WILL aespa ADD MORE MEMBERS ???

• Do you want aespa to add more members? 53

1. NO (31) 58%
    2. YES (22) 42%

Since the start of SMCU, I have been looking for clues/hints about aespa's first comeback and I saw one in SHINee's Atlantis MV:

Eyn9dZXWEAArfbz?format=jpg&name=large

This could be a hint to the "rumors" of adding 3 more members to the group. Looking back, I have also found something in their "Forever MV:

EuW_0FyVgAQwEU_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eu46wRpVEAA9uIW?format=jpg&name=medium

It says "ARE YOU READY? HERE IT COMES! NEW PLAYER!" on the monitor.

Notice also that there are 3 tiles (near the hearts) at the bottom part and 4 at the top. Could this allude to the existing 4 members and 3 more to be added? In addition, there are 7 open tabs on screen. Could it refer to the final member lineup of aespa? (4+3=7)

Furthermore, a lot of their content has a "3" detail in it:

EvfoXMkUYAIwKYi?format=jpg&name=360x360

3 hearts

EvfoXgIUUAMWB3Y?format=jpg&name=240x240

3 trees

EvfoZRRUYAAkO8E?format=jpg&name=small

3 hangers

EvfoXwzUcAMetMH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 mannequins

To support all of these, here's the statement of the industry insider who gave spoilers about Black Mamba even before its release:

Ep7hROQVEAMqMmh?format=jpg&name=large

Many claims made in the post above came true. This insider also made the claim that 3 new members would be added, by writing the names of the debuting members first:

Yoo Ji Min (Karina)
    Ningning
    Aeri (Giselle)
    Kim Min Jung (Winter)

And then adding the names of the alleged new members:

Initial R/L, Initial N
    Initial (Could be A, Y, W, etc), Initial J
    Initial H, Initial R/L

AKP even made an article about it and look who liked a tweet about the article. Their makeup artist:

Ep7hQS9VEAAPlqX?format=jpg&name=large

Ep7hQD5UUAY-MPR?format=jpg&name=medium

Finally, remember that SM officials have said that "aespa will gradually expand their universe. We already planned detailed storytelling. In the next album, this group will make you more curious."

Eu46v0KVEAEyRRg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Giselle herself even said: "From now on, the story will be about leaving for the wider world "KWANGYA" to confront the Black Mamba." (Wider world/universe = more players/members???)

Eu46xRdVcAYjm7A?format=jpg&name=small

Now that aespa's summer comeback is coming, do you think the rumor could be true? If it is, how would you feel about it? :pepe-tea:

Edited 2 times, last by acepa ().

• acepa

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa WILL ADD 3 MORE MEMBERS” to “WILL aespa ADD MORE MEMBERS ???”.
  • I'd like few more members tbh, if it means their versatility grows even more... unique voices like Ningning maybe? or more dance-machines, and maybe some proper rap verses? idk, but it would feel complete to me that way

but then again, making the group too large would just make me lose interest in their concept, so it is 50-50 for me ig

Even on sleepless nights

tumblr_p29pdkWiWY1wldi5ho1_500.gifv

Look each other in the eyes

• Look I personally don't mind them adding more members. I think all those girls who's slaved their lives away in sm's dungeon deserve a chance to debut but looking at how reveluvs tore Yeri apart. I'm not here for history to repeat itself.

On top of that, it will lead to confusion, Sm is releasing close to no content and having an AI concept. The whole adding new members stuff is what put people off stanning nct aswell.

Desbundar

• No I don't want new members, the 4 current members are all rounders (visuals/vocals/dance/rap) I don't want any filler for antis to come and start saying Aespa are now untalented. cause we all know that's what will happen

:pepe-sad: they'll try and target the weakest link and right now aespa doesn't have one ;(

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• My heart tell me they are perfect as 4 and it give them enough time to each member to shine

but my heart also tell me that SM needs more female Idols and i would love to stan more members x)))

but my brain tell me we are being delusional x))))

also let's not forget this predebut picture of Oujo, Giselle and Winter, who was taken just before they debut, since Giselle and Winter were dying their hair

Also the OP who annouce that winter take off her extensions share a picture where you can see an unknow young girl with them

Also i always find it weird how we didn't had any news about Oujo, rino or Helen

usually when a rumor member doesn't debut in the group the insider, leak info about the members who didn't make the cut or drop some pictures of them

but we didn't have any news about them, even about Helen, while before we had tons and tons of predebut pic of her being release and suddenly it's silent

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Let's not forget predebut pictures (ignore the title, I know we all dislike this YouTuber, they're so annoying)

Play from 1:36 to 1:49 - there's clearly 5 girls with one girl even been taller than Karina................

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I'd like few more members tbh, if it means their versatility grows even more... unique voices like Ningning maybe? or more dance-machines, and maybe some proper rap verses? idk, but it would feel complete to me that way

but then again, making the group too large would just make me lose interest in their concept, so it is 50-50 for me ig

True. Adding more members is both a boon and a bane. People will be hyped for the new members but others might lose interest as well.

• Let's not forget predebut pictures (ignore the title, I know we all dislike this YouTuber, they're so annoying)

Play from 1:36 to 1:49 - there's clearly 5 girls with one girl even been taller than Karina................

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the tall one is their manager

meanwhile the one with the shirt is Winter

Karina is the black hair girl

Giselle is the other girl with the guitar

and Ningning is the one with the purple shirt

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• My selfish self want Aespa to add new members because it indicates that SM want Aespa to be their MAIN GG (tired of SM misogynistic ass) :pepe-sad:

We see with f(x) & RV (5 members group) and it shown that they're experimental and well.. mistreated

I think 7 is good numbers for dance line and the members have chances to get equal attentions

I just hope other MYs are as open minded as you if ever the rumors are true. :pepelove1:

• are they still doing the AI thing? They talked so much and made a big deal about it pre-debut. But once the mv dropped they havent talked about the AI part and sm pretent like it didnt happened

• are they still doing the AI thing? They talked so much and made a big deal about it pre-debut. But once the mv dropped they havent talked about the AI part and sm pretent like it didnt happened

how exactly SM did like it never happened when the AI appeared in their debut mv, their debut stage, they appear in the forever MV

and did a karina birthday celebration by Ae-Karina just 2 days ago -_-

• how exactly SM did like it never happened when the AI appeared in their debut mv, their debut stage, they appear in the forever MV

and did a karina birthday celebration by Ae-Karina just 2 days ago -_-

yes the debut stage and mv. I guess i was refereing to their plan for the AI part to interact with fans. They had these big plans for the ai part. It could still be a working in progress since they only debuted few months ago.

• the tall one is their manager

meanwhile the one with the shirt is Winter

Karina is the black hair girl

Giselle is the other girl with the guitar

and Ningning is the one with the purple shirt

Really I read the YouTube comments and people were saying it's not their manager and that it was Helen, but it would make sense being the manager

:whatr:

• love the thread and the way you found all those clues

yeah I hope so, as I already wrote in multiple threads I wish aespa will meet new chingu in next MV and they will fight Black Mamba together, something like Avengers assemble!

• Look I personally don't mind them adding more members. I think all those girls who's slaved their lives away in sm's dungeon deserve a chance to debut but looking at how reveluvs tore Yeri apart. I'm not here for history to repeat itself.

On top of that, it will lead to confusion, Sm is releasing close to no content and having an AI concept. The whole adding new members stuff is what put people off stanning nct aswell.

You got really good points there. I just hope that SM plays their cards right with aespa.

They have all the potential to hit big :pepelove2:

• I want to say No as I think smaller-mid size groups tend to be the thing now for the 4th generation but SM does tend to add in members. So if they do add in, it'll probably only about 1-2 members only! But I'll support either way :borahae:

~ ω

Yeah the ai thing will be a big part of aespa storytelling and their whole concept in general, there's rumour SM will make a SYNK app or website so people could create their own avatar/ person, I don't know what it'll be though, if it'll be like sims or something similar

:whatr:

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!