Boys Over Flowers

• BoysOverFlowers-p2.jpg

Set at a famous high school for the super-wealthy, this is a puppy love story centered on a poor girl and the F4 gang of rich kids headed by the rough and fearless Jun-pyo Koo. Geum Jan-Di (Hye-seon Ku) is a girl from a poor family but has an unrivaled sense of optimism and drive and is by chance admitted to a prestigious private high school. There she meets the infamous group of four astonishingly good looking and rich boys who are known as F4. The group's leader is Koo Jun-Pyo (Min-ho Lee), who is a spoiled heir to world-leading conglomerate Shinhwa. He is joined by mysterious and breathlessly handsome Yun Ji-Hu (Hyeon-jung Kim), So Lee-Jeong (Kim Beom), and Song Woo-Bin (Kim Jun). Their love story moves from Seoul to New Caledonia to Macau.

AWARDS

Year Award Category Recipient
    2009 45th Baeksang Arts Awards Best New Actor Lee Min-ho
    2009 45th Baeksang Arts Awards Popularity Award Kim Hyun-joong
    2009 4th Seoul International Drama Awards Popular Drama Boys Over Flowers
    2009 4th Seoul International Drama Awards Popular Actor Kim Hyun-joong
    2009 Cyworld Digital Music Awards Song of the Month
    (February)
    "Because I'm Stupid" - SS501
    2009 Cyworld Digital Music Awards Best OST "Because I'm Stupid" - SS501
    2009 11th Mnet Asian Music Awards Best OST "Because I'm Stupid" - SS501
    2009 Bugs Music Awards Best TV Drama Song of the Year "Because I'm Stupid" - SS501
    2009 2nd Korea Junior Star Awards Best New Actor in a TV Drama Kim Hyun-joong
    2009 KBS Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama Ku Hye-sun
    2009 KBS Drama Awards Best New Actor Lee Min-ho
    2009 KBS Drama Awards Best New Actress Kim So-eun
    2009 KBS Drama Awards Netizen Award, Actress Ku Hye-sun
    2009 KBS Drama Awards Best Couple Award Lee Min-ho and Ki Hye-sun