Purple Kiss call us Untalented ... Again

• It wasn't enough to show us that they can write, compose and choreograph an album. Now they show us the instruments they know how to play. :omgr:

Me at the same age I knew how to lace my shoes and I was already proud :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • I hope they make a comeback really soon

𝔻𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕒

#girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡

• it's Dosie isn't it?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's Dosie isn't it?

Yes it's her. She plays bass.

A cover of WJSN The Black 'Easy' when? :pepemusic:

Oh yeah, that would be amazing. :pepe-life-support:

Those fingering skills :lover1:It's so satisfying that I can't stop watching.

I had the same reaction ^^

GIRRLLLLS LET US BREATH FOR 5 MINS PLZ

They obviously don't want :pepe-life-support:

I hope they make a comeback really soon

I think it will be for Q4. But hard to say, that first album was what they produced in their trainee period, so I think they've been working on a new project for a while.

• Yes, can't you see the hashtag? [#도시]

:pepe-smug:

chill bro I dunno hangul

but you can teach me and we go

External Content www.youtube.com

• Lesson #1

lesson.png

I'm big pabo and hangul looks for me like mix of mathematics, physics and chemistry

• I'm big pabo and hangul looks for me like mix of mathematics, physics and chemistry

Hey, put some work into it. I didn't do this chart for nothing!

• Hey, put some work into it. I didn't do this chart for nothing!

ok tried to write bart

but can't see a t

hapy.jpg

also I don't know when to "stop" I mean when to write one letter near, then one under etc.

but hey, at least I've tried

• also I don't know when to "stop" I mean when to write one letter near, then one under etc.

but hey, at least I've tried

Bart is kinda tricky, you should try with Korean words and names first.

Concerning how to organize a syllable, it depends on the shape of the vowel letter:

- horizontal (o, eu, u): the vowel goes below the first letter

- vertical (a, i, eo): the vowel goes on the right side of the first letter

See my example Dosi (aka. Dosie)

Then if there's a third letter in the syllable (as in Kim), it goes automatically below the rest (see my example).

But, for real there's only so much you can do with the chart I provided. It's not a comprehensive list. Nice try though, I didn't think you'd do it! ^^

• I've just noticed that I've wrote some broken version of HR department logo lol

• Best Answer

it's Dosie isn't it?

:pepe-sad:

How cool can you get Dosie? Bass guitar!!!!???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!