Sunoo

• I. Introduction

Sunoo is a member of Belift Lab's boy group ENHYPEN.

II. Career

Sunoo was announced to be a contestant on CJENM and Big Hit Entertainment's survival show I-LAND on June 1, 2020. The show started airing on June 26 until September 18. The producers chose him to be the last member of the lineup for ENHYPEN.

Sunoo debuted with the group on November 30 with the release of their mini album Border : Day One.

III. Videography

Title Date Aired
    Network
    I-LAND 2020 Mnet

IV. Videos

FEVER Inkigayo Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Go Big or Go Home COMEBACKSHOW Fancam

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tamed-Dashed Inkigayo Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com

V. Trivia

• He was born in Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
    • He has an older sister
    • During middle school, he was a student council member and class president
    • His nicknames are Ddeonu and Desert Fox
    • Sunoo likes the colors mint, purple, pink, and blue
    • The three words he'd pick to describe himself are "vitamin", "charming", and "handsome"

(Credit to kprofiles.com)