Which songs would you like see Treasure's members cover?

• I really love Treasure vocal line and even members who aren't main/lead are great singers.

I was wondering which songs you would like see some members sing?

Yedam, Junkyu and Jeongwoo already released cover on their YT channel but I would be 1000000% to have new one and be blessed by their vocal :lover1:

Radio show of today, Asahi said he was signing a lot "Dean - Love" and now I want hear his version :cryingr:

Let me start;

Yedam

I feel he could sing anything trending T.T

Tbh, I would take anything of him. He slay in all. Main vocal power.

Jeongwoo

Our seonc main vocal. I think he would be great with any sentimental/emotional songs because of his Soulful voice but lately, I would like hear him sing:

Lie lie lie - Lee Juck

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Breath - Lee Hi

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or anything from Kim Kwang Seok

Junkyu

Don't ask me why but I would like see him sing "Maniac" of Conan Gray

Mashiho

His cover of Dean - Half Moon was great. So something like "You, Clouds, Rain" of Heize would fit him I think?

What about you?

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• waitingdb5k

Changed the title of the thread from “Which songs would you like see Treasure cover?” to “Which songs would you like see Treasure's members cover?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!