Why do people pretend debuting in a Big 3 is the hardest thing in the world?

• invalidating the hard work of big3 artists is like saying that getting admission into MIT and some local unreputed colleges in your area takes the same skill set and hardwork

Oh please a LARGE amount of “big 3” idols barley even have any impressive talent.

It’s not harder because it’s more talent or the trainees are more skilled, it’s “harder” because it’s more competition. Since the big 3 are reputable and typical build a solid fanbase before even debuting more idols see it as ideal to try and audition and make it there first.

• invalidating the hard work of big3 artists is like saying that getting admission into MIT and some local unreputed colleges in your area takes the same skill set and hardwork

your comparison makes zero sense lmao. Even the posters above you admit that all companies, big 3 or not, look at a variety of factors to choose their trainees, it doesn’t depend on just talents & hard work, so where is the proof for your statement that getting into big 3 requires “a different skills set and hard work” that yall big 3 stans love to invent to make big 3 idols into this level of superiority compared to idols from smaller companies, since after all “my faves got into the harvard of kpop companies, yours got rejected hahaha”? lmao. Having to face stiffer competition due to the sheer number of applicants is definitely what makes getting into big 3 companies more difficult, but to say “hard work” and more talents/skill sets are what decide whether you get to debut in big 3 or not is pure delusion

• It is harder compared with any other company , the competition is way bigger than smaller and middle companies, you have this smrookies girls training for 7+ years and still not debuting

• It is harder compared with any other company , the competition is way bigger than smaller and middle companies, you have this smrookies girls training for 7+ years and still not debuting

Maybe it’s not harder as the smaller companies have less money or doesn’t have a bullitproof strategy from trainee to market?

I don’t think it’s easy period to make it into the popworld. Or to stay there.

Freaking not easy to get into Harvard without money, connections or a super brain either 🤪.

I didnt know MIT accepts students based on visuals.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh please a LARGE amount of “big 3” idols barley even have any impressive talent.

It’s not harder because it’s more talent or the trainees are more skilled, it’s “harder” because it’s more competition. Since the big 3 are reputable and typical build a solid fanbase before even debuting more idols see it as ideal to try and audition and make it there first.

Yep also including the 4th company of the “bigs” lmao. Big3 is so outdated. Should be big4 now, and they definitely are included in ur statement

• yes they do. They accept what’s a “visually pleasing” roster of student body. Therefore, they will even consider a less than stellar and poor student as long as they have an interesting family background coming from minority.

So you are LITERALLY comparing minorities from unprivileged backgrounds to visuals in Korea who won the face lottery, where even office jobs require people to have their photo on their resume?

I rest my case.

• I agree with you and I don't know how to feel about that, lol

It's always the university entrance examples when we talk about that. LMAO

There have been quite a few instances when idols who are not more talented than small agencies idols debuted so it takes more than just talent.

• The idols in big3 aren't all about visuals lol.. That's plastic surgery which all your idols undergo whether they're from a small company or a big one. I'm talking about the basic skill set. And it's not about being priviliged or unpriviliged. One who has the will finds his/her own way to accomplish their goals lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!