Being ugly has completely ruined my life

• Seriously I am so ugly, every day it's a pain to just wake up. Everyone look at my face in utter disgust. I am probably the ugliest person you have ever seen. And everyone treat me like shit. There is no one in my life. I have 0 friends. I have no family that care about me. No one ever invited me. I have never dated anyone. I am completely alone and I feel like living is pointless, And then whenever I complained about it people will tell me beauty is subjective, then why the hell do I have this life. Or some people telling me I have BDD, no I don't I am just that ugly, trust me if I was even average I would have known since I am good at analyzing faces. Because I am obsessed with looks and I truly believe looks are everything in life. If I was good looking people would have showed interest in me. I am just so sick and tired of people and this lame ass society. Ughhh:cursing:

• Let her live. Got-damn.

People want you to disappear if you are ugly, you don't even have the privilege to complain on the internet while hiding your face. I should have pretended I am a beauty goddess for people to worship me.

• I think you are overreacting with saying that you are ugly

have you ever taken good care of yourself?

sometimes skincare, hairstyle and make up can make you look 892138923 times better than usual

I'm ugly myself but as European man I just have beard so it covers my face, and I somehow try to stay fit, that's all I can do in terms of looks...

on the other hand I always try to be kind, nice, and funny to other people and this is opening many doors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seriously I am so ugly as hell, every day it's a pain to just wake up. Everyone look at my face in utter disgust. I am probably the ugliest person you have ever seen. And everyone treat me like shit. There is no one in my life. I have 0 friends. I have no family that care about me. No one ever invited me. I have never dated anyone. I am completely alone and I feel like living is pointless, And then whenever I complained about it people will tell me beauty is subjective, then why the hell do I have this shit life. Or some people telling me I have BDD, no I don't I am just that ugly, trust me if I was even average I would have known since I am good at analyzing faces. Because I am obsessed with looks and I truly believe looks are everything in life. If I was good looking people would have showed interest in me. I am just so fucking sick and tired of people and this lame ass society. Ughhh :cursing:

you can stay like this as always an grumble about your life or you can move your Ass an try to change your life. Even if your are the ugliest person it is still possible to make friend to get out and have fun. Hell you don't need to hang out with person that looks like the Pretty Kpop Idols. Find someone as ugly as you or even uglier ( and don't tell me there is no Uglier as you there is always some who is uglier ) If someone want to be friends with you they give a shit about your look. Or do you think I choose my friend I have because they look good or because we share the same Interest. Your are Way to focus on the Appearance. I mean I'm also not Pretty and hell a lot of people made fun of my face but I still have friends my best friend is even a Model no joke a real Model. But guess what who is the one in a relationship of course my Model Friend......okey it's me. You just use your appearance as excuse for everything. Do you really believe that your Family don't care about you because your are Ugly do have such low expectations of your Family?

I have more the felling you just have a Shitty Character and this is the reason why no one want to hang out with you.

• You are brainwashing yourself to think you are so ugly. I remember one time in my life I thought I was the ugliest person in the world and I had zero self confidence. Now when I look back at my old pictures I wasn't even as ugly as I thought I was. My advice for you is to stop emotionally abusing yourself and instead do things to make you feel beautiful like get your nails done or do our brows and workout. believe me you are not as ugly as you think you are.

• you can stay like this as always an grumble about your life or you can move your Ass an try to change your life. Even if your are the ugliest person it is still possible to make friend to get out and have fun. Hell you don't need to hang out with person that looks like the Pretty Kpop Idols. Find someone as ugly as you or even uglier ( and don't tell me there is no Uglier as you there is always some who is uglier ) If someone want to be friends with you they give a shit about your look. Or do you think I choose my friend I have because they look good or because we share the same Interest. Your are Way to focus on the Appearance. I mean I'm also not Pretty and hell a lot of people made fun of my face but I still have friends my best friend is even a Model no joke a real Model. But guess what who is the one in a relationship of course my Model Friend......okey it's me. You just use your appearance as excuse for everything. Do you really believe that your Family don't care about you because your are Ugly do have such low expectations of your Family?

I have more the felling you just have a Shitty Character and this is the reason why no one want to hang out with you.

You are no way in hell uglier than me lol, I am one of these people who are always uglier than everybody else. I am fit and I take care of myself but my face is so goddammit ugly as fuck lol. I can't change that. My family left today all of them without telling me, they went out to eat lunch and left me home alone without food (they always do that). They don't even ask if I am dead or alive, sometimes I would lock myself for days. My personality is fine, I am always the one who would call people and friends, check on them and invite them, I try not to complain and be drama free, but they never ask or check on me, or invite me, I realized that doesn't matter and pointless. Then I stopped calling them and guess what!!! no one ever called. Nobody has called me for years now.... And those my childhood friends... I realize it's because of my ugliness people always will know deep down that I am a loser (there are certain characteristics associated with ugly people, and don't try to deny that) who doesn't have a normal life. It's depressing as fuck, but you people are average and will never realize what the too ugly person go through. I am going to get plastic surgery hopefully It can turn things around a little bit. If I died It doesn't matter I am already dead lol. Stop blaming me for something I have no control over goddammit. X/

• I think it can cut out a lot of superficial people walking into your life and wasting your time. Which frees up a lot more room for those who want to be cool with you because of your personality, character, or heart.

• I think it can cut out a lot of superficial people walking into your life and wasting your time. Which frees up a lot more room for those who want to be cool with you because of your personality, character, or heart.

Which is all of them and you will be forever alone. Have fun with that. :clown:

• Seriously I am so ugly, every day it's a pain to just wake up. Everyone look at my face in utter disgust. I am probably the ugliest person you have ever seen. And everyone treat me like shit. There is no one in my life. I have 0 friends. I have no family that care about me. No one ever invited me. I have never dated anyone. I am completely alone and I feel like living is pointless, And then whenever I complained about it people will tell me beauty is subjective, then why the hell do I have this life. Or some people telling me I have BDD, no I don't I am just that ugly, trust me if I was even average I would have known since I am good at analyzing faces. Because I am obsessed with looks and I truly believe looks are everything in life. If I was good looking people would have showed interest in me. I am just so sick and tired of people and this lame ass society. Ughhh:cursing:

explains some of your behaviour at least :wellr:

• Nah. There are still some people who aren't shallow left in the world. If you accept and love yourself, flaws and all, people will pick up on that energy.

Good luck trying to have some confidence when everybody is looking down on you, or even laughing at your face. you are acting like it's that simple. Like it's a joke lol.

• Good luck trying to have some confidence when everybody is looking down on you, or even laughing at your face. you are acting like it's that simple. Like it's a joke lol.

It isn't easy. Life challenges make you stronger. If you can find the will and compassion to accept and love yourself, as you are, it won't matter what anyone else thinks about you. You'll be good with you and not give a hell what people think. It's liberating. Chip away at the negative thinking, bit by bit, and get there eventually. It probably won't make sense now because I think you are allowing negativity to run you. Maybe later (long-term) it will.

• Official Post

I don't know how serious you are, but first off, you are right. Being ugly typically puts you at a disadvantage in life, society, career, you name it. That's the society in which we live in, one in which good looking people will almost always have an advantage.

BUT, it's NOT everything. As veryvisual sits there trolling about only being ugly on the inside, we can all clearly see how that could be even worse. Plus, looks don't last forever. Old age hits us all the same and then we will all eventually turn into a rotting pile of fugly. You know what doesn't though? Your personality. Work on it, and find other means of happiness.

Besides, things are even easier for "ugly people" now (which is purely subjective, unless you are truly worldwide handsome ugly). We live in a different world, one with a global pandemic that'll most likely stick around for a while. Working from home is now the norm, where you don't have to see each other, things like VR are making it possible to escape reality and create new experiences -- even allowing you to become whoever you want to be. Perhaps, that could be your outlet?

But hey, if you want to get plastic surgery and that makes you feel better, I say go for it. Thank God I'm both beautiful inside and out.

• Hey, "johnny," there are some ugly people working for you giving me unwarranted warning points. Fix their ugliness for me, what doncha babe?

• I don't know you OP but what you wrote sounds like some whiny little kid complaining that his mother wouldn't buy her the latest dolly.

Toughen up princess. If this is your attitude now? Wait till life kicks you in the balls (wait? do you have balls) because its just going to get that much tougher in the real world my friend.

So what if you're ugly - do something about it - go make a name for yourself - there's plenty of people in history who are UGLY but accomplished a lot more than you ever will complaining about it.

There are plenty of successful people who got their success despite being ugly. Hell there are plenty of ugly people who have gotten beautiful male and female partners because they work hard in life to accomplish something that makes other people attracted to them despite their ugliness.

So stop whining about it and do something - get PS, learn some good makeup, join an irl club or group, go do something useful instead of sulky about like oh woe is me!

• Official Post

it's hard to be ugly, unattractive or super attractive. no one gets a free pass from hardship in life.

tldr: i highly recommend you see a mental health professional

vent your pain and learn some healthy coping mechanisms

• You are no way in hell uglier than me lol, I am one of these people who are always uglier than everybody else. I am fit and I take care of myself but my face is so goddammit ugly as fuck lol. I can't change that. My family left today all of them without telling me, they went out to eat lunch and left me home alone without food (they always do that). They don't even ask if I am dead or alive, sometimes I would lock myself for days. My personality is fine, I am always the one who would call people and friends, check on them and invite them, I try not to complain and be drama free, but they never ask or check on me, or invite me, I realized that doesn't matter and pointless. Then I stopped calling them and guess what!!! no one ever called. Nobody has called me for years now.... And those my childhood friends... I realize it's because of my ugliness people always will know deep down that I am a loser (there are certain characteristics associated with ugly people, and don't try to deny that) who doesn't have a normal life. It's depressing as fuck, but you people are average and will never realize what the too ugly person go through. I am going to get plastic surgery hopefully It can turn things around a little bit. If I died It doesn't matter I am already dead lol. Stop blaming me for something I have no control over goddammit. X/

See again you are using your look as an excuse. Maybe your Family and friends really don't like you but then they are not the right person for you. And maybe the next Friends are also the right person you just have to try again and again till you find your true friends. Hey and if you want a plastic surgery to fell better then do it. But then if you don't find friends after that you will have no excuse

PS. I never said that I'm uglier as you Lol

• does it even work? ppl say i am nice etc yet i get trampled everyday

maybe because i am not charming :whatr:

• This thread contains 69 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!