Which song is currently stuck in your head/playing in your device?

• What song are you currently listening to, obsessed with, the song playing in your head when you are bored? It can be in any language or genre, not limited to Kpop.

These few days I have been relistening to all of Gallant's songs. I am currently obsessed with Bourbon

♫♪♪ since I've been found I've been living a life in cages ♫♪♪

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

♫♪♪ All that money, the money is the motive ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ All that money, the money she be foldin' ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Girl put in work, girl put in work ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Haolat put in work, Haolat put in work  ♫♪♪

MLy0cUm.pngRUABPb5.pngiNr483Y.png

Edited 2 times, last by Haolat ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• External Content open.spotify.com

• Thankfully, nothing right now. The last track was the instrumental version of MONSTA X's "Love Killa". It hits so hard I was questioning if some of these guy were actually from NY instead of South Korea. Unfortunately, they would probably be disowned by how they under-delivered on the raps.

• Fedde le Grand & Ally Brooke - Gatekeeper

Blackpink - Mamamoo - Twice - Oh My Girl - Red Velvet - (G)I-DLE - Aespa

Nine Muses - A0A - Sistar - Girls' Generation - 2NE1 - T-ARA - Brown Eyed Girls
    "You put scars in my heart without saying sorry" Blackpink Rose

BackUnpleasantCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif tumblr_pbpmaipI8j1tsqtheo3_r1_250.gifv

• i'm obsessed with this

External Content youtu.be

• Also, plenty of Jai Wolf songs like this...

External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

BLACKPINK ATEEZ IZ*ONE WEKI MEKI SNSD TWICE AESPA
    asked them how you like it and it's looking like they hate that

ee90bf5dfd1bd8b5796541058df53a4921586d5f.gifv 023cfe8347635774cd1fa26c3a2484ea8c26f083.gifv 5dc7ddf585250b4cd3f199ec78d68c984f857476.gifv 98e270c6fa79ab3e851eb85f07054c22695394d6.gifv

• right now since i just posted this in another thread

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!