YG doesn’t care about Lisa or Jisoo

• Surely people realise this by now? They have always been an afterthought. Rosé used to be too but now YG is actually letting her do things. Confirming music for them, when Lisa’s solo date hasn’t been released and we aren’t even sure when Jisoo will get hers, just proves that. Lisa hasn’t even been allowed to see her family for months.

A lot of Blinks don’t care about them either, they are Chaennie biased, they hate Lisa and are indifferent to Jisoo, hence why this news isn’t even met with the vitriol that Jennie or Rosé wearing a shade of lipstick they don’t think suits them is. Lisa being the most popular overall and Jisoo being insanely popular in SK wasn’t the plan.

As much as I love BP, I would wholeheartedly understand if both Jisoo and Lisa didn’t want to resign with YG. What is in it for them? Even if they get their solos, it is just so YG can give more music to others eventually. Let them go somewhere where they are actually valued.

• I just want Lisa to be allowed to visit her family... Its been more than a year and she has expressed it already... if other members can travel then so should Lisa, atleast to see her family...

Why accept invitation for Andam awards when they were never going to let her go in the first place...

• Wait why she isn't allow to meet her family ?

who knows... she hasn't been able to for a whole year now... she didn't even go to China for YWY3, now she is not going to Paris for Andam awards... as if pandemic only applies to Lisa or we are supposed to believe she has been working on her solo for 1.5 years without even having time to meet her family...

Her brands complain about the restrictions placed and this is only with Lisa...

• Official Post

Lord give me patience.

Maybe their schedules didn't match and Rosé and Jennie are there representing Blackpink.

I mean...this. Lisa is probably busy with her solo and Jisoo is working on her drama. They're clearly busy and Chaennie have like nothing to do rn so that's why they're there.

And YG would've most likely not said anything if they weren't spotted in LA. Like....do akgaes take the time to THINK.

• who knows... she hasn't been able to for a whole year now... she didn't even go to China for YWY3, now she is not going to Paris for Andam awards... as if pandemic only applies to Lisa or we are supposed to believe she has been working on her solo for 1.5 years without even having time to meet her family...

Her brands complain about the restrictions placed and this is only with Lisa...

Did any member travel beside LA ?? May be its bcoz of quarantine. In reddit people were taking about no restrictions or quarantine in LA if u got vaccinated.

• I honestly think people are looking too much into this. Yes, Lisa not being able to see her family is a major problem. Jisoos solo will probably have to wait until after her drama. Lisa had projects herself up until she started working on her solo. Are yall saying Jennie and Rose should reject any projects just because Lisas and Jisoos projects aren't completed? For all we know they got offered this project they couldn't refuse.

• Did any member travel beside LA ?? May be its bcoz of quarantine. In reddit people were taking about no restrictions or quarantine in LA if u got vaccinated.

If you are coming from SK to France no quarantine is needed.

But am sure for Thailand, you would have to quarantine.

To me its just been too long for her not to see her parents. She even missed her grandfather's funeral.

Like seriously, YGE should have managed her schedule better for her to have a period to visit her parents.

And as for ANDAM, she was invited in the beginning of the year, surely they could have made space for her to attend yesterday's meeting. The, she is preparing for her solo excuse does not sound right to me anymore cuz one would think she is bringing out 15 song album. 2-3 days for that meeting would have been enough.

• This...

• I just want Lisa to be allowed to visit her family... Its been more than a year and she has expressed it already... if other members can travel then so should Lisa, atleast to see her family...

Why accept invitation for Andam awards when they were never going to let her go in the first place...

She might not be able to go cause Thailand has other pandemic regulations, the same with that other events. It depends on the countries they wanna visit.

Thailand currently has reached its peak and the cases are increasing

https://graphics.reuters.com/w…and-territories/thailand/

• Fans should chill… always expecting the worse.. also it’s not like Jisoo is currently busy filming her first very Drama and people wanna have an announcement for her solo music… this is her solo project.

As for Lisa, we just recently got announced that Jennie and Rose are in LA for music, who knows maybe they reported it because people were claiming they were just there to party to cut down any negative press. This doesn’t mean we won’t get anything about Lisa… like it has not even been a day.

• Fans should chill… always expecting the worse.. also it’s not like Jisoo is currently busy filming her first very Drama and people wanna have an announcement for her solo music… this is her solo project.

As for Lisa, we just recently got announced that Jennie and Rose are in LA for music, who knows maybe they reported it because people were claiming they were just there to party to cut down any negative press. This doesn’t mean we won’t get anything about Lisa… like it has not even been a day.

Do you see YG doing anything to create hype for her solo? (If it indeed is in a month or two)

• Playing devil's advocate, it's possible Jennie and Rose did go to LA for social reasons - which is allowed - but Korean press started getting on YG's arse as they always do, so YG gave out a statement to shut them up. Technically they're always working on music, right? And maybe they did meet with producers in LA but I'd confidently bet £100 that no Chaennie sub-unit appears in 2021. Or 2022...

Some fans are upset because they feel robbed of a Lisa appearance in Paris. But the Andam thing was very lowkey in the end. We'd have seen her in a pant suit sitting at a table for an hour. I understand why YG didn't send her. The risk wasn't worth it. Her solo is coming up. We don't want her sabotaged by Covid at the last minute.

• Did any member travel beside LA ?? May be its bcoz of quarantine. In reddit people were taking about no restrictions or quarantine in LA if u got vaccinated.

You must be over 30y to be vaccinated in korea

Maybe they were vaccinated in America

• Playing devil's advocate, it's possible Jennie and Rose did go to LA for social reasons - which is allowed - but Korean press started getting on YG's arse as they always do, so YG gave out a statement to shut them up. Technically they're always working on music, right? And maybe they did meet with producers in LA but I'd confidently bet £100 that no Chaennie sub-unit appears in 2021. Or 2022...

Some fans are upset because they feel robbed of a Lisa appearance in Paris. But the Andam thing was very lowkey in the end. We'd have seen her in a pant suit sitting at a table for an hour. I understand why YG didn't send her. The risk wasn't worth it. Her solo is coming up. We don't want her sabotaged by Covid at the last minute.

hmm maybe...

• Do you see YG doing anything to create hype for her solo? (If it indeed is in a month or two)

We don’t know when it will be, but didn’t they started to hype Rosé solo only a few weeks before it happened, Jennie’s solo didn’t got hype months ahead of her debut either?

Idk… I think her stans are being to dramatic here, Threads like this wouldn’t have been made if YG didn’t announced that Jennie and Rosé are in LA for music. If you don’t see anything in a month or two… then I can understand the complain.

Also about Jisoo, again she is in the middle of filming a highly anticipated Drama and you want her at the same time prepare a solo too, that should be released this year ? She already looked so tired in the Spotify interview.

• Y'all are genuinely being so dense about this. YG said Chaennie are working on music, there was no confirmation of what it is, who it's with, if it's for the group or just them, any release date, what type of release, we know literally nothing except why they're in LA. Some of you acting like YG said Chaennie have a confirmed subunit full album with 57 songs and 13 collabs coming out in 3 days with full global promotions.

YG is genuinely awful for giving out info when it comes to comebacks or debuts, we'll hear once Lisa's MV is filmed then probably never hear about it again until the first teaser drops. It's been pretty much been established that Jisoo probably won't prepare anything until after Snowdrop premiers but let's stop acting like this just because YG responded to rumours about why Chaennie were in LA.

We all want Lisa's solo and honestly y'all will take anyone happy about a possible upcoming Chaennie sub-unit and claim they hate Lisoo when it's probably not the case. Y'all are looking at news that was announced today and people being happy about it and immediately jumping to the conclusion they hate Lisoo and no longer care about their solos when again, that's probably not the case.

Lisa's solo will come, just learn to be patient, especially with YG.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Edited once, last by jenniesbtch ().

Same thoughts.

• The peak comedy is when akgaes fighting on who's being treated worse rn. Like somebody were doing nothing at one point. But rn even if they're not having comeback, they always have their own Youtube, cf and solo photo shoots. Jisoo's been busy with drama, rosie only recently comes up for her solo, lisa has the last big project for that china show, and now preparing her solo, i mean there were leaks already. And Jennie with her youtube things.

• We don’t know when it will be, but didn’t they started to hype Rosé solo only a few weeks before it happened, Jennie’s solo didn’t got hype months ahead of her debut either?

Idk… I think her stans are being to dramatic here, Threads like this wouldn’t have been made if YG didn’t announced that Jennie and Rosé are in LA for music. If you don’t see anything in a month or two… then I can understand the complain.

Also about Jisoo, again she is in the middle of filming a highly anticipated Drama and you want her at the same time prepare a solo too, that should be released this year ? She already looked so tired in the Spotify interview.

Rose and Jennie had solo after BP comeback which was a huge booster... we know there is no group comeback now so shdnt they atleast try pushing Lisa on some Korean shows to build hype there... she is the least popular member in Korea...

• Doesn’t Lisa literally have a collab with dj snake coming out soon on top of her solo and other things? How is she mistreated…

Jisoo is also filming a drama rn so has no time to fly to LA for a week+ so it makes sense that chaennie were the ones to represent the group but of course the usuals have to go victimising themselves…

Like who really believes they’re working on a subunit like come on now…

• This really sums it up!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You guys need to remember Lisa and Jisoo are part of BP. But you hate Lisa, and are just indifferent to Jisoo. They deserve better than Blinks and YG.

I agree with you on both points here....

I cant even be angry or whatever I just feel really bad for Lisa cos she spoke about wanting to visit iirc

• Rose and Jennie had solo after BP comeback which was a huge booster... we know there is no group comeback now so shdnt they atleast try pushing Lisa on some Korean shows to build hype there... she is the least popular member in Korea...

Rosé didn't get promo until the very same week her solo drop. If u think the concert was promo, then radio silence while her b-side was illegally uploaded everywhere then maybe YG should leak Lisa b-side too

But "pre-promo" is not smith YG do, rosé didn't have it, neither did BP for hylt or lsg, all come after their song drop not before

• YG is biased for sure but this !!!!

A lot of Blinks don’t care about them either, they are Chaennie biased,

A lot of blink don't care about Lisa , said by Lilies

A lot of blink don't care about Jennie said by Jensetter

A lot of blink don't care about Rosé, said by Fansé

A lot of blink don't care about Jisoo , said by Soyass

Sorry, i'm confuse ..... so they care about WHO ?????

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

Edited once, last by Panpriyah-lice ().

• Maybe their schedules didn't match and Rosé and Jennie are there representing Blackpink.

this was my thought exactly. just because only Chaennie went to LA in person doesn't mean they can only be working on ot2 music, it's very possible they are working on ot4 music and the blinks being dramatic over this will look foolish

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Rose and Jennie had solo after BP comeback which was a huge booster... we know there is no group comeback now so shdnt they atleast try pushing Lisa on some Korean shows to build hype there... she is the least popular member in Korea...

Sad to say ,Lisa will always be the least popular member in Korea,

no matter what she does, Korean GPs are very racist,

The only thing she can do in Korea is grow her fanbase a little bit whenever she gets the chance.

And LS1 is her chance

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

It could be that Lisa herself doesn't want/care about building popularity in Korea. Any show in Korea would welcome her with open arms... least popular member in Korea is still super popular compared to other idols and YG would barely have to do anything.

• YG is lying about Lisa's solo.. it comes out, then YG lies about Jisoo's solo.. it comes out, then YG lies about OT4 comeback.. it comes out.. YG then lies about another round of solo's, rinse and repeat. The sooner you accept this reality, the sooner you will be at peace. Buddha Bless..

Jisoo fans are prolly gearing up soon, coz after Lisa drops her solo it's their time to board the complain train...

• They don’t care about Lisa and are indifferent to Jisoo, because most Blinks are OT2/3.

Proof? They tried to boycott Ice Cream because Lisa has the most lines, said she shouldn’t have a dance break, moaned when she got a YouTube channel' and whined about the DJ snake collab even though she doesn’t even have a solo yet.

On the flip side, they all said people should support it when Jennie was rumoured to work with GaGa alone, and have been calling for her to get a full solo album. Now they are are celebrating the rumour that Chaennie, the two members who already have solo debuts, will also have a collab with a big female artist. Even if it isn’t true, they want it to be.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!