Best sub units for NCT and which would see the most success outside of NCT?

• Of the released sub units from NCT which is your favorite?

NCT Dream:

NJME on Twitter | Nct dream, Nct, Nct dream jaemin

NCT 127:

NCT 127 on their 'First Love,' connecting virtually with fans, and new

NCT U:

NCT U Showcase Limitless Potential at SMTOWN Live - EnVi Magazine

WayV

A beginner's guide to NCT's new unit, WayV | SBS PopAsia

Also if either of these sub units were to debut as a normal group prior to debuting under NCT, which would most likely be favored by the GP and see success without the NCT name?

• I like all units. They all always have good songs and discography and that’s what matters to me.

I think as long as they’re under SM, they will eventually be big no matter if they’re under NCT or not.

• Maybe you should tag the nctzens, I’m sure they’d have lots of opinions on that haha.

Anyway my take is.....I can’t decide haha. I think each group seem to interestingly stand for a concentrated version of traits I like about nct.

Imho,

Nct Dream has the best dynamics. These boys literally grew up together and it shows in the way the hang out, talk to each other, play with each other. To a certain extent, you could say this for the whole of nct but Dream exemplifies this best.

DeJfzVuWAAEkSwX.jpg

nct0414.png

nct-dream-march-24-1616569304774.png

wAniCGxQdzgUvskp2loLqSFglSgkx8x_HYfRHzIJvlOblD1kO8T3I7im0ifuokS5IBBoazdUvURCH67Tg4O6MVbL3QTiCQtiAha9usBFRFD6uJ3l=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

There’s even this crazy story with picture proof about how best friends Chenle and Jisung actually met way before in some Chinese kids talent show, where Jisung was all alone and couldn’t speak to the rest. But a boy came up to him and befriended him even though they couldn’t speak each other’s language at that time. And that boy was of course Chenle who, in a strange twist of fate, eventually entered sm and then became fellow trainees and even debuted together.

Q8MJD9OpRTJSkiiFILT6gxoZglOqOM9NGOaIgnZer-QHwnmkbIwsitOpX6wfv2t9iSR9LVCCE3rjmGHpq_4cHCX6XxwjAV8x=w1600-rj

127 exemplifies best Nct’s experimental and individualistic side. Imo, 127 members have the strongest individuality. The distinctiveness of each of their personalities are so strong. From Yuta to Taeyong, to Jaehyun, to Jungwoo, etc. and when they all come together it’s so entertaining.

s-l400.jpg

share_dicon_vol_5_nct_127_photocards_1565101404_dc2d02a50_progressive

And WayV obviously is the pure distillation of Nct’s crackhead, borderline mental side. Also there’s a reason why people say the v in WayV stands for Visuals. This group is so handsome and funny omg. (Plus talented!)

f1b2bcd55965db0d3b4d289919c328ac.gif

Nct U to me stands for the “infinite possibilities” side of nct. I love how fans can play around with dream collabs that may actually come true. Like imagine a group with all the vocals of Xiaojun, Kun, Taeil, Doyoung, Chenle, Haechan, etc. or a group with the 00 babies (haechan, shotaro, yangyang, jaemin, jeno, renjun...people who know nct would know that this group literally has it all from dance, rap, vocals, visuals). So nct u is fun when it comes around but I kinda like it when they return to their “home” groups.

• I like all the units but my favorite is 127, mainly because I like their music the most but also I think they have the best vocals, best choreographies and they're the most entertaining.

Dream imo is the most charismatic unit on stage, they have the best dynamics and after Hot Sauce, their best album, they rose a lot in the ranks for me.

The only reason WayV aren't up there with 127 already is their discography is still small, it's perfect otherwise so they're getting there lol.

No comment on U since each lineup has its own charm

We deserve more 00600 interactions :pepe-sad:

• I like NCT 127 and dream equally - just depends on what I'm in the mood to listen to music wise

127 has better rap heavy title tracks and I like how experimental some of their songs get - one could say it's the cooler "older" subunit ...but then NCT Dream songs are such fun and they have an amazing team dynamic...

I imagine there's a larger overlap between the fanbases of both groups than one would think

• I like all the units but my favorite is 127, mainly because I like their music the most but also I think they have the best vocals, best choreographies and they're the most entertaining.

Dream imo is the most charismatic unit on stage, they have the best dynamics and after Hot Sauce, their best album, they rose a lot in the ranks for me.

The only reason WayV aren't up there with 127 already is their discography is still small, it's perfect otherwise so they're getting there lol.

No comment on U since each lineup has its own charm

We deserve more 00600 interactions :pepe-sad:

Yes we do! :pepe-hype: :pepe-hype:

I wanna see yangyang and haechan trolling the rest together with Shotaro being a cute laughing baby otter on the sidelines.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!