What happened to GOOD MUSIC? Thanks BTS!

• reviewing current kpop songs. yeah. don't say it's too long...or your not reading all that...your sick.....go to jail...evil.....lies.... HACKERMANS at 2x

Post some shady gifs of Kpop idol(s) towards their groupmate(s). - Page 2 -  Random - OneHallyu

Month of August review: 2/10 for BTS running my life with another HIT song. monkaHmm at 2x

Shady KPOP Gifs - Random - OneHallyu

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BOOOO!!!! :cursing::thumbdown:

• Sounds like a you problem (in regards of the OP can’t stop talking about BTS - for some reason I can’t quote her, maybe I’m blocked?).

Anyway, hope you get better OP (if you can read my comment lol)

i did not block you tho...i am an army too? y'now? I love bts stop acting like I am not an army....this is a full time job....

• Sounds like a you problem (in regards of the OP can’t stop talking about BTS - for some reason I can’t quote her, maybe I’m blocked?).

Anyway, hope you get better OP (if you can read my comment lol)

I'm sure you can still quote people even if they have you blocked...

I've quoted people who've blocked me before...

• Well I tried few times to quote ellen but it just didn’t happen

Why would people block you? Wait. Maybe because they don’t like preachers lol

one I know the reason why the other I don't...

but hey you can't please everyone...I know right there are people that DISLIKE selfmate!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!