What songs from groups you don't stan would you want to steal for your faves?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepemusic:

• External Content www.youtube.com

:pepemusic:

These are some beautiful songs, I'm always happy when someone notices them. Anyways I wish MCND or NCT or any rap focused bg could have a song like War of Hormone Nalina or nillili mambo. Rock rap like B.A.P.'s classics like Warrior when they weren't being a bad 1D copy or coffeehouse songs(damn you TS it didn't work with Secret it won't work with BAP).

• I miss you so bad is a masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• i wouldn't steal anything, i don't need more drama :pepe-cross:

but i'd like to hear bts performing, it would fit them well

didi2802

i'm that predictable :boredr:

• ^^ Predictible indeed!

Well, as a response to your post. I would choose Louder than Bombs and House of Cards from BTS.

• I'd take Up10tion's Attention and give it to SVT.

It's an amazing song and would fit their early days concept imo

If this doesn't scream SHINee, then I don't know anymore... I can hear their voices on it!

I love Superhuman!

• for NCT 127

a lot of B.A.P songs actually, I think it'd suit them

• External Content youtu.be

Jin really wants to dance to Blackpink’s epic D4

• Not in kpop tbh cause BP offers the best of the best 👀

I want to steal 7 Rings from Ari for BP tbh.

CAN YOU IMAGINE JENNIE DOING THE HAIR SCENE YAAAAAAAAAAS

:49blush:

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!