YG ADMITS TO NOT PROMOTING LISA

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What a shameless way to basically admit that they didn't do anything for her promotions.

Suddenly there's "situations" that prevents them from doing this and that, but such "situations" only came up in the case of Lisa and not for any of their other artists.

Surprise, what a big f*cking coincidence.

And no, it's not "the power of music", it's the power of Lisa. She managed to do that despite them giving her songs with the cringiest lyrics.

Even she said in their interview that she didn't want to do this rap but Teddy kept telling her she can do it.

• You know what's the easiest part to hate on YGE? They shit on themselves without my help. Look at this. They suddenly can't book her to do ONLINE INTERVIEWS outside Korea... What a timing to debut Lisa uh? If they knew about such situations, a national holiday that happens every damn year, then why did they debut her this week?? Shameless.

• What does "situation where local activities cannot be properly carried out mean"

Are they referring to chuseok?

Doesn't chuseok come to and end at some point? Cuz there is really not a whiff of promotion after the holidays...

And this...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like she flew to the States for that fallon performance....

• That might be even slightly credible had her groupmate not had a full promotional calendar a short while before.

This company either sees Lisa as some precious and fragile thing they must protect and shield at all costs; or some subhuman untouchable who does not deserve their time and energy and who had better keep the money rolling in to justify them keeping her. One or the other, but the result is pretty much the same.

• Completely shameless. Using your most popular member to make money but treating her like shit. The difference in the promotion for the solos cannot be denied. If Lisa was Korean I expect this problem wouldn't happen..

• Wtf is 'situations where local activities cannot he properly carried out?'

Blamind covid for their incompetence?

But Rosé had a full promo schedule when Covid was around. Suddenly the problem only occurs again now...

People always attacked me for saying Lisa is the member YG cares about the least, but its true.

• So Lisa worked on being fit and healthy to perform well, only to end up barely performing :|

• It is funny how many so called Blinks are silent about this. The difference in promo can't be denied. No, none of us are blaming Chaennie for this. But it isn't fair!

She can't even go and see her family but others can fly all over the place... anyone denying she is treated differently is delusional at this point.

• What a shitty company! YGE doesn't deserve Lisa, if it's not Lisa, those songs are completely forgettable. I am so done, they will never ever get any money from me again. I can't imagine what's in Lisa mind right now when she saw so many complaints of her solo not being promoted properly

• SandyBee3 give me a reasonable explanation for this...

I don’t get this whole sentence anyway… where is this from… l need the whole context of this. Are they referring to the Holidays or what exactly? I wanna know what they mean with “situations”… this is so vague lol

What explanation? I told y’all not to except anything from YG

• I swear I was gonna call her out on this too. :pepe-hehe: I love you SandyBee3 but gurl, it was so obvious YG wasn’t doing much for Lisa

The usual disappointment I guess… I tried to give the benefits of doubt.

I really wanna know what they mean with “situations” … I mean they should give more details! Even if it has something to do with Lisa, at least give fans something to work with……

• The usual disappointment I guess… I tried to give the benefits of doubt.

I really wanna know what they mean with “situations” … I mean they should give more details! Even if it has something to do with Lisa, at least give fans something to work with……

Sandy :peperain: they didn't bother to promote her on Inkigayo where it could give a boost on her charts in Korea, even if just a little help

• What a shitty company! YGE doesn't deserve Lisa, if it's not Lisa, those songs are completely forgettable. I am so done, they will never ever get any money from me again. I can't imagine what's in Lisa mind right now when she saw so many complaints of her solo not being promoted properly

I don't others companies will treat Lisa better since she's not Korean.

• When even YG admit to not promoting Lisa, yet you have people running around shouting this is YG's norm and she got the same treatment as other members.

People literally tried to blame her for getting robbed by her manager so I wouldn't expect logic with these people.

But then when their faves wear a shade of lipstick they don't like.. they need to be thankful their faves will never be treated like Lisa is. We all know why.

• Sandy :peperain: they didn't bother to promote her on Inkigayo where it could give a boost on her charts in Korea, even if just a little help

Having your debut Stage on Fellon is better than Inkigayo, it also has a wider reach… am I missing something? She is killing it on Billboard. I think this was is a little reach.

Anyway back to the OP..They aren’t doing much at the moment yes… but the text is not admitting that they will not or aren’t promoting her. It says despite situations were local activities can’t be carried out properly, she still did well.

So I want to know what these situation are that makes it difficult to carry out proper local activities?

• It is funny how many so called Blinks are silent about this. The difference in promo can't be denied. No, none of us are blaming Chaennie for this. But it isn't fair!

She can't even go and see her family but others can fly all over the place... anyone denying she is treated differently is delusional at this point.

What she can’t?

My heart is breaking. Seriously is she even vaccinated?

YG stans on this site are ridiculous, the evidence is obvious here and still they will find excuses. Even my twitter group who isn’t that interested about BP is now on team Lisa. This makes me happy and sad. I wish she leaves this impotent company. Where are the trucks?

• Having your debut Stage on Fellon is better than Inkigayo, it also has a wider reach… am I missing something? She is killing it on Billboard. I think this was is a little reach.

Anyway back to the OP..They aren’t doing much at the moment yes… but the text is not admitting that they will not or aren’t promoting her. It says despite situations were local activities can’t be carried out properly, she still did well.

So I want to know what these situation are that makes it difficult to carry out proper local activities?

No, i said in the sense that she could have performed in both... Jimmy is a great promo, but Inkigayo too with content for us kkkk

And she said that she has been exercising a lot to perform her songs and look where we are.. with her not performing :peperain:

• Having your debut Stage on Fellon is better than Inkigayo, it also has a wider reach… am I missing something? She is killing it on Billboard. I think this was is a little reach.

Now you are reaching. She will be out next week so Fallon first and nothing later anywhere was not smart at all.

Chai, your excuses will never end....

So because she was on Fallon, inkigayo is not necessary... Its not like she doesn't deseve both. Rosé got both. But Lisa doesn't i see.

And the fact that you are actually attributing her billboard charting to Fallon is ridiculous. It didn't give her any boost. Lisa stans saw the predictions for her placement on BB100 and she was not going to chart.... Soo they decided to go all out in order to avoid what we all know would have happened if she didn't chart....

• This thread contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!