LISA LIVE ON JIMMY FALLON - LALISA TV DEBUT

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

was holding out for the performance to judge the choreo but yeah...

its more simple then BP choreo

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• She looks incredible. Obviously. Her attitude is fierce.

But, wow… it just feels like a real wasted opportunity to show off her main talent. Weird decision, IMO.

maybe they're saving it for her b side money?

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• She looks amazing. Honestly this is a perfect performance.

I really dont get the choreo obsession, this is a hip hop oriented rap song with performance elements, not Street Woman Fighter...amirite? :whatb:

shes the main dancer in her group

people are gonna focus on her choreo

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• shes the main dancer in her group

people are gonna focus on her choreo

U have the other song

No point making a hard choreo for title as you need to perform it frequently, and hard choreo makes it harder to go viral so i dont get the point of obsession over tough choreo for title track

• damn she looks amazing!! her clothing wow :borahae::borahae::borahae: and her stage presence is firee dudee <3<3<3

btw why were people expecting her dance moves to be like Lili film? are you crazy guys? she is singing and rapping live and that takes time too, isn't that more important for a singer? yes she might be the main dancer but she isn't the main vocalist, she showed her dancing talent in different ways already and there was nothing to prove here

• damn she looks amazing!! her clothing wow :borahae::borahae::borahae: and her stage presence is firee dudee <3<3<3

btw why were people expecting her dance moves to be like Lili film? are you crazy guys? she is singing and rapping live and that takes time too, isn't that more important for a singer? yes she might be the main dancer but she isn't the main vocalist, she showed her dancing talent in different ways already and there was nothing to prove here

It's not really live.. I expected more dance, but I bet there's still a choreo video like Solo

Edit: I just read the choreo will be harder in the Money live performance, so EVERYONE should look forward to that :pepe-cut:

• I don't think people understand how hard it is to dance and sing at the same time.

She fills in all the gaps, just watch the Fallon debut. I think Money dance break is the one to wait for.

• I don't think people understand how hard it is to dance and sing at the same time.

She fills in all the gaps, just watch the Fallon debut. I think Money dance break is the one to wait for.

this is why a backtrack exists...

also if her having to sing is the problem then why is even the dancebreak choreo so simple??

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I did also expect more of the choreo but I get why it's simpler and have point dances, most if not all bp choreos and even Jennie solo were like that (rosé being an exception, otg was a really difficult choreo to catch in simple frontal camera imo)

Lisa already did the dance point in TikTok and YG knows how popular she is there, money is also said to have a dance break so the more difficult choreo may be there

P.s.: I love her outfit and her makeup and her blonde hair (even when everybody lobe her dark hair more)

• I think she and Jennie have the best stage presence in Blackpink.

Genuine question: she wasnt singing live, right?

if she was singing live then lisa is the most stable singer in all of kpop

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• It's not really live.. I expected more dance, but I bet there's still a choreo video like Solo

Edit: I just read the choreo will be harder in the Money live performance, so EVERYONE should look forward to that :pepe-cut:

the mr removed is already on youtube. You'll be surprised

• if she was singing live then lisa is the most stable singer in all of kpop

only during the "lalisa loves me" part she doesn't sing, the rest is live and stable af

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ld-WJ7mm-Imgur.gif

Edited once, last by demonjo ().

• only where during the "lalisa loves me" part she doesn't sing, the rest is live and stable af

She's just flexing at this point.

• only where during the "lalisa loves me" part she doesn't sing, the rest is live and stable af

i dont hear any breaths being taken

is she a robot

:pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• the mr removed is already on youtube. You'll be surprised

It’s absolutely impossible for her to do her rap in its integrity and go back to dancing without not even catching her breath, but it’s not like it takes away the beauty of the performance, she really nailed it.

• Interesting. Was curious about performance, cause the choreo shown in MV already looked simple and she didn't stand out among dancers, so I was wondering if she'd be able to fullfill choreo on actual performance but she indeed just doesn't stand out in overall on stage with such simple choreo. She looks great tho, so beautiful, YG is really the best with BP styling, every time I see outfits for girls I can't help but going 'wow!'

• She's a great performer and I love her outfit.

the mr removed is already on youtube. You'll be surprised

Mr removes aren't reliable and haven't been in years. They don't filter out Pre-Recorded vocals and they can be edited.

• She is such an incredible performer. She looks like a solo artist who has been doing it for years. She is the only one who could make the dance look good!

Wasted opportunity for a better choreo but let's hope Money delivers on that front. She is a star!

• I never expected that Lisa's solo would have the least impressive choreo of all the BP group and solo performances.

It is a crime! She is the best dancer in her group by far, always talks about how easy the BP choreo is for her, yet they give her this...

Money better deliver!

• The dance, choreography... Oh Lalisa you just released your debut solo and all eyes are on you. You woke up all the sleeping veins of the kpop world. I just want to wish you well and enjoy every bits of your promotion. I will stream your music while waiting for my L album from ktown.

• not going to lie, i was waiting more from the choreo

she did great, but kiel this time poop on us

i mean Jennie´s solo has the same level of difficultie, but at least has some peaks that are very nice to see, but we were waiting more from Lisa. Half the time she is throwing hands at us.

so in conclusion: Jennie is the main Rapper and she danced more than Lisa in her solo. And Lisa is the main Dancer but she Rapped more than Jennie in her solo. :/

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• It is a crime! She is the best dancer in her group by far, always talks about how easy the BP choreo is for her, yet they give her this...

Money better deliver!

I mean every kpop fan has seen what she can do. It was a golden opportunity for her to show her skills to new people and they didn't take it. They did her dirty with that.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!