Being ugly has completely ruined my life

• It isn't easy. Life challenges make you stronger. If you can find the will and compassion to accept and love yourself, as you are, it won't matter what anyone else thinks about you. You'll be good with you and not give a hell what people think. It's liberating. Chip away at the negative thinking, bit by bit, and get there eventually. It probably won't make sense now because I think you are allowing negativity to run you. Maybe later (long-term) it will.

u dont have to care what they think but they definitely would make your life hard

• ppl dont care how nice u are unless if you are attractive like being funny ,loud etc

• you can stay like this as always an grumble about your life or you can move your Ass an try to change your life. Even if your are the ugliest person it is still possible to make friend to get out and have fun. Hell you don't need to hang out with person that looks like the Pretty Kpop Idols. Find someone as ugly as you or even uglier ( and don't tell me there is no Uglier as you there is always some who is uglier ) If someone want to be friends with you they give a shit about your look. Or do you think I choose my friend I have because they look good or because we share the same Interest. Your are Way to focus on the Appearance. I mean I'm also not Pretty and hell a lot of people made fun of my face but I still have friends my best friend is even a Model no joke a real Model. But guess what who is the one in a relationship of course my Model Friend......okey it's me. You just use your appearance as excuse for everything. Do you really believe that your Family don't care about you because your are Ugly do have such low expectations of your Family?

I have more the felling you just have a Shitty Character and this is the reason why no one want to hang out with you.

why would u project yourself on others? lmao

but for god 's sake ,having family / friend is not important if u have peaceful life

• i was ugly too

used several years to lose weight ,do skincare etc

now life is slightly easier

at least ,that fat elephant would not tell me that i would not get a bf because of my face and ppl would not make fun of me

hug :iloveyoub:

• why would u project yourself on others? lmao

but for god 's sake ,having family / friend is not important if u have peaceful life

Same Question Why would u project yourself on others? lmao

• in your dreamland

everyone has eyes

I know shallow people outnumber those who have a preference for depth. We still exist. I personally pay more attention to people's energy. Most people don't, they only use their eyes. I've seen some very attractive people with toxic AF energy. I am not willing to endure a pretty face with toxic energy, but everyone has a preference.

What really matters is if a person can add value to your life and/or if you can do the same for others.

• It's true that attractive people are more privileged and have more opportunities in life but fortunately, everyone, even those who originally didn't win the genetic lottery, can improve their looks with good skincare, hygiene, diet, etc.

All you need is the will to change your lifestyle.

• does it even work? ppl say i am nice etc yet i get trampled everyday

maybe because i am not charming :whatr:

works for sure I was in three long term relationships, and I also had/have many different friends

but what's most important is to find people which like same things like U :)

• Has anyone told you you are ugly? if not, it could be just your assumption that people think you are ugly and wont be friends with you, you need to see therapist.

If you really hate your face, you need to change, PS, gym, skin care whatever can make you think pretty.

• You're using your perceived ugliness as an excuse for why your life sucks. I do the same thing by blaming it on my social awkwardness, but really it stems from insecurity and self-loathing. Until you fix how you view yourself you can't expect others to be drawn to you as a a person. Hope you can talk to someone.

• I know shallow people outnumber those who have a preference for depth. We still exist. I personally pay more attention to people's energy. Most people don't, they only use their eyes. I've seen some very attractive people with toxic AF energy. I am not willing to endure a pretty face with toxic energy, but everyone has a preference.

What really matters is if a person can add value to your life and/or if you can do the same for others.

so it is just abt what he / she can give u?

many ugly ppl are nasty too .sounds so tiring- better be alone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!