Which movies are the best, according to you?

• I recently re-watched Arrival and it made me love it even more

The way they explored linguistic ideas in a sci-fi setting

alot of my fav movies are just space travel and aliens, Im a simple person

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My Neighbor Totoro

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse

yes i know i'm very basic

also my favorite Pixar movie is Soul probably

out of service

• I have too many favourites these are the movies I’ve watched over and over again and I never get tired of them:

Gone Girl

The Matrix

Alien

The Dark Knight

Jaws

Psycho

Black Panther

Lord of the Rings & Hobbit movies

Goodfellas

Spirited Away

Catch Me If You Can

• Alien like in the first Alien movie? I feel like thats a rare one °o°

do you put hobbit on the same level as LotR?

As Ves hatred put an end to our batman discussion, let me just say: Dark Knight <3<3<3

• Shawshank Redemption is one of my favourites too. It's a brilliant movie and Morgan Freeman is one of my favourite actors.

• Alien like in the first Alien movie? I feel like thats a rare one °o°

do you put hobbit on the same level as LotR?

As Ves hatred put an end to our batman discussion, let me just say: Dark Knight <3<3<3

Yep, the first Alien movie! Loved it so much and it was that movie that started my interest in sci-fi movies even though Alien was more of a horror movie, while being in space fascinated me. I’ve even played the Alien:Isolation game that came out a few years ago!

Hmm I put them on the same level but I know that’s not a popular opinion lol. I know many LOTR fans hate the Hobbit but I loved the movies, storyline, the battles and graphics, the dragon!

Yessss taste :pepelove2: the dark knight is definitely in my top 5 of all time favourites, it’s such a good movie and the joker is my fav villain and he was just perfect

• Yep, the first Alien movie! Loved it so much and it was that movie that started my interest in sci-fi movies even though Alien was more of a horror movie, while being in space fascinated me. I’ve even played the Alien:Isolation game that came out a few years ago!

Hmm I put them on the same level but I know that’s not a popular opinion lol. I know many LOTR fans hate the Hobbit but I loved the movies, storyline, the battles and graphics, the dragon!

Yessss taste :pepelove2: the dark knight is definitely in my top 5 of all time favourites, it’s such a good movie and the joker is my fav villain and he was just perfect

uh sweet, I feel like I only saw Alien 1 after 2 + 3 ^^" I was confused why it was so different to the action packed sequals. But finally I got that one scene from Spaceballs lol.. The second one was my fav for sure though, but I would say I liked all the Alien movies, even the 4th one!

not popular, a bit of a crime... but well everyone has their opinion ^^

woah nice, its really a movie I can watch over and over, just talking about it now makes me want to watch it now ^^" I will never forget the moment I saw the first promo pic from the joker, I was so blown away. Everyone was shitting on the casting choice so much and suddenly it was like the hottest thing ever ^^" I still can't believe after the hype build up so much, the movie was still able to hold up, as it was just that good. Joker performance was just immortal, I just hope the people that said he only got the oscar because of the drama surrounding his death, are not able to look themselfs in the mirror anymore after talking such nonsense.

• uh sweet, I feel like I only saw Alien 1 after 2 + 3 ^^" I was confused why it was so different to the action packed sequals. But finally I got that one scene from Spaceballs lol.. The second one was my fav for sure though, but I would say I liked all the Alien movies, even the 4th one!

not popular, a bit of a crime... but well everyone has their opinion ^^

woah nice, its really a movie I can watch over and over, just talking about it now makes me want to watch it now ^^" I will never forget the moment I saw the first promo pic from the joker, I was so blown away. Everyone was shitting on the casting choice so much and suddenly it was like the hottest thing ever ^^" I still can't believe after the hype build up so much, the movie was still able to hold up, as it was just that good. Joker performance was just immortal, I just hope the people that said he only got the oscar because of the drama surrounding his death, are not able to look themselfs in the mirror anymore after talking such nonsense.

I loved all the Alien movies! Although some say the movies became worse. But the first one holds a special place in my heart haha

I’m sorry I know what I said about the hobbit is a crime I’ll leave now :pepecry:

I’ve watched dark knight probably 100 times now, the way Ledger played the joker was legendary and he made me realise that I find psychopaths attractive :peperun:I remember people being sceptical about his performance but he blew them all away! There’s so many scenes that just gives me goosebumps.

• my fav western film jerry mcguire

my fav chinese film fly me to polemis

my fav anime film laputa castle in the sky

random i just finished watching lotr last night

• I loved all the Alien movies! Although some say the movies became worse. But the first one holds a special place in my heart haha

I’m sorry I know what I said about the hobbit is a crime I’ll leave now :pepecry:

I’ve watched dark knight probably 100 times now, the way Ledger played the joker was legendary and he made me realise that I find psychopaths attractive :peperun:I remember people being sceptical about his performance but he blew them all away! There’s so many scenes that just gives me goosebumps.

yeah I think the third one already got a lot of flack and the 4th was generally hated?? I'm not sure, but I thought it was alright like I said. Haha yeah some movies just do that for us, how old where you when you saw the first one?

For me that special place is held by star wars.. I think I was like 6-7 when I saw Star Wars for the first time and my little mind just exploded when I saw Darth Vader for the first time and that space battle going on

oh no... it is a crime.. but maybe I like criminals?? please come back, I miss you arealdy :waterr:

you w00t mate?? h.. hundred times?? shit I feel like a fraud now... really need to step up my game :pepe-peek: so you like psychopaths :eyebrowsr: if you ever happen to drop by our Once Cult, you might find the sacrifical altar I errected in the name of the godesses and did a bunch of blood sacrifices.. just sayin! :pepelove1:

but yeah, the amount of analitical videos you find on youtube on every scene the joker was in is probably unparalleld, you find like 100 videos on every scene looking into every aspect in great detail. I always enjoy the psychological ones especially!

• The 3rd & 4th movies were hated but I liked them! There are some movies out there that critics hate but are liked by normal people. I watched the first one when I was like 5 lol. I remember my sisters sneaking the video into the house and we watched while my mum wasn’t looking.

Oh I’ve watched some of the newer remakes of Star Wars but I haven’t watched the OG movies it sounds like something I would enjoy!

I’m back just for you Peach :pepelove1:

Hmm altars and blood sacrifices? Sounds like my perfect type, when’s our wedding? :pepe-flirt: Honestly I’ve been on AKP for almost a year now and I still don’t understand how guilds and cults work lmao I just stay in the lounge or kpop section.

Ohh I need to watch those joker videos then! I haven’t watched any yt videos analysing dark knight so I’ll defo watch them. Have you seen the Joker movie that came out recently?

• hihi I like how you phrased that, what is your opinion on critics in general? I'm usually more on the the normal people side and find it hard to see eye to eye with most critics.

Oh wow, 5 xD thats really young to watch a horror movie. Could you sleep after watchting it? But yeah its no joke to say we are most impressionable at that age, as you see with our examples, that stuff just never leaves you.

Re-Remakes of Star Wars?? You philistine!!! There are no remakes, just prequels and to the never ending regret of every sane person, also sequels... but yeah I feel like you would also have liked the OG Triology, maybe you will still like it, you should give it a try :pepe-hype:

uhhhh, so you came back just for me and instantly want to marry :shyy: I did not expect things to get this romantic that fast, but I'm down! :pepelove2: Will we watch the dark knight on wedding day? ^^

haha there is not reall much to understand about the guilds and stuff, its just a subforum or thread dedicated to a specific group usually. The major upside is, all the people in the guild forum usually like the group the guild is dedicates too, so you can take a break from the more hostile threads on the main forum ^^"

well like I said there are ton, not even sure what to recommend, here a random one I remember:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You mean the one with Joaquin phoenix?

• Non of Hollywood movies are my favorite so I hope movies from other countries count as well? I am also not big movie person.

I like Tazza 2 and Better days. I have cried countless times watching better days and I can't reccomend it enough.

Another movie that I like is Serbian movie Robbery of the Third Reich and ex Yu movie It's not easy with men :pepe-hehe:

I'll check those movies out, Svez.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I think critics are just people with opinions like everyone else! Critics analyse everything and for me when I watch a movie I watch to enjoy it, I don’t watch it to point out it’s flaws.

I remember watching so many horror films as a kid because I have a sister who is 10 years older than me so I used to watch everything she watched lol.

Omg I feel embarrassed I thought they were remakes :pepe-peek: I went to watch the last jedi with my sister a few years ago in cinema and I remember being so confused and having no idea what was going on lmao. I’ll definitely check them out!

What can I say I like to move fast…maybe that’s why I’m still single :peperun: The dark knight sounds like the perfect wedding movie lol!

Ah I think I might stay away from the guilds as most of the people I have blocked are people from my own fandoms :pepe-back-away:

I’ll watch the video and let you know what I think! And yes the movie with Joaquin Phoenix.

• I have too many favourites these are the movies I’ve watched over and over again and I never get tired of them:

The Matrix

WE GONNA GET A 4TH INSTALLMENT

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!