Bang PD is not much different from PSY

• I edited the op. sorry for not making it clear from the start.

read the op. I edited it. The similarity is not only about one hit wonder.

Then now what? Did Psy stop creating music after Gentlemen? What would you like to discuss further about that similarity or did you just want to to state an observation period?

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• okay , so you want big hit to be only BTS? :rolleyes: .That's not exactly how it works

I was just trying to compare how similar PSY's songs are with BH's groups. I was tryna say BH could have had only one group and would've still been as successful. Could be survival bc BTS might leave the company anytime soon, but I feel like he's doing this for self satisfaction as well. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

<3 Karina <3

674c20c1d0c6efacf56e024e34adedf19b462c63.gifv

• The way you said it sounds like Bang PD is the main reason why BTS became huge. Why you did your favorite group dirty like that?

Ofc he can't make another BTS because they are one of a kind. Not only Bang PD, I doubt anyone can create another BTS ever. But Enhypen and TXT can be successful on their own, they don't need to be on BTS's level.

That's why I compared BTS to Gangnam Style. Gangnam Style is bigger the artist himself. Same goes for BTS. BTS is bigger than the company Bighit.

• I was just trying to compare how similar PSY's songs are with BH's groups. I was tryna say BH could have had only one group and would've still been as successful. Could be survival bc BTS might leave the company anytime soon, but I feel like he's doing this for self satisfaction as well. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

'self-satisfaction' could be a reason as well now that i think about it. The way TXT Universe is too planned and so thought out and which is one of the things band pd likes a lot and that he wanted to work with shinee and txt resembles them a lot......

• I’d never thought someone would compare Bang PD with Psy. Very creative. I don’t agree with the OP but I have to give points for creative reaching.

8 members 4 invisible)? What kind of members get those super powers?

And 50 guests?? You guys love gossips huh

thanks for appreciating the creativity. 💜

As for the invisible members, you can go invisible once you set the online status viewable to "Nobody".

<3 Karina <3

• This is an interesting comparison.

I don't understand your issue against bh creating more groups and artists though. Isn't that what entertainment companies do?

Also txt are doing amazingly contrary to what you think.

• Big 3 are always special cases. Even if Red Velvet flopped, Aespa would've still existed. They always had many artists since the beginning and the difference between what each idol earns isn't as bad as BH's.

Have you checked the other acts under BigHit how much they sell? I know bighit only has BTS, txt and lee hyun but txt sells a lot as much as any of the groups from big 3. BigHit doesn’t have many groups in the first place so obviously the percentage comparison is gonna be displaced with BTS taking a huge chunk.

You make it sound like BigHit having a treasure trove like BTS is a curse or something :sweatr1:

• This is an interesting comparison.

I don't understand your issue against bh creating more groups and artists though. Isn't that what entertainment companies do?

Also txt are doing amazingly contrary to what you think.

I never called them flops or something. I just said the difference between BTS and TXT popularity is a lot. That's why I said BTS = Gangnam Style and TXT = Gentleman. Gentleman was bigger than most kpop songs released the same year.

Have you checked the other acts under BigHit how much they sell? I know bighit only has BTS, txt and lee hyun but txt sells a lot as much as any of the groups from big 3. BigHit doesn’t have many groups in the first place so obviously the percentage comparison is gonna be displaced with BTS taking a huge chunk.

You make it sound like BigHit having a treasure trove like BTS is a curse or something :sweatr1:

Gentleman is did better than most kpop songs released the same year. That's why the PSY and BH comparison. BigHit having BTS is never really a curse. Everybody could only wish to for their songs to have the same success like Gangnam Style.

<3 Karina <3

• BH's glory starts and ends with bts i guess. Txt is successful but u know they aren't huge yet. Txt can still tour and sell albums like usual bgs so the money will come in. Same for Enhyphen. Same for all new gen bgs. They just can't get hits. At least txt has a Korean fandom unlike the other 4th gen bgs. I personally think if u come from a privileged background and can't blow up within 2 years, it's never happening afterwards. But we never know what will happen.

◦•●◉✿ ᙭IᗩOTIᑎG ✿◉●•◦

d9a3de49bc28c7a5b6c0a73f173eca90a9f76372.gifv 74ede67a264db79bb5bdb2d31e267bf2195f5d2b.gifv 4b546b6eb715ab397117bc8b8b867432884f2843.gifv

• bts literally blew up in their 3rd year. how are you trying to write off their junior groups who are still so young...and still doing really well for bgs of this generation. its not a good look

7c707ea8e5b6882524bdf1a72eae72e9afa10b71.gif

i can't stand that i'm the last thing on your mind

• huh?

bts came from a nugu company

of course it will take time for them to blow up

o..k? why are you telling someone who is clearly an army this? the point is that txt and enhypen aren't even at the stage of their career bts was when bts blew up. so how can anyone say they were "failures" for bh like they don't have time to get bigger.

7c707ea8e5b6882524bdf1a72eae72e9afa10b71.gif

i can't stand that i'm the last thing on your mind

• o..k? why are you telling someone who is clearly an army this? the point is that txt and enhypen aren't even at the stage of their career bts was when bts blew up. so how can anyone say they were "failures" for bh like they don't have time to get bigger.

i mean you said bts blew up in their third year

it took them longer cause they didnt come from a big company while txt and enhypen debuted at a time where bighit is more well off its not fair to compare them at all

i do agree with what you said tho enhypen just debuted and txt are growing at a really fast rate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!