Dispatch: of 12 IZ*ONE members, 'A' and 'B' had no intention to agree with the re-launch. Members 'B', 'C', 'D', and 'E' consider individual promotions a higher priority.

• So Dispatch interviewed the IZ*ONE re-launch 'Parallel Universe Project' people.

And in addition reporters spilled the tea about the things they discovered themselves. :pepe-tea:

According to 'Dispatch', one Korean agency and Japan's AKB48 company did not agree to the idea of a "re-launch".
    Most of the other Korean agencies showed interest in a "re-launch" project, but failed to provide any detailed answers. One agency had already begun preparing for a new project.

'Dispatch' further claimed that of the 12 IZ*ONE members, 'A' and 'B' had no intention to agree with the re-launch.
    Members 'B', 'C', 'D', and 'E' also considered their individual promotions a higher priority.
    Members 'F' and 'G' are currently taking a break, with no immediate plans for either group or solo activities.
    Members 'H' and 'I' felt that a re-launch was improbable, while members 'J' and 'K' showed interest in debuting a new IZ*ONE unit.

full story

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ed-to-re-launch-the-group

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All that money raised and yet some of the members didn't even want a relaunch.....

Am hoping that whole project doesn't turn out to be a scam and that those who donated get their money back.

• If this is true, the girls are finished, at least when it comes to being a tier one musical act. Without Wizone support, almost all of them will end up like almost every other post Produce group - disbanded, flopping, nugu, and barely clinging to a music career. A few might cobble together a living doing random shit like modeling, variety shows, endorsement deals, YT influencers, but i have a feeling that the main bulk of their fanbase were OT12 first and foremost.

Say goodbye to 3M album sales in 2.5 years. Say goodbye to charting every single in the top 25 on Gaon. Say goodbye to international tours. Say goodbye to being musically relevant.

For now, this Wizone will only watch all the Izone content he hasnt gotten to (there are countless hours of stuff to watch frankly). If we find out who wanted to continue as Izone, i will support those members and those members only.

• They should have started this whole thing before they disbanded. This has been dragging so long. At this point, the other entertainment companies are only losing money. They might not be as successful without Izone but if they wait any longer, they will loose their momentum

• Why even after so many months people still push them? It was known from the beginning that it will not be a permanent group, so why people stan if they knew that they can't move on after the disbandment? I enjoyed IZONE a lot and I loved their song, but that's it. I will keep an eye on the girls that I liked.

Trying to find the ones that didn't agree and blame them, whyyyy? Imagine being forced to work in a company, instead of doing what you like. No one would do that. Let them choose their path, even if they are going to lose their popularity.

And lol, no one asked those fans to gather money. Now they blame the girls, without knowing what they want to do, how bad was their contract, or how overworked they were. Pathetic, no one asked them to raise funds.

• They should have started this whole thing before they disbanded. This has been dragging so long. At this point, the other entertainment companies are only losing money. They might not be as successful without Izone but if they wait any longer, they will loose their momentum

Wut? PUP literally started the second it was announced that Izone was officially finished.

What momentum is there to lose? PUP hasnt held them back from anything, every member has been active with post Izone activities except for Yuri actually who might be one of the members taking a break.

• Why even after so many months people still push them? It was known from the beginning that it will not be a permanent group, so why people stan if they knew that they can't move on after the disbandment? I enjoyed IZONE a lot and I loved their song, but that's it. I will keep an eye on the girls that I liked.

Trying to find the ones that didn't agree and blame them, whyyyy? Imagine being forced to work in a company, instead of doing what you like. No one would do that. Let them choose their path, even if they are going to lose their popularity.

And lol, no one asked those fans to gather money. Now they blame the girls, without knowing what they want to do, how bad was their contract, or how overworked they were. Pathetic, no one asked them to raise funds.

Members can choose whatever the fuck path they want, but Wizones have no obligation to support the ones that wanted to leave. Let the solo stans support those members. I will only support those who wanted to stay together as Izone. I'm a WIZONE, not a Sakura stan, or Wonyoung stan, or whomever stan.

• I'm 1000% sure Sakura and Wonyoung didn't wanna rejoin they're too popular, I can see Chaeyeon still wanting to join and some less relevant members but obviously the more popular girls wanted to make their own bags and not split profit they literally pulled a Beyonce I might stan them

not sure about Chaeyeon, she is currently already participating in MNet show for dance crews.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MORE *interesting* , will be IF that these PROJECT FAN 'Wackos'

end up in the middle of a POLICE INVESTIGATION about THE MONEY ???

'HERE COME THE JUDGE ... HERE COME THE JUDGE' ... (My Thread SOON)

a fool and his money are soon parted

• Members can choose whatever the fuck path they want, but Wizones have no obligation to support the ones that wanted to leave. Let the solo stans support those members. I will only support those who wanted to stay together as Izone. I'm a WIZONE, not a Sakura stan, or Wonyoung stan, or whomever stan.

But...no one asked you to stan them after. Actually, there is no fandom who is obligated to support a soloist, it's purely your choice if you like a member more than the others. The girls didn't release a statement where they said "from now on, wizones are obligated to stan us forever". It's not about being a solo stan, you can't like everyone equally.

And they didn't "want to leave", their contract ended. They were free but refused to renew, but they didn't leave or ended their contract. You knew from the beginning. Their contract was a trash, that only overworked them and paid them very bad, despite their big sales. I assure you that even you would not like to work for someone and not be paid enough, and forcing them to do this only because you like the band is egoistic.

And why you are so mad? Be mature.

• Wut? PUP literally started the second it was announced that Izone was officially finished.

What momentum is there to lose? PUP hasnt held them back from anything, every member has been active except with post Izone activities except for Yuri actually who might be one of the members taking a break.

They should have done it beforehand. It is hard to get two entertainments or companies to agree but it is harder for so many entertainment companies to agree. Due to the risk and uncertainty of them redebuting and the costs of debuting by the entertainment companies themself, the entertainment companies won’t do any big actions. You do not do contract renewal once the contract is over. They should have done it beforehand and not after the contract ended

• I'm 1000% sure Sakura and Wonyoung didn't wanna rejoin they're too popular, I can see Chaeyeon still wanting to join and some less relevant members but obviously the more popular girls wanted to make their own bags and not split profit they literally pulled a Beyonce I might stan them

Very true about WY and Sakura, they're already dead to me lol they were never my faves in the first place so it worked out ok.

Now that i've reread the article carefully, there were actually only two members who were adamant against coming back. The others either wanted to come back, were unsure of whether it was realistic, were asking for a break, or just wanted to ensure their solo activities came before group activities and werent against the idea of coming back to Izone.

It's not quite as bad as i envisioned it the first time.

• They should have done it beforehand. It is hard to get two entertainments or companies to agree but it is harder for so many entertainment companies to agree. Due to the risk and uncertainty of them redebuting and the costs of debuting by the entertainment companies themself, the entertainment companies won’t do any big actions. You do not do contract renewal once the contract is over. They should have done it beforehand and not after the contract ended

I have similar opinion on that, I think if they would approach companies in december 2020 and show them 3 million USD placed in bank account for IZ*ONE then things will be different.

That would be good thing because this project wasn't about IZ*ONE promoting together for next 7 years, there was no time.

If I would be a boss of one of agencies I would suggest promoting as IZ*ONE for next two years.
    We know that MV's cost about 200-250k USD. Then 1 million USD would be saved for four MV's, and 2 million could be split between agencies, as well as CJ ENM (OTR).

It's good for any of involved agencies because they wouldn't need to pay for girls: accomodation, food, and all staff members etc.

• But...no one asked you to stan them after. Actually, there is no fandom who is obligated to support a soloist, it's purely your choice if you like a member more than the others. The girls didn't release a statement where they said "from now on, wizones are obligated to stan us forever". It's not about being a solo stan, you can't like everyone equally.

And they didn't "want to leave", their contract ended. They were free but refused to renew, but they didn't leave or ended their contract. You knew from the beginning. Their contract was a trash, that only overworked them and paid them very bad, despite their big sales. I assure you that even you would not like to work for someone and not be paid enough, and forcing them to do this only because you like the band is egoistic.

And why you are so mad? Be mature.

What are you talking about? You're acting like the entire group hated being in Izone, like it was a prison for them. What kind of insanity is this? Do you realize what's gonna happen to most of these members?

There have been 33 post Produce members from Wanna, X1, and IOI. How many of these members have even come close to the musical success those groups had?? Nobody in the GP can name any of these members except for Daniel, Chungha, Somi and Sejeong, and only the first two have had real success musically, the latter two are known for other things.

Almost every member of Izone is gonna be struggling desperately to cobble together anything remotely resembling a viable music career. Without OT12 Wizones, none of them are gonna sniff 500k album sales or consistent top 25 charting. They're gonna fade away one by one, with only their small cadre of solo stans behind them, disappearing into irrelevancy.

• these girls only signed up for a 2.5-year contract so some of you need to get off your high horse and expect them all to agree for whatever extension was planned...

when you stanned the group you knew they were supposed to disband after that time period so suck it up and stop blaming the members for what they want to do ahead with their careers.. its their career, they can do whatever the fuck they want..

they are not answerable to you. They are not begging all the wizones to come support them individually and know the consequences of their decisions so stop being selfish and suck it all up

• these girls only signed up for a 2.5-year contract so some of you need to get off your high horse and expect them all to agree for whatever extension was planned...

when you stanned the group you knew they were supposed to disband after that time period so suck it up and stop blaming the members for what they want to do ahead with their careers.. its their career, they can do whatever the fuck they want..

they are not answerable to you. They are not begging all the wizones to come support them individually and know the consequences of their decisions so stop being selfish and suck it all up

Girls didn't sign contracts...

I think it's kind of more like a 'loan' in football (soccer), agency loans their trainee to the company which needs her to form a team. Then after loan time ends the trainee is back to her original agency.

Once again the 'rule' of the program is just bad, they should just go for 4-5 years contract, people actually don't know it but original contract wasn't for 2.5 but it seems like it was for 2 years. Because it was revealed in 2021 that apparently contract ended before december 2020 but then agencies decided to make these 3 - 4 months more to release D-D-Dance, and do a goodbye concert - which of course meant money for agencies.

Are you insane? Only two of them said no to redebut. Why are you acting like Izone was a prison to them?

i

• What are you talking about? You're acting like the entire group hated being in Izone, like it was a prison for them. What kind of insanity is this? Do you realize what's gonna happen to most of these members?

There have been 33 post Produce members from Wanna, X1, and IOI. How many of these members have even come close to the musical success those groups had?? Nobody in the GP can name any of these members except for Daniel, Chungha, Somi and Sejeong, and only the first two have had real success musically, the latter two are known for other things.

Almost every member of Izone is gonna be struggling desperately to cobble together anything remotely resembling a viable music career. Without OT12 Wizones, none of them are gonna sniff 500k album sales or consistent top 25 charting. They're gonna fade away one by one, with only their small cadre of solo stans behind them, disappearing into irrelevancy.

I didn't say that they hated it. But they receive only 50% of the money, which was divided between companies and then divided with the original company, and then they had to pay taxes, which didn't generate a lot in the end. And they had lots of restrictions. From diets to almost no freedom, because they can't stain the main company's reputation.

They didn't even start their own path but people already assume they will flop. Lol? Just because the members from the previous groups didn't become big stars, that doesn't apply to everyone. You can't expect everyone to sell over 500k copies of the albums (not even soloists from big groups don't sell that much), some are happy even with 10k, with a role in a drama or in a musical, or CFs, but if that makes them happier, isn't better?

They worked hard for 3 years and got some decent money, now they can do what they like, even if the success will not be the same. They will have the freedom to build their own identity, they aren't the fans' dolls who have to do what others want them to do.

• Are you insane? Only two of them said no to redebut. Why are you acting like Izone was a prison to them?

i

so you think you know better than those girls themselves...

if you can read alright only 2 out of 12 seemed actually interested in a sub unit.. the other 10 are not obligated to agree to those

neither are the two who dont want that..

have you ever considered things like they had personla reasons, or different goals in life,or want to do different kind of music/lifestyle..

I am sure these girls know what they are doing.. big sales arent the only thing everyone chases after

its their decision , let them be

• Girls didn't sign contracts...

I think it's kind of more like a 'loan' in football (soccer), agency loans their trainee to the company which needs her to form a team. Then after loan time ends the trainee is back to her original agency.

Once again the 'rule' of the program is just bad, they should just go for 4-5 years contract, people actually don't know it but original contract wasn't for 2.5 but it seems like it was for 2 years. Because it was revealed in 2021 that apparently contract ended before december 2020 but then agencies decided to make these 3 - 4 months more to release D-D-Dance, and do a goodbye concert - which of course meant money for agencies.

does not matter... if some of them decided they don't want to do this anymore then it's on them..

everyone here speculating and hating those who didn't want to renew sounds sick.. they are not your puppets and never asked all wizones to stick to them in whatever they do...

let them pursue music/celebrity lifestyle the way they desire

• does not matter... if some of them decided they don't want to do this anymore then it's on them..

everyone here speculating and hating those who didn't want to renew sounds sick.. they are not your puppets and never asked all wizones to stick to them in whatever they do...

let them pursue music/celebrity lifestyle the way they desire

but I didn't say anything about one or another member...

• If this is true, the girls are finished, at least when it comes to being a tier one musical act. Without Wizone support, almost all of them will end up like almost every other post Produce group - disbanded, flopping, nugu, and barely clinging to a music career. A few might cobble together a living doing random shit like modeling, variety shows, endorsement deals, YT influencers, but i have a feeling that the main bulk of their fanbase were OT12 first and foremost.

Say goodbye to 3M album sales in 2.5 years. Say goodbye to charting every single in the top 25 on Gaon. Say goodbye to international tours. Say goodbye to being musically relevant.

For now, this Wizone will only watch all the Izone content he hasnt gotten to (there are countless hours of stuff to watch frankly). If we find out who wanted to continue as Izone, i will support those members and those members only.

Sorry but you sound like a bitter success stan. These girls are all free to do whatever they want and choose their own path.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• but I didn't say anything about one or another member...

my initial post wasn't talking about you either, you quoted me

your quote made it seem like you are also unrealistically expecting them to just go with the extension when they are not obligated to..

these girls will receive immense hate if they went with the plan and they are aware of that.. international fans don't understand but they have been getting called rigged or cheating idols for a good while now, even if fans support these things are hard to ignore and can take a good toll on a person..

fans are being selfish and thinking about themselves only..

they probably want to make a name for themselves now away from all this hate and accusations against them and that is the biggest reason for them not doing so..

• but, what type of relaunch fans expect? If they just demand for non-exclusive contract so IZ*One can release something once a year, it's understandable that they are upset if any member reject.

• SAKURA would definitely be in the solo camp

(Trolling) ... About SAKURA , let me say -->

TORA !!! ... TORA !!! ... TORA !!! ... :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tora!_Tora!_Tora!

Tora! Tora! Tora! (Movie , Year 1970) ; Info

Honestly , I *like* IZ*ONE Group , and have *nothing* against

member (JAPAN citizen) SAKURA either ... I was *pleased*

that *CJ GROUP* (CHAEBOL) decided to have IZ*ONE Group

*continue* after the 'Scandal' of the corrupt MNET TV Managers.

The CHAEBOLS (CJ GROUP) never wanted that scandal ...

And they went ahead and *restarted* IZ*ONE Group ...

When they did NOT need to do that (so , CREDIT = CHAEBOLS).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJ_Group

CJ GROUP (Chaebols in S.Korea) ; Info

P.S ... And WHY is "CHAEBOL" *not* one of those UNDERLINE DEFINED

WORDS that we need to know their MEANING ... I *ask* for some ...

'JOHNNY on The Spot' to solve this IMMEDIATELY ... :P

Note: A certain 'JOHNNY on The Spot' did me a *favor* on the

ARTICLES side of AKP ... Much to the consternation of my *numerous*

TROLL FAN CLUB members that 'stalk' me with DOWN VOTES there ... :D

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/07/calvin-klein-japan-releases-another-heart-throbbing-sexy-photo-of-blackpinks-jennie/1044508

OMG , Got another DOWN VOTE(s) on AKP Articles !!! ... :eek::wink:

Edited 11 times, last by krell ().

• Sorry but you sound like a bitter success stan. These girls are all free to do whatever they want and choose their own path.

Well, after rereading the article summary, it seems like only two of the girls were totally against redebuting. The other 10 were open to redebuting as Izone. So it isnt quite as bad as i thought, i can understand if the girls wanted to explore solo opportunities as long as they also remained loyal to Izone.

Right now, i've only cancelled 2 members. I will be watching very closely at the others though :/

• but, what type of relaunch fans expect? If they just demand for non-exclusive contract so IZ*One can release something once a year, it's understandable that they are upset if any member reject.

the association with the produce48 they will have is a taint to their images in K- public.. The moment they disbanded the support for individual members has visibly increased in most cases except the Japanese members... Why would the members want to again go through all that..?

These agencies and these members are not all dumb.. there is a reason most of them don't want this.

they never promised fans anything like this before, it is just a suggestion and was rejected... nothing more nothing less

• Stream the cutest fancam ever

External Content youtu.be

• the association with the produce48 they will have is a taint to their images in K- public.. The moment they disbanded the support for individual members has visibly increased in most cases except the Japanese members... Why would the members want to again go through all that..?

These agencies and these members are not all dumb.. there is a reason most of them don't want this.

they never promised fans anything like this before, it is just a suggestion and was rejected... nothing more nothing less

They are still using IZ*One name to their benefits but refuse to ever be a part of the group again? What hypocricy is this?

• Well, after rereading the article summary, it seems like only two of the girls were totally against redebuting. The other 10 were open to redebuting as Izone. So it isnt quite as bad as i thought, i can understand if the girls wanted to explore solo opportunities as long as they also remained loyal to Izone.

Right now, i've only cancelled 2 members. I will be watching very closely at the others though :/

I don’t think that this convo is going nowhere. You are ready to cancel whoever wants to have a different career than Izone as if they couldn’t choose wisely for themselves.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Guessing time, no hatred.

'Dispatch' further claimed that of the 12 IZ*ONE members, 'A' and 'B' had no intention to agree with the re-launch.
    A and B for me = Sakura and Yena
    Members 'B', 'C', 'D', and 'E' also considered their individual promotions a higher priority.
    B, C, D and E for me = Wonyoung, Eunbi, Yuri and Chaewon
    Members 'F' and 'G' are currently taking a break, with no immediate plans for either group or solo activities.
    F and G for me = Chaeyeon and Hyewon
    Members 'H' and 'I' felt that a re-launch was improbable, while members 'J' and 'K' showed interest in debuting a new IZ*ONE unit.

H and I for me = Nako and Hitomi, J and K for me = Yujin and Minju

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!