Why TXT is being outsell by Enhypen ?

• I don't understand

TXT seems way mor popular than Enhypen, they are also in the industry longer than Enhypen who debuted less than 6months ago

also TXT is manage by Big hit themselves while Enhypen is manage by Belift

but even if TXT debuted 2 years ago and seems more popular their latest album , blue hour sold 300K in 6days on hanteo

while Enhypen just sold 319K in 1 day on hanteo

can someone explain me ?

is Enhypen Fandom so big ? Because i always felt that TXT fandom looked much bigger since i almost never see any fans of enhypen on the forums while i see TXT fans everywhere

Don't forget to stream Day6 latest comeback for icyruios

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

aekarina Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I think Given Taken and the I-land attracted a lot of people, not only that they have more of a powerful concept. Also there is a high chance that the people they attracted are fans that buy albums. So I think that is why. And being connected with BTS gives them an advantage too.

• i was expecting this thread to come a lot sooner oh well BLUE HOUR TO 100M LETS GO MOASSSSS

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can we also concluded Enhypen's debut generally got less hype than TXT did, so the whole people stanning then because they are from the same label as BTS is silly. It might have got people curious about them, but it didn't force anyone to stan them if they didn't want to (Same goes for TXT). Being from the same Lebel get's people curious, but it doesn't mean they will stan

:yesr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• It hasn’t even been a day since the CB of Enhypen.. Anyways stream

External Content youtu.be

• Kpop stans: TXT's fans and success are all the result of their association with BTS

Also Kpop stans:

Can we also concluded Enhypen's debut generally got less hype than TXT did, so the whole people stanning then because they are from the same label as BTS is silly. It might have got people curious about them, but it didn't force anyone to stan them if they didn't want to (Same goes for TXT). Being from the same Lebel get's people curious, but it doesn't mean they will stan

• Solid no skip album too

External Content open.spotify.com

• Of course someone made this thread :sweatr1:

Stream Blue Hour to help nugu flops TXT

External Content m.youtube.com

• Can we also concluded Enhypen's debut generally got less hype than TXT did, so the whole people stanning then because they are from the same label as BTS is silly. It might have got people curious about them, but it didn't force anyone to stan them if they didn't want to (Same goes for TXT). Being from the same Lebel get's people curious, but it doesn't mean they will stan

Honestly i didn't even know Enhypen had a comeback

their debut seems to had more hype than their comeback

so i'm really surprise of how well they are doing

since they don't seem to have a lot of hype daily on kpop forums

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

aekarina Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• :akorns:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒲𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 // 『U』

𝘀𝗻𝘀𝗱 - 𝘁𝘅𝘁 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 - 𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘂 - 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮

eadc7815bd6c7a6ebffbd25a399109a3d7fbf689.jpg 85286b44822983156fdd9adfba3dff12e3440535.jpg cfb5b505f167dfa35c5f7d1269d6fefb6d97b89c.jpg

• as a non-fan of both, i like en~ music more so it makes sense to me. their newest mini-album is great and has no skips and i always have skips. 5 out of 5, all bops

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!