What's a worry, concern, or fear that you currently have?

• I worry about my sister being able to have a good childhood on an emotional level.

As someone who draws a lot as a passion, I also fear not being able to move my hands or arms one day due to some sudden paralysis or injury.

I also worry about being a good student.

The most basic one is that I worry about my looks a lot.

out of service

• I worry about my own mental health sometimes

I worry about money

Sometimes, I worry about my looks when I'm in public

I worry about being stuck in the past and forgot to live in the present

But most of all, I worry about my future since I don't know what I'm good at or what I want at all

• Getting a job... I got a Masters years ago, but don't feel confident in myself at all to even apply to jobs.

Taking care of all the elders in my family... they do give me an "excuse" to not have a job, but they also give A LOT of stress.

• Getting a job... I got a Masters years ago, but don't feel confident in myself at all to even apply to jobs.

Taking care of all the elders in my family... they do give me an "excuse" to not have a job, but they also give A LOT of stress.

It took my friend a year to fine a suitable job so be persistent and never up, people who got a job in your field aren't any better than you they don't have more skills than you so be confident you have a master's degree after all which means you are pretty smart, and you be surprised that once you get a job you'll that some people are kind of dumb

• just getting through life on its on, honestly. I have no idea how I'm going to get through junior year, senior year, and even through college. My biggest concern though, is even being good enough to make it into a college.

The fact that I don't even know what I want to do doesn't make it any easier.

So, I'm truly lost as a student.

• I worry how I will cope once my daughter moves out. She's not planning to for a while but when she goes I will be lonely.
    She has been my mainstay for nineteen years and it will be another loss I will have.

• The fact that I don't even know what I want to do doesn't make it any easier.

So, I'm truly lost as a student.

If you feel like you are unsure about your future, try finding one of those institutions in your town that gives free advices for finding and creating opportunities for future professions and improving techiques for job searching. They'll advice you on which college suits you. It should also help you understand more about some abilities you didn't know you had or it could help you improve them.

• If you feel like you are unsure about your future, try finding one of those institutions in your town that gives free advices for finding and creating opportunities for future professions and improving techiques for job searching. They'll advice you on which college suits you. It should also help you understand more about some abilities you didn't know you had or it could help you improve them.

thank you for telling me that! I'm def going to look into it.

We have counselors at my high school as well to help with decisions about my future as well but I feel like it's kind of hard to talk to someone ^^

• thank you for telling me that! I'm def going to look into it.

We have counselors at my high school as well to help with decisions about my future as well but I feel like it's kind of hard to talk to someone ^^

Glad I could help you :borahae::borahae: I feel like once you start talking to them, you won't be able to stop lol. You don't have to force yourself to talk 100% formal with them since this is a wide field of all kinds of professions. Plus it will be easier for them to understand you if you talk more about yourself (are you more of an extrovert/introvert, do you like multitasking/sticking to one task/both, working alone/with others, do you express yourself more verbally/nonverbally, and so on)

If you ever feel like you are still unsure about the future, try volunteering. Besides giving you more content to write about yourself on your work bio, it'll give you more clear ideas about what you want in the future. If you're shy af like me, it will probably make you feel more used to people. I'm planning to do some volunteering after I clear all tests in the future lol

• Glad I could help you :borahae::borahae: I feel like once you start talking to them, you won't be able to stop lol. You don't have to force yourself to talk 100% formal with them since this is a wide field of all kinds of professions. Plus it will be easier for them to understand you if you talk more about yourself (are you more of an extrovert/introvert, do you like multitasking/sticking to one task/both, working alone/with others, do you express yourself more verbally/nonverbally, and so on)

If you ever feel like you are still unsure about the future, try volunteering. Besides giving you more content to write about yourself on your work bio, it'll give you more clear ideas about what you want in the future. If you're shy af like me, it will probably make you feel more used to people. I'm planning to do some volunteering after I clear all tests in the future lol

ohh yeah thats true!

I'm probably the most introverted extrovert to ever exist honestly lol

but yeah I'm trying to put myself out there and find what I like

Thanks again <33

• i should not have entered this thread bc i'm in the process of typing this out and i'm getting a panic attack and no one's gonna see this so i just freaked myself out for no reason but whatever

even though sometimes i want it, i worry about death. i think a solution is being cryogenically frozen or having my consciousness downloaded on a chip when the technology becomes available. but the issue is that even if i do live as long as possible, the sun will blow up in 5.5 billion years effectively destroying the whole milky way. a sickness/heat is coming over me as i type this bc i'm freaking out fucl

• i should not have entered this thread bc i'm in the process of typing this out and i'm getting a panic attack and no one's gonna see this so i just freaked myself out for no reason but whatever

even though sometimes i want it, i worry about death. i think a solution is being cryogenically frozen or having my consciousness downloaded on a chip when the technology becomes available. but the issue is that even if i do live as long as possible, the sun will blow up in 5.5 billion years effectively destroying the whole milky way. a sickness/heat is coming over me as i type this bc i'm freaking out fucl

out of service

• I am worried about my intelligence. I am not smart enough to compete for top colleges and my resume is not very strong in comparison to other applicants. I struggle with my mental health, I cannot stay focused in class and it's affecting my studies. I want to pull off strong grades this year but I am scared and I don't know if I can do it.

I am worried about my major. I have not choice in picking my major, it is picked out for me by my family and I have to study and do well in it, but it's hard when everyone else I know has naturally been doing it for years and I'm struggling.

I am worried for my health, and my mother and father's health. My mom has heart problems and I'm scared that when she yells at me to do better, she is hurting herself as well.

I am worried for my sister. She always gets in trouble with us, and she's been inside all year and hasn't met up with many friends. I want her to socialize better and I want her to be able to stay focused in class so she can learn more. She makes her own life harder.

I am worried about our family's money. College is expensive and I'm worried for my family and I don't know how I can pay them off as fast as I can. I have been kept illiterate on money matters so I am planning to educate myself, especially in getting a credit card, credit score, bank balance...etc.

I am also worried about my looks but I have accepted I am pretty ugly

• ✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Do you think blocking twitter could help as the first step? You can get kpop twitter news from places like this. I say block it and make sure you can't enter. There is a block site chrome extension. I think the sooner you cut that off as your baby step, it will help you, and then you can go from there.

• Do you think blocking twitter could help as the first step? You can get kpop twitter news from places like this. I say block it and make sure you can't enter. There is a block site chrome extension. I think the sooner you cut that off as your baby step, it will help you, and then you can go from there.

I do think I need to stay off twitter, even kpop as a whole, I compare my weight to other idols, and it's just not good. I need to stop going back on twitter tbh and fueling this whole thing.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• you didn't go all out/too hard. i saw your post in the other thread and you don't have to apologize. i had a suicidal episode a couple days ago so i've been there recently. don't feel bad about anything, i'm glad you're better now

• I do think I need to stay off twitter, even kpop as a whole, I compare my weight to other idols, and it's just not good. I need to stop going back on twitter tbh and fueling this whole thing.

• Same I am like 4'9 and 38kg and I feel fat I am worried is this an eating disorder

• I hope things get better. You seem like a smart person. Humans are naturally driven to being THE best, but you have to focus on what makes you a clever, knowledgable person. You seem to be very emotionally intelligent, and have a nice vocabulary. You care about your family and how their actions can affect their health, which is something not lots of people do. You seem naturally selfless, while also being able to acknowledge your own wants, needs and goals. These are all great skills that will help you tremendously in life. But, you're being too hard on yourself and putting too much weight on your shoulders.

Be concious of both your strengths and weaknesses, and work hard. Work hard, but don't exploit yourself.

While comparing isn't the ideal, I don't condone it either. However, remember to only compare your strenghs with other students'/applicants' strenghts; lots of people don't feel confident in themselves because they compare their weaknesses to other people's strong points.

Feeling bad about your looks is natural and common, but I do hope you come to love your face and body someday. :pepelove1:

out of service

Edited once, last by bo-thebear ().

• It's nice to hear that young people are now worried about education and their future. When I was younger, people didn't think so responsibly. Maybe I was talking to the wrong people. As for money and your worries about college or not, I can recommend you to try proven bookmakers ( Such as the Lithuanian https://pastebek.lt/) where you can make money. I have not tried it myself, but a friend of mine who lives in Lithuania often bets on sports and is very successful.

Edited once, last by Ted81 ().

• How to move a Tree Branch that broke off an Ironwood Tree. The branch weighs a ton and moving it is nearly impossible. It needs to be brought to a asphalt area to be cut up.

Two ideas - one is cutting it into smaller parts and the other is use a Winch to drag it.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!