Is your group fans are mostly all-group fans or akgaes?

• I was wondering because I was only following Kpop from far until Treasure in last May but seem like a lot fandom these days have a lot akgaes (or their akgaes are the most vocal).

So is/are your group(s) have mostly fans of all group or are the akgaes the most vocal?

Per example, most of Treasure fans (teumes) are OT12. I almost never saw akgaes. It's kind surprising because usually big groups end to have some/many akgaes (mostly if the agency push only same members). It's more apparent when a group is created by a survival show. But I guess the fact Treasure debuted 2 years after their survival and had a tv show showcasing their relationship make disappear most of akgaes? (Or OT12 just bury them showing they are a majority)

On this topic, do you love the feeling your fandom give off? If yes/no, why?

I know none fandom are perfect btw.

izna - ZB1

sYn1IRn.jpeg

• i can't think of a single one of my fandoms where akgaes are a huge issue. there are a lot of maknae line akgaes for bts but i don't really consider them armys anyways. and it's just because of the size of the fandom that there are so many. shawols are all ot5, moas are mostly ot5, atinys are mostly ot8s, mydays are mostly ot5 i think, even engenes are ot7. ofc there are people who don't like a certain member, but they're a minority. they usually try to hide it or use codes like we aren't gonna find out. :rolleyes: mainly i've seen ot4 "shawols" but literally everyone thinks they're the scum of the earth and aren't real shawols. i've also seen ot7 atinys but no one likes them either.

even tho armys and engenes are mostly ot7, people do tend to victimize their faves and cause problems. i've seen it the most with these fandoms. bts akgaes are more dangerous because they're actually powerful and do things like sending trucks and trending hate hashtags. enhypen akgaes are more petty and annoying because they don't have power and money yet. no hate to sunshines, but i've mostly seen sunoo stans that i've seen act this way. maybe i just follow too many sunshines but like all of the drama i see on my tl is from them. they'll make a huge fuss over stupid shit like line distribution or claim that other engenes hate sunoo because of something from i-land. and well, don't get me started on the homophobia i've seen from some of them. let's just say there's a lot of 'sunoo gay' discourse on twt. just say the phrase and they'll literally go apeshit and start fighting for the entire day. people will go as far as to "defend" him saying, 'sunoo isn't gay, he's a real man.' tf??? i don't know why they're even discussing this child's sexuality in the first place but whatever. ;( ofc other engenes have their own problems and flaws but this is just what i noticed over the past few months on my tl.

my thoughts towards my fandoms are influenced by the platforms i interact with them on. for there are things about armys i like and things i don't like. but it's mostly things i don't like at this point. i don't like atinys that much because the racism i've seen from nb atinys directed towards black atinys. i only interact with black atinys when i can choose to. and idk, we're a bit lazy, entitled, and too comfortable when it comes to voting, streaming, and otherwise working hard for ateez. i don't like this. moas are actually a pretty great fandom tbh. no complaints here. i don't interact with mydays enough to have an opinion on them. they're cool tho. and engenes are okay lol. the biggest fanbase has homophobic admins tho and everyone follows them despite knowing this, so i kind of sideye this... i think shawols are my favorite fandom. they have some flaws, but in general, they're a lovely group of people. almost every shawol i've met has been kind and welcoming and i love them for it. but they also have a 'don't mess with us' vibe which i love. they don't take shit from anyone. they're never on the offensive tho, just the defensive. no one really goes seeking out fanwars that much, just putting disrespectful people in their place.

• All group fans (Monsta x) there's barely any akgae in the fandom we love to hype the shit out of each member cause once u get in it's impossible to dislike any of them. Wonho have the most akgaes but usually they're ostracized by monbebes/weenes, we don't consider them actual stans.

Actually aside PD groups I think most groups that come from survival shows, their stans prefer otx instead of one single member. Monsta X, Twice, Treasure etc if you notice they don't suffer from akgaes as much as other groups that weren't formed in survival shows. I wonder why, but when groups are formed in survival shows by both judges and public, usually each member can easily stand out on his own without outshadowing the other. Each showcase their unique charm well so it makes more difficult to hate other members and stan only one I think.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I don't think there is ONE group out there where fans are mostly akgaes. Blackpink has a issue with akgaes, but it's a very vocal minority, that blinks shouldn't allow to roam free.

BTS are mostly OT7 too, though for some reason I've seen some solo bullshit on my TL lately. It's funny because it was Jikook akgaes ( separate AND OT2 ), then Jin akgaes, then Hobi akgaes, etc... AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING THIS IS SO FUNNY.

Anyway, don't believe any 'Why isn't the fandom supporting X ?' 'X's contribution is really not considered by the fans', 'X really got the credit for their song stolen', 'Their company is really pushing X' etc... this is straight-up akgae talk, and there is 99.9% chance it's not a thing.

• I don't interact that much with the fandoms, so I'm not the best to answer.

Red Velvet - I heard about some problems with Seulgi akgaes back in 2017 and with Yeri antis back in 2025, but I don't see any complaints right now. Currently, I would say it's a mostly OT5 fandom.

MAMAMOO - within the fandom itself I would say most are OT4. But I've heard about some reactions against Hwasa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!