worst kdrama you've watched ?

• i dont think I've seen one yet

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• Some romance dramas! where the male lead has mental disorder or have problem with communicating people but super rich, the female lead is annyoing,clumsy,bright girl from average background. And the second lead is super perfect man.

or those fantasy dramas where random events happen like Hotel Del Luna, The Goblin, The Korean Odyssey etc.

Korean dramas are overall really bad I only watch non-romance crime kdramas nowadays.

• i read comments and didn't even bother with playful kiss and heirs.

the worst are:

high society - the only good think about it was hyungsik, he and his acting partner have great chemistry, i think that everyone who finished the drama did it because of them. everything else in the drama is garbage, and i'm being nice.

secret garden. this is a show recommended by everyone but i'm not into misogyny and men treating women like garbage so if you aren't too skip this one.

• About time was the shittiest waste of time drama i've ever seen

Theres probably worse but Big was kinda generic and meh

I still liked it tho

BIG was meant to be watched at its time, it would be a bit off to watch it now.

Just one of those drama that need to be watched in that same year it was released

• now that i think about it yeah

i started watching like 3 years ago and haven't watched it since and im on the last episode

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• playful kiss (actually itzazura na kiss the og manga is just plain bad because the lead girl in both og n every adaptation sucks)

BOF (cringe, cringe, cringe)

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐นโค๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ŸŽ€ ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• IDK why but I found Meteor Garden really cringey, but, that's not Korean, so all in all idk any bad k-drama's.

Everyone is Charismatic, Sensational and Beautiful - Practically perfect in every way.

tenor.giftenor.gif

"๋˜ ์ƒˆ๋กญ๊ฒŒ ํ”ผ์–ด๋‚˜๊ณ , ์ˆจ์„ ์ฐธ์•˜์ง€ ์•ˆ๊ฐฏ์†์˜ ๋„ˆ๋ฅผ ์ฐพ์•„๋‚ธ ์ˆœ๊ฐ„"

• Love Revolution. I only watched a few minutes and gave up.

i usually give three episodes a chance before dropping it, i think that's a reasonable number. i dropped only two series before that number, i just couldn't endure the nonsense. both shows are from ji chang wook: melting me softly, after two episodes, and backstreet rookie after one. i even gave three episodes a chance to abyss.

• Not a K-Drama tho but it was a J-Drama

So the Japanese one was called "Vanilla&Coffee" and about a 20 years old university student who's first boyfriend is a 31 years old dude who owns a cafe. She only got together with him cause he asked her and she was unable to say no. During the drama both move together and he is allways horny and tells her to take of her clothes and do stuff on the bed etc. In one episode he has to go on a trip for his work and she begins to question herself as his girlfriend. She who is very shy than thinks it would be the best to break up cause "he dosn't deserves a cry-baby like me and I bet he secretly dates a hotter girl than me and if he breaks up with me someday than probably cause I am not good enough and he has a better woman by now allready. My best friend warned me about him and I allready think that it could be true that he maybe is just a fuckboy who has multiple girls, so I need to break up" since than she tries to ignore him but dosn't knows how she wrecked him into pieces and that he would be sad all the time and feels lonly without her.

Than oneday she accidantly comes across the cafe they met in and realises he owns it but she thinks "Nah, he won't be here so I can just walk away and nothing happens" but he was in the cafe at that day and saw her, ran to her and got all emotional and she who is too shy couldn't tell him that she broke up and ignores him wich is why she never been to his place for a long time. He just like a kid be like "I don't want you to go away anymore. You have to be with me. I love you. Stop breaking my heart" and she has no idea what to answer so he takes her back to his apartment to have ... sex... and the end of the story is that she realises that he really only ever loved her and that she got the perfect boyfriend and marries him

The drama was very cringe and if you look at the reviews most people only wrote stuff like that the main male actor was just "so handsome" but that is the style of such cringe J-drama about romances: eighter you have 2 main character who look adorable together or the male main role is extremly fucking hot while female main role is just a standart asian cutie

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• very unpopular

But goblin and Crash landing on you.

an intellectual :lover1:

i tried watching goblin two times; first, i got to episode 7, then i tried it again a year later and got to episode 11. i really wanted to finish it but i simply didn't like it. also, the age difference between leads was too creepy for my liking.

as for crash landing on you; it was such a cliche and cheesy drama. i dropped it after episode 14, i just didn't care how it ended. i didn't care for the lead couple, was more interested in the 2nd one. i only found out their ending and didn't even try to catch up with last two episodes. why didn't i drop it earlier, that's the question.

• i usually give three episodes a chance before dropping it, i think that's a reasonable number. i dropped only two series before that number, i just couldn't endure the nonsense. both shows are from ji chang wook: melting me softly, after two episodes, and backstreet rookie after one. i even gave three episodes a chance to abyss.

Waited with baited breath for him to return from enlistment and start acting again only for him to work on trash shows :waterr:

Saw 1 episode of Lovestruck in the City and I don't know if I can pick it up again.

• i usually give three episodes a chance before dropping it, i think that's a reasonable number. i dropped only two series before that number, i just couldn't endure the nonsense. both shows are from ji chang wook: melting me softly, after two episodes, and backstreet rookie after one. i even gave three episodes a chance to abyss.

I am a big Ji Chang Wook fan but i haven't watched past Ep 5 of the dramas he has done after his military service. He needs to pick better dramas. he is such a talented actor but those scripts are shit.

• Hard to tell, I acctually only have droped 2-3 korean dramas I think, and they was not acctually bad, more that I lost the energy for them. Arang and the Magistrate was one of them I droped.

• I am a big Ji Chang Wook fan but i haven't watched past Ep 5 of the dramas he has done after his military service. He needs to pick better dramas. he is such a talented actor but those scripts are shit.

or change the agency he's currently in. something is wrong. he either isn't getting nice offers or his agency is incapable.

Waited with baited breath for him to return from enlistment and start acting again only for him to work on trash shows :waterr:

Saw 1 episode of Lovestruck in the City and I don't know if I can pick it up again.

i hope it won't be the same with hyungsik :( i cannot wait to watch him in a new drama but if he turned out to be like jcw... :cursing: please, don't.

i heard that Lovestruck in the City has a different format and is filmed differently and some are bothered by it. i'll try it tho, if i could give a try to BR and MMS why wouldn't i do the same for LitC . i sincerely doubt it could be worse than last two, but then again i thought that nothing could be worse than MMS :angryr:

eta: the only good thing about MMS was the kiss :P the rest? terrible. which is sad because i like si-fi and fantasy genre and the premise was great. my username is a reference from doctor who, sadly i had to drop that show too due to terrible writing.

• people have already said Playful Kiss so I'll say Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Hated the male lead character with a passion, didn't finish the drama because I knew girlie was going to end up with him in the end.

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!