Lip-syncing deceives people" China to ban celebrities lip sync" + knetz react

• Lip-syncing deceives people" China to ban celebrities lip sync"

Idol groups who used to be only praised for their visuals and who lip sync will be subject to legal restrictions. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China announced on the 18th that it would ban all actors and singers from using lip syncing during performance activities for the healthy and orderly developmentof the performance market.

In addition, if it is discovered that the celebrity agent has allowed the act of lip syncing by its actors and singers, etc., the culture and tourism administration will revoke the agent's qualifications for domestic entertainment activities and disclose the misconduct to the public.

In the event of an accident, heavy penalties such as suspension of qualifications and prohibition from entering the market will be imposed.

source: https://news.naver.com/main/re…01&oid=081&aid=0003217231

original post: here

1. Hilarious that China are the ones doing itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Let's learn from them. Only the ones with actual talent will survive

3. I also want us to go back in the old days when lipsyncing was actually written on screen. Singers use to do add-lip and they sound totally live all the time, you could also hear their breathing distinctively

4. Huh... This is good though?

5. We should do the same. The heavy autotune, what's worse is those who are acting as if they're trying so hard to sing. I find it disgusting that people are pretending to be live. Only singerswho are good singers should be allowed to become one

6. So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We'll be able to catch the real talented ones

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The talented idols wouldn't care about such lawsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's indeed funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Yah this is getting interesting

9. I hope we go back in the days when it was written on screenwhenever someone was lipsyncing

10. I wish that all lipsync were written on the screen

Hul China bans lip-syncing China-bans-lip-syncing.jpg

I think we should do this too

original post: pann

1. [+286, -98] Seriously SM.. Don’t TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, EXO, and Red Velvet all sing live well? But I don’t think I’ve ever watched their live performance

2. [+155, -43] Looking at the singer list of year-end concert, only BTS, TXT, BTOB, iKON, WINNER, GFriend, Mamamoo, BLACKPINK and trot singers sing live. It’s a fact that only Mamamoo, BTOB, groups of HYBE and YG sing live

3. [+150, -256] Only HYBE and YG will survive

4. [+41, -0] I think all handsome idols will be ruined if Korea bans lip syncing

5. [+39, -10] Wow, to be honest, I think Korea should ban lip syncing. Live AR is really fooling viewersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• So the idols are supposed to dance difficult choreographies, not breathe loudly into the microphone, not sweat at all and perfectly sing their songs?

Some people have too many demands.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Stray Kids would be safe as hell. Their sing live on every music show and end of year performance.

• So the idols are supposed to dance difficult choreographies, not breathe loudly into the microphone, not sweat at all and perfectly sing their songs?

Some people have too many demands.

Read comments on youtube, twitter, here too, people really do believe that it's possible to sing whole songs and sound perfect while doing hard choreos. If idols sing live they still need a backtrack to cover the parts they aren't able to sing because it's humanly impossible. Total playback is obvious even tho fans refuse it to acknowledge it. but what makes everything confusing and is deceiving fans is LAR and "it's live, you can hear them breathing". Kpop companies did their job well

• Read comments on youtube, twitter, here too, people really do believe that it's possible to sing whole songs and sound perfect while doing hard choreos. If idols sing live they still need a backtrack to cover the parts they aren't able to sing because it's humanly impossible. Total playback is obvious even tho fans refuse it to acknowledge it. but what makes everything confusing and is deceiving fans is LAR and "it's live, you can hear them breathing". Kpop companies did their job well

yeah, I just think it's unfair to demand these things (knowing that it isn't possible) but name me something that is fair in kpop. :pepe-back-away:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Read comments on youtube, twitter, here too, people really do believe that it's possible to sing whole songs and sound perfect while doing hard choreos. If idols sing live they still need a backtrack to cover the parts they aren't able to sing because it's humanly impossible. Total playback is obvious even tho fans refuse it to acknowledge it. but what makes everything confusing and is deceiving fans is LAR and "it's live, you can hear them breathing". Kpop companies did their job well

but kpop groups used to sing live just fine, with a backtrack sure but you could still hear their live singing very clearly. It's just that now there is 1- an obsession with the illusion of perfection, that's why LAR was introduced to begin with, and 2- too much emphasis on difficult choreography. kpop groups are (supposed to be) singing groups primarly, the main focus should be on singing while choreographies should imo be just an accompaniment to help sell the songs (that's why most of the time viral hits are ones that have easy to follow catchy choroes like Sorry Sorry, Gee, Nobody, Cheer up, TT, Gangnam Style) but nowadays kpop groups, especially BGs, are looking more and more like dance crews and choreographies became a hindrance to the singing instead of complimenting it.

• but kpop groups used to sing live just fine, with a backtrack sure but you could still hear their live singing very clearly. It's just that now there is 1- an obsession with the illusion of perfection, that's why LAR was introduced to begin with, and 2- too much emphasis on difficult choreography. kpop groups are (supposed to be) singing groups primarly, the main focus should be on singing while choreographies should imo be just an accompaniment to help sell the songs (that's why most of the time viral hits are ones that have easy to follow catchy choroes like Sorry Sorry, Gee, Nobody, Cheer up, TT, Gangnam Style) but nowadays kpop groups, especially BGs, are looking more and more like dance crews and choreographies became a hindrance to the singing instead of complimenting it.

For real. Last time even if you sound like a dead donkey, you still need to sound like a dead donkey with a half ass backtrack because that backtrack won't be loud enough to save you.

Nowadays, you can belt the entire fking song and the backtrack is still louder than you

• I think some people in this thread are getting confused. The only reason people expect perfect vocals with no breathing in live vocals is because of how obsessed kpop has become with using backtracks and pre recorded vocals which some fans don't realise aren't live (MY who think aespa sing live on music shows). If these kpop companies didn't make their groups lip sync in the first place then there wouldn't even be a problem.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• For real. Last time even if you sound like a dead donkey, you still need to sound like a dead donkey with a half ass backtrack because that backtrack won't be loud enough to save you.

Nowadays, you can belt the entire fking song and the backtrack is still louder than you

And fans nowadays have ridiculous standards because of the false image LAR sells, they expect everyone to sound like the CD with the casual breathing here and there just because that is how LAR performances sound like and they think those are live lol. So now, they drag idols for showing the smallest sign of shakiness when singing TRULY live.

i remember when this performance happened

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they got dragged by delusional kpop stan twitter who probably have never heard their faves sing truly live and LAR misled them into thinking their faves can hold a candle to Super Junior's live skills :teeheek:

• wow did heechul car accident effect him that badly? he left midway

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I rather hear some live vocals with a bit of shakiness, at least I know they are human

• BTS don’t even need China ;-)

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!