/10

LoveSong is even better. TxT are really involving positively. I love rock the most out of all the musical genres so it's a song for me. The singer in the chorus is really standing out to me. Sorry I am not sure to know who he is. He is really feeling the lyrics and sings soulfully. It might be Taehyun ? 10/10

:froghype:

It is Taehyun! I love rock too, i was really happy with this comeback. It had everything I loved with Lovesong, Dear Sputnik and Loser Lover.

Thank you for the great scores!

:pepelove1:

• External Content m.youtube.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Answer : 9,5 Everything is perfect. It's a hype song done well. The chorus could have been better compared to the verses and the prechorus that are amazing.

Utopia : 9 The vocals at the end are delightful. It's the kind of songs that I would listen to motivate myself and give myself strenght.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I don't know

whistle and maybe DDDD or how you like that

it's hard to just mention one tbh ;(

I'll go with

how you like that

• God menu : 9/10 This song is so humorous. The cooking metaphor to talk about their own music is great. The pre-chorus is really good.

Slump : 10/10 What a nice discovery. I can feel the emotion.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• We must love : 8,5 Nice song.

Beautiful : 7 Nice but a bit repetitive for me.

Tried to walk : 9 It's sweet but it sounds sad at the same time. Very good vocals.

Beautiful Target : 7 It's cute but I am not sure to love the intro.

• okok my turn

Take it Slow 7 It's cute. I like it.

Dancing in the moonlight 7,5 Really cute. For some parts, I feel like the song lacks a bit of energy.

• I’ll keep it to just 2 groups for the sake of not overwhelming lmao.

GOT7:

EXO:

• Wannabe : A bop. 7,5 It's nice.

ONE : 8 Great pre-chrorus and vocals. There is kinda an anti-drops in the chorus that I love.

Dolls : So Jazzy. I like it. 8,5

Wild : 9 Their best title track for me with Heart Locker.

Black Dress : So elegant 8

Helicopter : My favorite song from them. One of my favorite Kpop songs ever. Their voices are so pleseant and Yeeun raps part at the beginning is so satisfying. 10.

I am a casual fan of Kard.

Don't recall : Nice song. I can't believe that they released that as a pre-release It's soothing. 9

Bomb Bomb : Banger and it was kinda a transition song for them. BM is on fire. 9,5

• bts

WABE : Masterpiece. It's so beautiful and touching. Great harmonies. The rap line is really shining. 10

2! 3! : Nice ballad. Jimin is really coming through with all the high notes. 9

• I'll go with these three groups:

Savage : 8 Good song overall. The pre-chorus is amazing and the rap sections too. I even find the end with Naevis cute. The song structure does not disturb me but there are some dead times in the song.

Go baby : 9. Bop. Jiwoo is so talented, she raps, she sings and her voice is really pleasant.

Sherlock : 10. It's iconic and my favorite Shinee song.

• Itzy Dalla Dalla and Wannabe.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

10 for both. Their best songs for me. Slight preference for both. I like the positive messages conveyed in Wannabe and Dalla Dalla. Both songs show well their vocal abilities and are very addictive.

• External Content m.youtube.com

Call Me Baby : 10. It reminds me the good old time when I was an EXO-L. A really good pop song.

Tempo : 8,5. I like it a lot. Kyungsoo voice is really standing out here.

• D4 : It's a huge banger. 9

You never know : My favorite BP song ever. It's an intense and emotional ballad. 10

Itzy : Somebody already posted both. 10 for the two songs. They are well-produced, uplifting and addictive.

aespa : Next Level is a 9. It's a huge but amazing mess. The rap and the bridge with Winter and NingNing special section are delighful. Savage is a 8, good and addictive but sometimes there are some dead times in the song.

Izone : So curious is cute. I am not sure to love the bridge that much. I love the little quirky touh in the song. 7,5. 7 for Sunflower. I like it but don't find it really memorable.

G-Idle : I used to dislike OMG and then it grew on me. Nice instru and production. Soyeon is really talented. It's a 8,5. Hwaa is a masterpiece. Yuqi voice is the song highlight. She is killing it. I love the traditional vibe for the song and the MV.

RV : Red Flavor is a 9. It's a boost of serotonin. Wendy ends the song beautifully. Psycho is a 10. It's Red Velvet outdoing themselves. Psycho was an elegant comeback for so many reasons. Seulgi sounds so good.

Twice : TT is a gem. 10 without any hesitation. Feel Special is a comforting, mature and elegant song. I like it a lot. 8,5

The actual mv is like 6 mins and has a storyline.

• You can mention two.

HYLT : The instru is promiment and really my taste, the chorus is fun. It's a 9.

Whistle : Really an unique song with a good Jennie rap. 10.

• f(x):

1. I think this represents their more "weird, experimental" vibe.

2. This was just iconic.

I love you : I am not the biggest fan of the chorus but the verses and the rap parts are pretty good. 7

MMM : Addictive. 8,5

Crush : 6 The song is not bad but pretty linear. It's like it lacks a progression.

It hurts : 6,5 I heard ballads from 2NE1 that I liked more than It hurts.

9,5 It's a beautiful song. I like it a lot.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!