Things you would like to see from BTS

• Today...watching the new BangtanBomb and listening to TXT's comeback made me realise that I crave for a rocker side from BTS :pepe-life-support:

I'm interested in what their next album will bring to the table, what new things would you like to see from them?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not new exactly, but a INY performance is pretty much welcomed kkkkk

INY, that timeless bop :pepe-comfy:

yes, yes! dark bangtan is lethal :pepe-life-support:

Their solos, i really want them to start releasing solos, I think some of them can have very interesting discography

honestly? me too... rap line mixtapes are everything and I can't wait for vocal line to release their own stuff because i know it will be fucking amazing too

i also want them to go all out for the members solos! no just mixtapes, but everything! promote their solos as they would for their comebacks :pepe-cowboy:

I want them to do another mic drop or something

YESSSS! Mic Drop is one of my all time favourites, so I'm all for this tbqh

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'd love to hear another album which has Wings or Tear vibes from them.

New subunits that have never been done before? And yes a hip hop title track again.

• would kinda love to see them do a soft but heavy release, something kinda like Eilish's signature..

I'm not calling for them to be like Eilish

but I am saying It would be dope for BTS to reach down into their deep voices and just dominate the soundscape in a bass blanket.

• I wish for a darker mature and sexy album with interesting raw fulfilling vibe and with a lot of proper rap verses, especially in title track. But that ain't gonna happen.

I want some creative expensive MV like Fake Love or BS&T. Maybe it'll happen.

Sope subunit, please :pepe-sad:

Also can't wait for Hoseok's next mixtape, he's been hinting a lot on it lately :pepe-cross:

And I really wish for a +18 rapline concert to happen, all 3 of them said in past that it's a good idea so I really really hope it's gonna happen once in future. Smth like Joon's All Force One but from 3 of them on full force and with upper scale. Just imagine all Cyphers, Tear, Her, Ugh!, Ddaeng, all mixtapes and solo stuff being performed at one place by holy trinity - that's gonna be the best show ever and I'm gonna to ascend straight to heaven on the place and I am definitely coming to any country needed to be blessed with this perfection :pepe-sad:

• I want 2020 MMA Black Swan dance practice! Cmon Bighit, is that too much to ask. I've been waiting since last year for that dance practice video :pepe-sad:

for real tho

i'm desperate :pepewash:

I wish for a darker mature and sexy album with interesting raw fulfilling vibe and with a lot of proper rap verses, especially in title track. But that ain't gonna happen.

I want some creative expensive MV like Fake Love or BS&T. Maybe it'll happen.

Sope subunit, please :pepe-sad:

Also can't wait for Hoseok's next mixtape, he's been hinting a lot on it lately :pepe-cross:

And I really wish for a +18 rapline concert to happen, all 3 of them said in past that it's a good idea so I really really hope it's gonna happen once in future. Smth like Joon's All Force One but from 3 of them on full force and with upper scale. Just imagine all Cyphers, Tear, Her, Ugh!, Ddaeng, all mixtapes and solo stuff being performed at one place by holy trinity - that's gonna be the best show ever and I'm gonna to ascend straight to heaven on the place and I am definitely coming to any country needed to be blessed with this perfection :pepe-sad:

yes, yes, YES! TO ALL OF THIS!

WINGS era is everything that I want for them in terms of creative and expensive promotions, them trailers were perfection, the MV perfection :pepe-life-support:

hobi's mixtape was fire, so part II is probably going to be even better

and a rap line concert is just a massive turn on tbqh

Cyphers, Tear, Her, Ugh! and Ddaeng are the bangers of our generation, put them together with their own songs and i'm just :pepe-life-support:

• RM to cover Big Punisher's I'm Not a Player.

I can actually see him covering this :pepe-shades:

Talking about covers, I would love Jungkook to cover "Do I Wanna Know" from Arctic Monkeys (or any of their songs from the AM album).

• Also I don’t really care what they do but the next English doesn’t need to be an upbeat dance pop song. I would much prefer them to write the songs in korean and have a poet translate it to English like Tae does.

Less safe. I need to go ALL OUT! More topics being discussed preferably a concept album since they do those well but NOT a trilogy. Something a bit Avant Garde But still palpable to the masses.

Musically I want them to tap into Jazzy-Rock & R&B with mixes of dance and synth pop added in vibes of with a mixture of trap think Travis Scott mixed with Jamiroquai.

I don’t care if they make a full album in korean or ennglish or a mix of both. (But if they want Grammy noms their best bet is to continue releasing English songs because jus tone song isn’t gonna cut it, they need multiple diverse singles to promote on radio throughout the year.)

Personally the Shadow portion of MOTS7 should of been its own full fledge album but I think they put all of them together for the 7th anniversary.

Lastly I’m curios to see if and how Butter will be incorporated in the next album. I believe them when they said dynamite wasn’t intended to be on BE because they literally just stuck in at the end lol.

Better mixing. More prominent vocals and STRONG belts with added harmonize and ad-libs that isn’t just yelps in the background. More prominent raps!

I want Ron Perry to really connect BTS with more bigger producers & Songwriters.

Examples of WHAT I want

External Content youtu.be

• Also

BTS should definitely get Jungkook to give them this song (like they convinced him with Stay) and finish it and release it as their next English single.

• I want them to release a special compilation album where they collect all their free songs released on Soundcloud. ;(

I also want them to apply for nominations at the awards ceremonies if their solo mixtapes is successful. I'm still bitter that they didn't AGUST D2 Grammy application despite meeting the criterias.

I'm getting tired of listening to the same units all the time. They are a 7-member group, now we want to see members that we haven't seen working together before. *cough*Taegi*cough*

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Also

BTS should definitely get Jungkook to give them this song (like they convinced him with Stay) and finish it and release it as their next English single.

no way, they already took stay and your eyes tell...at this rate they will leave my boy with no songs for his mixtape :pepe-sad: lmao

also, Decalcomania is just too him, it's his song... i can't see anyone singing it besides him :pepe-comfy:

• BTS should definitely get Jungkook to give them this song (like they convinced him with Stay) and finish it and release it as their next English single.

you have like 3 requests lmao just email Jungkook atp and convince him :groovins:

• at this point, i just want solos and subunits, especially a rapline subunit :peperun: a rapline subunit will give me all that I've been missing and more :pepe-sad:

BTS as a group is too commodified right now, i would love for them to go back to their roots and stop chasing certain successess, but that seems unlikely until they start enlisting and/or until Bighit stops trying to suck every little source of profit out of the brand :pepestare:

• Also

this song definitely needs to be released ASAP

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!