Why Ghosting is better then Wishlist (Long?)

• We all know the war that has been going on(Well the ones who have taste in boygroups do) the question was Wishlist or Ghosting many people chose Wishlist but I am here to tell you why Ghosting is wayyyy more better then Wishlist.

1. The Lyrics(Translated to English)

Ghosting's lyrics are obviously written more deeply and sad meanwhile Wishlist is singing about birthday cakes and repeat the same lyrics OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Wishlist is honestly good to listen to but the lyrics are.. questionable.

2. Live

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Couldn't find wishlist being sung live) :starec:

That explains this part :blowing-kiss:

3. TXT like Ghosting more than Wishlist

TXT secretly love Ghosting a lot more and they even told me they enjoyed performing it when i met them :cheersc:

4. Poll Results

6:9

6 people chose Wishlist

9 people chose Ghosting

This chose proves Ghosting is superior :P

5. Ghosting.is.just.better.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

i'm making way too many wishlist ghosting threads

• this thread makes no sense when our summer exists!

1. lyrics:

a beautiful poetic love song. if someone calls my eyes the milky way fuck it i’m putting a ring on them.

2. Live

HAVE YALL HEARD SOOBIN SING THIS??? it’s his falsetto from this song that made ghosting possible

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. txt love our summer more than anything! as they’ve said repeated times. the girlie is two years old and she still gets mentioned! i call that impact

and another thing: our summer (37,671 likes) is txt’s second most liked b-side track on melon just behind drama (40,194 likes).

meanwhile:

ghosting— 25,530 likes

wishlist— 23,632 likes

FLOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP

• OUR SUMMER ISN'T EVEN ON TXT'S TOP 10 STREAMED SONGS ON SPOTIFY!!!! X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::-):-):-):-):-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!