Facemasks in smaller Chinese cities... nope, no one is wearing them in 2021

  • Seems like they are covid free

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • LMAO how he talked ...


    If that would be a documentary on German TV than it would be like:


    • a few scenes of people living in the nowhere, having only a house made out of some random rocks
    • Some voice in the off says stuff like "over 30% of China lives like this. No water, no food, no school"
    • 5 Minute scene of the kids of that shown family trying to go to school by almost killing themself as theyjump from a clif saying " this is the way millions of kids in China go to school.... if they can go to school... otherwise they will be poor farmers at the age of 5 or get a slavery contract in a company with just so bad payment and healthcare that many people are sick in their 20s allready"
    • next scene is a village of 20 houses, no stores, nothing, but a worn down old school where 50 kids sit in a too small room on the floor
    • They will show how classes be like 100 kids and that they do 1 hour of sports before having school for 10 hours straight
    • If they show how people eat in poor regions: rice and rice only with maybe some self grown vegetables
    • For richer regions they will use the families who live in weird old broken looking homes under a bridge and show the bridge in an angle where you see luxurious cars driving on top and they let it look like if living in a big city was too expensive for almost all cititzen
    • If they show a family with a bit money they show them like if they would be extremly wealthy and one of the oh so few familys who could even afford to live
    • At the end they let it look like if only 1% of whole china was living in a almost normal live and that the other 99% would be poor and about to die ...
  • LMAO how he talked ...


    If that would be a documentary on German TV than it would be like:


    • a few scenes of people living in the nowhere, having only a house made out of some random rocks
    • Some voice in the off says stuff like "over 30% of China lives like this. No water, no food, no school"
    • 5 Minute scene of the kids of that shown family trying to go to school by almost killing themself as theyjump from a clif saying " this is the way millions of kids in China go to school.... if they can go to school... otherwise they will be poor farmers at the age of 5 or get a slavery contract in a company with just so bad payment and healthcare that many people are sick in their 20s allready"
    • next scene is a village of 20 houses, no stores, nothing, but a worn down old school where 50 kids sit in a too small room on the floor
    • They will show how classes be like 100 kids and that they do 1 hour of sports before having school for 10 hours straight
    • If they show how people eat in poor regions: rice and rice only with maybe some self grown vegetables
    • For richer regions they will use the families who live in weird old broken looking homes under a bridge and show the bridge in an angle where you see luxurious cars driving on top and they let it look like if living in a big city was too expensive for almost all cititzen
    • If they show a family with a bit money they show them like if they would be extremly wealthy and one of the oh so few familys who could even afford to live
    • At the end they let it look like if only 1% of whole china was living in a almost normal live and that the other 99% would be poor and about to die ...

    he has a lot of vlogs with this kind of sarcastic narrative towards western media, some jokes are damn hilarious.

  • he has a lot of vlogs with this kind of sarcastic narrative towards western media, some jokes are damn hilarious.

    Actually I find some Youtuber who talk in public in a foreign country a bit weird sometimes lol. A German Youtuber I like held a Q&A in a grocery store in Korea and as she read the question "What do Koreans actually think of Agyeo" she practicaly almost yelled around and people in the back begun to stare at her for being so loud xD

  • Seems like they are covid free

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    That English guy is so funny.


    This was on my timeline, a Youtube post of an American family in China. Mom, dad and two young kids. Very down to earth. I really like their story! It gives a pretty realistic picture of what's over there it seems.


    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Why do I watch survival shows? This!

  • I really like the Garcia family's vlogs! It seems they were able to travel everywhere within China.


    Frozen North

    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Southern Beach Resort

    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Disney China!

    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Movie Studio

    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    A lot of local stuff at their home city:

    External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!