What bts is doing is so legendary. I wonder what their journey was like..

• I'm so proud and happy for them. From meeting with presidents, having diplomatic passports and addressing the U.N general assembly. There's one historic achievement every other day with them. What a pride.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It must be an insane expirience. A group from a small company they conquered the kpop bubble and then became far bigger than it. Is there any like documentary or article detailing their expirience from the start to the level they are now? It would be an amazing watch. Good for them. Keep breaking new heights boys. Keep breaking them. I feel so happy for them and armies.

Desbundar

• its insane! Im also really liking how many ppl have been surprised by BTS. A lot of comments from locals under articles about the speech has been very positive and expressing their surprise they took the initiative to spread a good message to the youth. Its good to see that people are learning more about BTS despite the initial stereotype they have of them (boyband, kpop, etc).

• Rise of Bangtan (not finished)

TheRiseOfBangtanOfficial
    Created with the mission of representing the youth of the world, the popularity of the largest K-Pop group in the world continues to grow with each passing…
    www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• If you want to watch just a single documentary and not a series:

• As a fan who has been supporting them since 2013 all I can say that it hasn't been easy but it has been an amazing journey despite the downs and I am insanely proud of how grounded they have managed to be despite the popularity :borahae:

For the documentary part I agree with onlyfacts to watch "Rise of Bangtan".

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• If you want to watch just a single documentary and not a series:

I don’t like this documentary much. It’s too focused on their success rather than them

• Here are some other I've watched, but I didn't want it to be too much about heartbreak, though there is a lot of that too:

• As a fan who has been supporting them since 2013 all I can say that it hasn't been easy but it has been an amazing journey despite the downs and I am insanely proud of how grounded they have managed to be despite the popularity :borahae:

Granny army :eyes:

It must have been quite a journey for you as well! What did you feel was their first big break? What were theirs and armys reactions to it?

Also the grounded part. I have a special amount of respect for celebs like that. Whenever i see twice being mentioned amongst kind celebs I always see bts there too.

For bts it's hard not to let the pressure and fame get to your head. People must be waiting for a scandal or a single step out of line in every single action from their very first big break. It must be easy to snap at a small staff or do a power trip especially at their level but they still treat staff with respect. If staff that know the ins and outs of idols have good words to say thats a big feat in itself.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!