What Western Song are you currently listening to?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

"Dive to the sea~ Part off today's worry for tomorrow~"

Because of Rose :|:|:|

I wish I was young in the 90s...But I'd now be in my 40s-50s in that case...Turns out this song isn't from the 90s but 78...Then again, 70s sound more attractive, they had far better fashion...Who cares, I don't have a time machine anyway...If I go to the heaven, I'm gonna ask the angels to bring me one...

• External Content m.youtube.com

I passionately hate rap but this is such a vibe...

I heard this song through a by Taeyeon's sister a few years ago. I like the lyrics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!