AOA mina bf having another gf : MINA APOLOGY/ MIGHT REVEAL MORE IN A LIVESTREAM

• Basing off these, I feel like the ex-girlfriend have every right to be angry. I don’t think anyone should invalidate her feelings.

nobody is invalidating her feelings

but she's 23yo she could learn how to be mature

and handle her shit off line

making it online just make this girl petty to me because she just look like a petty girl who wanted to take her revenge, and get Mina drag by all the haters she have knowing her situation

so to me that girl is very petty that's why i can 't sympathize with her behaviour

she could have handle her shit well offline and do it classy

but she didn't have anything better to do than sent her friend to post on a community to get mina drag '-'

every normal person handle their shit offline why she can't do it ? it's not because she's mad , it's because she just wanted to get mina drag

and that's where my problem is, she did this knowing that Mina will be the one who will at the end the most hurt by this whole mess

while she should blame her ex bf

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• I don’t agree with this negative painting of the ex-girlfriend. If she felt that both were cheaters and wanted to call them out she have the right to call it out.

Edit: Also the narrative should be the ex-girlfriend being cheated on and the victim here is the ex-girlfriend

• I don’t agree with this negative painting of the ex-girlfriend. If she felt that both were cheaters and wanted to call them out she have the right to call it out.

Edit: Also the narrative should be the ex-girlfriend being cheated on and the victim here is the ex-girlfriend

she have every right to call her out OFFLINE , and confront them OFFLINE

doing it online just look petty, make her look for someone who only look for revenge, and to me a really bad human being in the sense where she's able to do this knowing that the girls will receive tons of hate by a lot of people on internet because this girl is more expose than her to the public eye, clearly knowing that this girl already made a s*****attempt and have mental health problem

i'm sorry but that your boyfriend cheat on you or not, any good human being with a minimum of principles would never do this

and would prefer to handle this in private to avoid to someone else to go through all of these again while still fixing the issues they have

i can't even understand how all of you are accepting this type of behaviour to do this just to get a girl to be cyber harrassed by thousands of people for what just because your boyfriend cheat on you with her '-'

yeah because it's very logical that someone who cheat with the bf of someone deserve to get slutshame on internet and be a victim of cyber harassment '-'

what a nice generation we live in

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• Mina has her issues yes. She needs help and it’s a real problem.

But being in her ex-girlfriend shoes, how would you feel if it turns out Mina and your boyfriend engaged this behind your back knowing that you had a relationship?

Would you react calmly and say “I’ll think about her mental health”, when you felt betrayed?

So what about the ex-girlfriend feelings?

She could try to talk it out privately, but you wouldn’t if you felt really betrayed.

She could have done it better maybe, but either way have every right to call out what was wronged to her.

Edit: Also she doesn’t deserved the slut shame or cyber-bullied or anything. Neither do I support cyber bullying on Mina - that’s plain wrong. But the ex-girlfriend again has a right to call out what she felt was wronged. Maybe she could have done in a better platform but either way, her feelings are also valid.

• My oh My 8)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be fair this is a viral scandal in Korea right now and she publicly addressed it thus making it public herself

Exactly. For celebrities who want privacy for personal lives, I respect their decision but people who disclose private details of their own accord make them open to discussion by public. She could have not posted about her bf but she did it anyway, knowing that he was seeing someone else.

Exposing your private life is a double edged sword, if you're there asking for support which the public gives, you should also be open to when public calls you out for wrong actions.

• no why shouldn't she vent publicly after Mina posted a photo with the bf. Mina is not the only one with mental health issues, can you imagine the mental health status of someone who's just gone through what the girl has? Its like three years of her life have been tainted.

Mina and the bf could have kept it offline, away from the public eye rather than flaunting it.

Like deserves like.

If Mina hadn't made it public, don't think the friend would have.

I blame the bf mostly, but Mina who publicly slutshamed Jimin is also partly to blame.

• You live by the sword, you die by the sword. You can't use the SNS as a weapon in an attempt to right wrongs you suffered, or at least expose the people you deem responsible of your suffering, and then act offended when someone uses the exact same method to call you out after your actions hurt them. It's only a taste of your own medicine.

• You live by the sword, you die by the sword. You can't use the SNS as a weapon in an attempt to right wrongs you suffered, or at least expose the people you deem responsible of your suffering, and then act offended when someone uses the exact same method to call you out after your actions hurt them. It's only a taste of your own medicine.

completely agree. lol we both used sword metaphors

• This is my first time posting on here but a genuine question, I'm not trying to invalidate the ex girlfriend but since it was revealed Rin was the boyfriend.. Has he ever publicly posted about a girlfriend? From the 2 years I've been following him on instagram he never publicly posted a gf? at least to my knowledge ?(

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• This is my first time posting on here but a genuine question, I'm not trying to invalidate the ex girlfriend but since it was revealed Rin was the boyfriend.. Has he ever publicly posted about a girlfriend? From the 2 years I've been following him on instagram he never publicly posted a gf? at least to my knowledge ?(

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rin? I thought it was a Korean. About who are you talking about? Sorry to ask because I am confused as well

• i don't understand the "offline" argument, wasn't it mina who posted all that aoa mess ONLINE? wasn't that an issue? she also slut shamed jimin online, why can't the gf post that shit online for people to see? is it only right when some people do it? :/

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒲𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 // 『U』

𝘀𝗻𝘀𝗱 - 𝘁𝘅𝘁 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 - 𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘂

eadc7815bd6c7a6ebffbd25a399109a3d7fbf689.jpg 85286b44822983156fdd9adfba3dff12e3440535.jpg cfb5b505f167dfa35c5f7d1269d6fefb6d97b89c.jpg

• Rin? I thought it was a Korean. About who are you talking about? Sorry to ask because I am confused as well

I’m sorry if I didn’t clarify before. It was actually revealed to be Rintaro Asari, a Japanese model whom Mina was seeing.

201F0AFA-1C37-4CD3-A502-77810C1F3F8E.png

It was speculated to be another Korean model but when checking the post, Rin commented himself which leads to me to believe that it was him on the photo with Mina.

He commented underneath her post with “❤️‍🔥”

• i mean, she literally did steal her boyfriend.

'if you break up we can date'

breaks up.. then dates.. lol

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it is what it is.. saying you wanna date someone when they're taken? well you're asking for trouble, even if they are having issues it still isnt up to you to decide that.

• Okay this is getting weird wth bc that pann user said yoo

This is getting interesting

• But she wants her life to be public, the ex-girlfriend made her a favor.

Jokes aside, she is not an angel as many of us believed. I really felt bad for her and supported her, I was so mad at Jimin, but now,,, She shamed JM for having a boyfriend and having s*x, while she is stealing other's bf.

Don't get me wrong, the bf is a piece of, but she is also shameless. In their first conversation, he tried to end it by rejecting her, but she insisted. She knew that he is in a relationship because they had photos together but continued to talk to him, so yeah that's calling stealing.

Disgusting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!