10 Facts Girl Group Stans Need to Learn

• The girl group stan. So awesome yet so obnoxious at the same time.

Here are 10 facts they need to understand and accept before they get their girl group ID card.

No order.

1. 'Icy' is Itzy best comeback. And it looks to stay that way for a long time.

2. 'Next Level' is not on 'Gee' level. Gee had more impact in one e than Next Level has had in all charts combined.

3. Twice some Grandmas. They moving in soon in the building next to me at the retirement home.

4. Every single kpop fan who didn't support Sonamoo and Berry Good need to be forced to listen to Michael Jackson 'Man in the Mirror' 8 hours a day for the next 5 years.

5. Blackpink in retrospect will be blamed for the downfall of kpop. So much mediocrity leading to so much success set a bad example that others followed which will lead to the destruction of kpop.

6. Brave Girls should have declined their viral success. They had their chance and couldn't make it work. A random fan video on YouTube is not how one should succeed cause you didn't do anything. The fan's editing did all the work.

7. Twice are not capable of being solo artists. If there was money to be made there then JYP would have jumped on it. He didn't. That non action speaks volumes.

8. AOA was the last GREAT girl group. Every group since has been average.

9. If Irene was not in Big3 her career would have been over instantly for the bully scandal.

10. Aespa has had the easiest path to success than any girl group in history. They got 2 below average songs and are the 2nd most popular group after Blackpink. Why? They haven't done shit to warrant this.

Boy group stans should start gearing up. Yall next.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure Karen, keep salty.

Honestly Drew, you keep on trying and trying.

But lately your threads are either extremely successful when attacking BTS, or flops when attacking anyone else.

Altho with this carpet bombing of all girl groups you might get some traction. BUT I highly doubt it.

Nobody cares (at least from the ONCE fandom) what your opinion on Twice is.

• I guess that means it's not looking good for BTS.

Cause if I go a while without a hit I'm forced to go there.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with 1,2 and 9

• Drew_B I'm curious, what did you think about Purple Kiss ? :pepepizza:

I forgot about Purple Kiss. Remind me what they did.

• If Twice are grandmas, then how about f(x)?

:pepepizza::pepepizza::pepepizza:

f(x) are retired from kpop so they are their actual age which is still young.

Twice still being in kpop makes them old.

Like how a 35 year old is still young but for an NFL player he is old.

• f(x) are retired from kpop so they are their actual age which is still young.

SNSD must be in a retirement home stage then

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• f(x) are retired from kpop so they are their actual age which is still young.

You do know that the oldest in Twice, which is Nayeon is 25 right?

There are other idols who are older than her.

You're reaching right now just to get a hit thread.

• 10. Aespa has had the easiest path to success than any girl group in history. They got 2 below average songs and are the 2nd most popular group after Blackpink. Why? They haven't done shit to warrant this.

I think this can be said for any group debuting from any of the big 3 companies.

btw i dont think aespa is that popular lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I forgot about Purple Kiss. Remind me what they did.

They debuted this year, they're from RBW (Mamamoo, ONEUS, ONEWE). Their first mini-album is Into Violet with the title track "Ponzona" :

they will comeback in some days you can watch the intro performance here :

• You do know that the oldest in Twice, which is Nayeon is 25 right?

There are other idols who are older than her.

You're reaching right now just to get a hit thread.

Kpop moves at the speed of light. A group that debuted in 2015 might as well have debuted in 2005.

• Oh no.

You don't want to know my opinion on Purple Kiss.

• You're so cute when you think you're right.

Even tho you are dead wrong.

But sure, have fun kiddo. Enjoy the hit thread, you might get paid more for this one.

At least you're not attacking BTS this time :wink:

Why are you getting triggered when you said earlier Once wouldn't get triggered?

Its nothing personal against Twice. It just facts. Twice is an old group. Even you have to admit that.

They are even about to be seniors to TWO JYP girl groups.

• Other point, I dont think Aespa is more popular than Itzy atm let alone Twice

Then why did Next Level beat every song ever?

Even Blackpink can't compete with Next Level.

• Why are you getting triggered when you said earlier Once wouldn't get triggered?

Its nothing personal against Twice. It just facts. Twice is an old group. Even you have to admit that.

They are even about to be seniors to TWO JYP girl groups.

I called you cute, how is that me being triggered?

I find you funny most of the times.

But some of your comments are so tragic that I can't even treat you as a human.

So I assign cute as an adjective to use towards those that I feel pity for.

I apologize for not getting my point across.

• I want that's why i asked. Sometimes you have to receive frank and different opinions :pepepizza:

I'm just not a fan of this generation of kpop at all. So to me they just look and sound like another Gidle or Everglow clone following the trend.

• But some of your comments are so tragic that I can't even treat you as a human.

BUT I stan f(x) and you stan Twice. So I'm automatically better than you.

• I understand really well this point. At least let me recommend you to check their next mini album in some days, that's sound really promising. The concept seem inspired by old pop horror song, like thriller by MJ.

Tag me when it comes out or I'll forget.

But yeah I'm not the best judge of groups today. I just cant connect with anyone.

But if you're a Purple Kiss stan then that's great. Support those girls!

• BUT I stan f(x) and you stan Twice. So I'm automatically better than you.

You do know that you are so predictable that I knew you would say that, right?

I've known you for what? 4 years now?

Drew, it doesn't matter what group you stan or what group I stan.

You, my friend, are an obsolete troll. Who is so stuck in their old ways that they won't be able to get a hit troll thread without attacking other groups.

It's been a while since I saw you make a thread about f(x). You do know that I actually love them right?

We've had this talk at least 10 times, AT LEAST.

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!