I have words to say

• i just want to say that the hotter, interesting, smarter you are the more people will try to put you down and make you doubt yourself. The more they will try to make you feel bad and insecure. But don't believe anything that doesn't get you to a better place, EVER. Don't believe ANYTHING that doesn't make you better than how you currently are right now. Don't worry about the haters even if they are a legion because standing out always will give you all kinds of attention and many people hate to see others shine more than themselves. Try to develop your thick skin day by day, and you'll realize that words are just words. Someone can say something nasty about you today and you can choose to be affected by their words and give them the power YOU should be giving to yourself, or you can choose to take these words lightly and focus on doing something great with your life. Life is so rich, there's so many great, beautiful, fun things, hobbies, people, places! Out of things to care about why give a shit about what the bitter and salty people think about you. Come on! Spend time with those that genuinely like you. Pay attention to what they see on you and f*** the ones who never have anything good to say. It's what you think about yourself and your goals that matter. Keep yourself focused on what's truly important for your growth and well being.

I'm saying this because I'm absolutely DONE with ignorant people, nasty men and jealous women who hate the fact that I'm a cool person. I will NOT tolerate or normalize their behavior anymore 2x

Next time it happens again i'll just laugh on the fact that they're obsessed with me and can't hide it. Thanks for listening to my tedtalk, peace for everyone :pepelove1:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• i just want to say that the hotter, interesting, smarter you are the more people will try to put you down and make you doubt yourself. The more they will try to make you feel bad and insecure. But don't believe anything that doesn't get you to a better place, EVER. Don't believe ANYTHING that doesn't make you better than how you currently are right now. Don't worry about the haters even if they are a legion because standing out always will give you all kinds of attention and many people hate to see others shine more than themselves. Try to develop your thick skin day by day, and you'll realize that words are just words. Someone can say something nasty about you today and you can choose to be affected by their words and give them the power YOU should be giving to yourself, or you can choose to take these words lightly and focus on doing something great with your life. Life is so rich, there's so many great, beautiful, fun things, hobbies, people, places! Out of things to care about why give a shit about what the bitter and salty people think about you. Come on! Spend time with those that genuinely like you. Pay attention to what they see on you and f*** the ones who never have anything good to say. It's what you think about yourself and your goals that matter. Keep yourself focused on what's truly important for your growth and well being.

I'm saying this because I'm absolutely DONE with ignorant people, nasty men and jealous women who hate the fact that I'm a cool person. I will NOT tolerate or normalize their behavior anymore 2x

Next time it happens again i'll just laugh on the fact that they're obsessed with me and can't hide it. Thanks for listening to my tedtalk, peace for everyone :pepelove1:

I guess I am an extremely hot,smart,interesting women.

I’ve tried this approach, not always easy and doesn’t always work.

i wish i could be this cool like u

• I mean of course sometimes you'll be pissed off, some people go too far. Sometimes you have to be a bit more extreme too. Tit for tat never fails. Its up to you to decide what's the best approach in each situation.

Well I will put people in their place and don’t take bullshit from anybody but when you’ve been kicked around as much as I have, it kinda wears thin.

• Sometimes ignoring is the better option too. Depends on the situation. I need to pick my battles wisely.

true...but as i always say revenge is a dish best served cold...the long game if you will...just be better than those people and (sorta) rub it in their faces...lol

• i learned to just ignore people like that

As someone with a brf and who rarely shows any emotions unless it is stuff i really like (and that usually doesn't involve people so they even feel jealous of that lol) it is the best clack back xD

Do what you feel it is right to you and to you alone

Go reach for your dreams

People are just temporal, be it family, friends or love relationship

Only 'you' is permanent as long as you live

So work in being happy and satisfied in yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!