Bang PD is not much different from PSY

• PSY is known as a one-hit wonder when it comes to his solo songs, meanwhile BigHit is a one-hit wonder when it comes to creating groups.

Jungkook BTS GIF - Jungkook BTS Chuckles - Discover & Share GIFs

edit: I was just stating the similarities.

Gangnam Style = BTS

Gentlemen = TXT

Hangover(ft. Snoop Dog) = Enhypen (collaboration with Mnet)

The one hit wonder thing doesn't mean TXT or Enhypen are flops. That's why I compared him to PSY. Gentlemen and Hangover aren't flops either.

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

9bc9b9630afb5ca6b0b078b274e418faaa0c115f.gifv

Edited once, last by kingkook ().

• Better burn the brightest even if you extinguish fast than not burn at all huh?

If I where him I would be content enough with making the biggest Asian act of all time.

I mean BTS made him a lot of money and he didn't know what to do with it, so he made TXT and then Enhypen. He obviously knew these junior groups won't be a big profit compared to BTS. He just made them for self-satisfaction just like PSY made songs after Gangnam Style.

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

• eh they're actually very different. psy's gangnam style took over the world in a day, bang pd created a group that needed years to get their first music award. bang pd isn't a one-hit wonder. just give him some time to built up already extremely popular txt and enhypen

• No group ever lasts forever and you have to take into account enlistment so creating new groups is the norm.

And TXT and Enhypen are doing fine for groups which are 2 yrs and 1 yrs old respectively

Bang PD is not gonna last forever either. Anyways looking at BTS success I have a feeling even during enlistment, BTS is still gonna be BH's biggest bread maker.

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

• eh they're actually very different. psy's gangnam style took over the world in a day, bang pd created a group that needed years to get their first music award. bang pd isn't a one-hit wonder. just give him some time to built up already extremely popular txt and enhypen

PSY didn't get a lot of views in the first day. It gradually increased and then became a viral. Still how many years do I have to wait for TXT to be an extremely popular group? Any big 3 group in their place would've replaced their seniors by now as the hottest group (not talking sexually).

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

• Still how many years do I have to wait for TXT to be an extremely popular group? Any big 3 group in their place would've replaced their seniors by now as the hottest group (not talking sexually).

txt debuted not even two years ago. they already are extremely popular to still be rookies. and no. no big 3 group could replace their senior in less than two years if their senior is bts. no group will ever replace bts in the position that they have at the moment n the music industry.

and why would you need to wait for txt to become more popular? they're already one of the biggest rookie groups. why not just appreciate them for now?

• txt debuted not even two years ago. they already are extremely popular to still be rookies. and no. no big 3 group could replace their senior in less than two years if their senior is bts. no group will ever replace bts in the position that they have at the moment n the music industry.

and why would you need to wait for txt to become more popular? they're already one of the biggest rookie groups. why not just appreciate them for now?

TXT is not a rookie. They said it themselves. If you compare them with other 4th gen bgs they're on same level as them. Even Stray Kidz, ATEEZ and Treasure are more popular than them..

Isn’t that obvious? BTS is an anomaly whose entire career history may never be replicated

yes. That's why I called BH a one hit wonder.

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

• He’s a CEO why wouldn’t he grow his company??? Even Psy has used his popularity and money to create his own company and sign other artists. What should people do with their money? Put them in a bank never to be used again? I don’t understand this hate for BangPD creating more groups? If he stuck with 1 group then we wouldn’t have BTS, just Eight or 2AM?

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• He’s a CEO why wouldn’t he grow his company??? Even Psy has used his popularity and money to create his own company and sign other artists. What should people do with their money? Put them in a bank never to be used again? I don’t understand this hate for BangPD creating more groups? If he stuck with 1 group then we wouldn’t have BTS, just Eight or 2AM?

Much of his growth isn't coming from his other artists though. BH's 90% income comes from BTS. He's just doing this for self satisfaction, not growth. As for 2AM, once they started being inactive he debuted BTS. btw 2AM belongs to JYP. It's just that BH used to just manage them.

♡ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♡

• Bang PD is not gonna last forever either. Anyways looking at BTS success I have a feeling even during enlistment, BTS is still gonna be BH's biggest bread maker.

Absolutely no question - they probably will still beat out all other groups combined but its always good to have a "backup" (I'm not sure if that's even the correct word) in case.

Sorta like don't put all your eggs in one basket

• Much of his growth isn't coming from his other artists though. BH's 90% income comes from BTS. He's just doing this for self satisfaction, not growth. As for 2AM, once they started being inactive he debuted BTS. btw 2AM belongs to JYP. It's just that BH used to just manage them.

It is his money, he can do what he wants with it.

• Much of his growth isn't coming from his other artists though. BH's 90% income comes from BTS. He's just doing this for self satisfaction, not growth. As for 2AM, once they started being inactive he debuted BTS. btw 2AM belongs to JYP. It's just that BH used to just manage them.

It doesn’t matter though. Should JYP stop debuting groups bc they have Twice or YG bc they have BP? Unless it their own self company like Kang Daniel, a company can sign or debut other groups or artists. That’s their function in the industry. As long as they are earning money off a group and not incurring losses what should matter if they produce more? Its not like their neglecting BTS? They hired more staff to separately take care of each groups so what’s the problem with it?

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!