German people and KPop - not good, oh no [WARNING - SOME STUFF COULD BE CRINGE OR JUST WEIRD]

• I was on a website where people ask questions and help others by answering their questions and this is what I got to read as questions about KPop, oh my ...

I translate you a bunch of these questions~

• "Why does MONSTA X flop so much?"
    • "Do you like that Jungkook turned fat?" (there was a poll)
    • "Why do so many people hate JYP?"
    • "Why do Army got so much force and why is BTS that powerfull?"
    • "What do you have to shout for MAMAMOO?"
    • Someone made a poll and asked if Donald Trump should try to become a KPop-idol
    • Someone really thinks Hyunjin shaved his head bald and asked if people knew when he shaeved it or if he even shaved it and she thinks he only takes a break from Stray Kids cause she belives he won't let people see that he is bald now
    • "Why are army so annoying?" (I saw the same question on literally every website...)
    • At least 8 different people wrote the same question on why the BTS-thing isn't in McDonalds in Europe
    • About every 2nd questions asks who in BTS you favor the most
    • "When are women allowed to audition at BigHit?" As extra: a very sexist/feminist/weird question on why someone thinks its unfair that BigHit only has boygroups at the moment
    • Someone posted 2 pics of Jennie and asked people to vote "wich girl is prettier?" in a poll
    • Someone really thought the fashion-website "Shein" would sell KPop-merch and asked why she cannot find it ... because that side doesn't sells merch tho :rolleyes:
    • Someone asked with a poll wich movie of Dragon Ball people like the most and the last answer is just "I havn't watched any, I preffer KPop"
    • Someone who didn't knew Korean shows are mostly only made to be voted by Korean citizen asked why she isn't able to vote on a Korean TV-show
    • "How do I know wich album of an artist is wich? " context: the person wants to buy the last album before BE came out and she fears that she could accidantly buy the wrong BTS-album
    • Someone who dosn't knows anything on VIXX asked if Hongbin had to leave VIXX cause he just got drunk once
    • "How often do you hear Jungkook's voice?" there is a poll with "Much" and "I don't know him" as only answers
    • "Do you think BTS fakes their views on Youtube?"
    • "I know I ask too much but who gets scared the easiest in Stray Kids?"
    • "Lee Know or Lee Minho? I don't know Stray Kids well but why has this member 2 names or better said wich of them is his realname?"
    • "Can I join BTS? Or is it even impossible? I just want to audition at SM" (Eh what?)
    • Picture of a Korean soccerplayer from a European soccer-team, question: "Who is this kpop-idol?" and yes over 10 soccer-fans allready answered that this dude is a soccerplayer
    • The same user asked about 50 times the same question with a poll asking people if they listen to a song and she only changed in her questions the links to youtube and of cause almost all her polls have a 90-100% "no"-rate cause its KPop on a website where almost 2 million people are where maybe only a few houndret listen to KPop
    • Someone posted a 20 years or older photo of Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys and really said "Should I cut my hair like this KPop-idol?"
    • "Are there even adults who like KPop?" context: "I only heard its not allowed when you turn 18 to continue to listen to it, is that true?"
    • "Did RM got married?"
    • "Is Jimin dead? Jungkook said that! And does Taehyung really goes to prison now? Please tell me thats not true (praying emoji)" (Of cause nobody answered in the past 15 days since this question got asked, do not feed the troll)
    • "Wich dude is prettier?" (3 different photos of Suga)
    • "How much does Jennie Kim weight? I just think shes fat"
    • "How many taxes do you need to pay when you make an account on VLIVE?"
    • "Do you like ATEEZ, because I like ATTEZ?"
    • "Who is Maria? Hwasa sung about her"
    • "Is Jennie dating Mino? I just heard from a friend she betrayed G Dragon"
    • "Can JYP Entertainment do German K-Pop?" (What?)
    • "When does Momoland finally disband? Thank you in advance!"
    • "Are the members of A.C.E gay? I mean they dress like gay-people with those hotpants and crop tops and stuff" (what the hell... no they arn't!)
    • "How do I convince BTS to come to Germany? Also how do I make them come to my city and is there a way that they come to only see me?" Maybe only if you got a million on the bank-account ...
    • "When does Covid end so KPop-idol can tour around the globe again?"
    • "I know Rise and EunB of LADIES'CODE passed away, but nobody ever revealed why it happend am I right?" Nah, you are very very wrong
    • "Do you know ASTRO? I just wanted to know if anyone knows them just to say I am addicted"
    • "How do you play Wannabe by ITZY on the piano?" IDK man...
    • "Why is KPop banned in Jamaika?" (Wait what?)
    • "Why is Alex from DRIPPIN German?" ... easy! His family is from Germany, thank me later
    • "Do you prefer Louis Vuitton or BIG BANG?"
    • "Do KPop-idols have to brush their hair?"
    • "Is Oli London British?" Context: "He changed his race so is he still British?" what the hell?
    • "I allways forget Jungwoo's name so how do I remember Jungwoo?"
    • "Why does BTS not owns a Grammy?"
    • (Picture of J-Hope) "I am convinced this is Jimin, you can't change my mind"
    • "Since I became a KPop-fan I wonder does Germany even got any musice-production company?" eh yes or else there wouldn't be so much music here tho...
    • "Is there any Korean KPop-vocalist (female) in Korea?" Of cause ...
    • "Why does BLACKPINK not disband?"
    • "I don't know geography but in wich country is Daegu? I ask cause of Suga" ... I have no words for this
    • "Do you prefer RM or Jungkook" and on the pic for RM is Jungkook so in total the one who made the poll is letting people decide between Jungkook and Jungkook
    • "Why is Baby Shark so popular with 8 billion streams? I bet this is cause NCT did a dance-cover" Eh ???
    • "How do I meet VAV in person? I mean can I just walk up to them when I'm on a concert?" no!
    • Someone really asked if people could decide for her if she likes ATEEZ or not
    • "Is KPop really that sad?"
    • "If you say yes to my poll than JYP has to take my audition" what?
    • "When will Jin leave for the military service? I just want him gone, my least favourite member"
    • "Who is Agust D and why does he looks like Suga?"

OK I stop here, cause I allready put too manny of those questions in here ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• "I know I ask too much but who gets scared the easiest in Stray Kids?"

Me whenever I feel I'm inconveniencing someone

But I dunno I know a ton of German kpop fans and they're all pretty normal to me! Our quora is just as bad if not worse

I was on everyone's most favourite trash Q&A-side that my country has. It's so trashy that there exist tons of reaction videos on Youtube where people read the dumbest questions they could find ... I remember that one coment from a few years ago where a dude asked if it would make a difference if he beats his child with gucci-slippers or cheap slippers o.o

• Poor kid :(

The website mostly really just contains out of 20% : "I don't wanna do my homework so I ask people to help me and without knowing they did all my homework", 20%: "IDK why I even asked this but oh well..." 20% : "I forgot why I even asked this so I pretend to be mad about whoever gave me a too simple or even working solution" 20%: "Why am I even here when I could google this?" 10%: "OMG CRINGE!" and only 10% is like serious questions

Some years ago a 12 years old girl asked if it was OK do suck D even if the guy she likes dosn't knows about it cause she would do it in his sleep. Another time someone asked if sitting on a washing mashine could make you pregnant ... And my alltime-favourite: vegan person cooks with meat and pretents gelatine was not made from animal-bones and causes a big dispute with at least 50 user

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!