Did you ever stop to think that idols side with Israel?

• Like did that ever pop to your mind?

I fully don't believe V or any other idols aren't aware of the boycott list it's everywhere. But, to be pro Hamas maybe that's just not something they

want to do?

I mean obviously nobody likes that there is people dying but maybe these idols just don't want to take a side against another? Isn't Korea more conservative than most countries?

Hamas and Palestine are not innocent i feel like people forget why this war happened to begin with. And there are also other surrounding nations Yemen, Lebanon shooting rockets directly into Israel.

Perhaps idols just don't stand on the side of Hamas ? To participate in the boycott would cause problems as well. Also btw the boycott is completely useless and won't Make a damn difference to the outcome of the war bunch of freaking idiots

• I don’t think, nor do I care about idols thoughts about the war. I just give my opinions if they express themselves about it in one way or another!

But please again before you post please do your research. This conflict began more than 75 years ago! Mind you Israel themselves funded Hamas to divide Palestine authorities into 2, but that backfired to them! Israel, British Empire and US are primarily guilty for the deaths of Palestinians.

Next time before you yap about Palestine-Israel conflict, search about this topic at least for an hour.

Lebanon and Yemen didn’t shoot Israel, terrorist groups did. :pepe-shame:

• Why is it hard to believe not everyone is aware of BDS list? Yall had no idea about this conflict till Bella Hadid starting posting about it and now yall wanna act like fake activist while stanning kpop where almost every idol is or have promoted atleast one brand that support zionist/Israeli movement.

• Then why did BTS and Big Hit Entertainment Donate $1 Million to Black Lives Matter?

Bc their fans and everyone was calling them and every other celeb out, as if it's their duty to donate just cuz hip-hop influenced them. They're not even from America but the shit they were getting for not talking or doing something about a situation happening in a country they never lived in was stupid. If they truly donated just bc they wanted to then good for them ig, but i bet they were influenced at least a bit by those ppl.

• The amount of nonsense spread by these free Palestine crowd is baffling.

Palestine along with many countries attempted to completely annihilate all of Israel . And they ended up losing the war in ww2

Since then there has been several peace solutions offered by Israel but Palestine want all or nothing. Sending suicide bombs and attempted killings over and over.

The Gaza strip was given back to Palestine in good will and then they turned around and used it as a weapons base to make tunnels and send in more bombs. While their population is starving Hamas use all money to make rockets and kill Jews.

This has-been am ongoing conflict, and Palestine Hamas have been consistently murderous in their intent to all Jews and in fact to all people who refuse to accept Islam as their religion.

If Palestine had their way every last person in Israel would be wiped off planet earth.

So yes this has been an ongoing conflict but Palestine is not innocent at all. In fact they attempted to join with nazi Germany to eradicate the Jews.

And yeah I have looked for more than an hour but it's not black and white.

• No one in their right mind supports a genocide

This is a war.. Hamas still sending in rockets and still have hostages..so untill they surrender..then it's war on both sides. (I haven't kept up with it in a while though)

Israeli are allies with America. And America Allies with Korea (I think?)

So it would make sense for idols to lean towards Israel over Palestine.

• i think most ppl don't stop to think about it at all, even the ones pretending to online. For example, LSF and Somi got shit bc of Starbucks but why isn't NJ getting shit for literally have a Coca Cola ad song/MV. I mean objectively wouldn't that be worse? Since it's a MV and tied to a song, rather than just a brand deal. It's actually apart of their art. But ppl will pick and choose who to cancel.

Don't let chronically online ppl fool you. Most ppl don't care or don't participate in the boycott, or at least faithfully participate. As in, not be hypocritical about it.

• What kind of nonsense did you write? :pepe-joy:

Palestine was part of British Empire who fought against Nazi Germany and ended up winning the WW2

Then a lot of Jews fled to England from all over Europe. Then they wanted to get rid of them, since they were too many of them. Uganda was the suggested land to relocate Jews, because “promised” land where now Palestine is located should’ve been given to them when doomsday will come. But British Empire decided to relocate Jews to Palestine. So in 1948 almost overnight 700k Palestinians were expelled from Palestine and became refugees. Israel shouldn’t have existed in the first place.

I will give you an example. If someone broke into your house and claimed that he lived there 2000 years ago, so house is mine and kicked you out, what would you do? You will gladly accept and will be a hobo?

Palestine was always a victim.

Hamas was created by Israel themselves, so blame Israel not Palestinians.

• Palestine publicly execute gay people or women who won't wear a hijab and you people want celebs to endorse them and their army???? And their boycotts???

Be for real ???

Tell which monotheistic religion accepts LGBTQ+ people? In Europe when church controlled everything, they too executed those people. And don’t generalise Palestine as who executed a woman without hijab. Or would you call US shooting everyday their people? No, in every country there are bad and good people. I guess you should be 12 if you don’t understand those simple things. :pepefacepalm:

• Tell which monotheistic religion accepts LGBTQ+ people? In Europe when church controlled everything, they too executed those people. And don’t generalise Palestine as who executed a woman without hijab. Or would you call US shooting everyday their people? No, in every country there are bad and good people. I guess you should be 12 if you don’t understand those simple things

You can't compare the "US shooting every day their people" to executions by Governments. Yes the US people, not governments, shoot each other up in gang and other violence. difference is its not modern day government. Did historically the US capitalize homosexuality yes it was repealed in the 1800's. In modern day the countries that penalize by death are mostly Arab nations and some countires in Africa.

• You can't compare the "US shooting every day their people" to executions by Governments. Yes the US people, not governments, shoot each other up in gang and other violence. difference is its not modern day government. Did historically the US capitalize homosexuality yes it was repealed in the 1800's. In modern day the countries that penalize by death are mostly Arab nations and some countires in Africa.

Who made that government in Palestine? Israel with US. Who funded Hamas? Israel.

If they penalize people by death in Arab countries, then we can’t do anything. You know that many countries are extremely conservative? Especially Muslim countries? We cannot insert our laws into their, since they have different culture. I’m not saying they can and should execute those people. It’s just their business and America and Israel and every single country should mind their own business.

• Celebs should just entertain and stay out of politics.

They do. But clown 🤡 🤡 fans force them into politics always d demanding them to do something or else get cancelled.

As for idols, there's plenty that legitimately don't know about this BS boycott. Let's get this straight, this stuff is primarily known by the online only crowd the mostly jobless folk in the West mainly America. Most average people in that country don't know this boycott exists, yet these clowns are expecting some kpop idol who's two continent's away with their own problems to deal with and all the news and stuff about Korea and east Asia as a whole. On top of working 120hrs away. Yet they are supposed to be oracle's and know all about this shit?🤡.

Two most people don't think like these boycott folks, they just post a picture of what they had for lunch or breakfast, they aren't trying to see if there's some deeper meaning to going to the store.

Lastly this war has a very dangerous precedent should one get details wrong. If you or anyone else makes a mistake about the situation, nothing happens to you.

An idol makes the same mistake? That could cause an international incident affecting Korea and much of east Asia as whole. Just think of the damage to Korea etc if a popular idol like BTS, trying to appeal to the 1% of fans accidentally side with Hamas and chant their slogan thinking they are doing a good thing.

Too many of these Palestine people are under the misconception that Israel is an invader, this is entirely wrong. Palestine is Judea the original homeland of Israel, every piece of history shows this. The place was renamed Palestine after the Romans conquered Israel and genocide them. After WW 2 and the defeat of the Ottoman empire which was turkey, under Turkish rule nobody in Palestine was allowed to own land or have citizenship etc.

After the British mandate returning the rightfully Israeli land back to its people. That's when all the Arab nations who don't like Jews said no. Israel never stole in land in the beginning, they accepted the smallest land deal and bought out land from its neighbors to grow itself. It was only after all the wars against it, that it took land, and that's what happens when you start a war, you can lose and suffer consequences. This situation with Israel would be like praising for native Americans to retake the USA because it's their rightful Land but don't do the same for Israel when that is rightfully Jewish land.

Palestine was never a country ever, it had no capital no government no king.

• What kind of nonsense did you write? :pepe-joy:

Palestine was part of British Empire who fought against Nazi Germany and ended up winning the WW2

:meme-what:

Show-Image.jpg

Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640-1.jpg

No one in their right mind supports a genocide

Good thing it's a war then. People love supporting those.

Perhaps these oh-so-innocent Muslim countries should put on their big boy pants and get their little terrorism problem under control for once. Then no foreign powers would have to come in and try to do it for them. Just a thought.

This goes doubly for the Yemenites, who have literal pirates interrupting free trade in one of the world's most important waterways. Fix the problem or we'll fix it for you.

Yes, the Jews just all up and moved from England. Every single one of them. There definitely weren't any living in this Palestine place at the time. No sir. They certainly hadn't been part of the indigenous population for thousands of years or anything. Total outsiders.

I can feel my brain cells dying every time I come here.

:meme-hide-the-pain:

• Most of the idols want to stay on neutral side as much as they can be.. Support one of the side will make them receive backlashed. Support the Z will make them being boycott while Support H will make them get attack from Z and US which their biggest target market money.. They will always follow the money and ignore what happen to other people as it not involve with their country

• Yeah they were indigenous Jews, I didn’t say they weren’t any. And they lived in peace with Muslims and Christians. There are plenty of ethnic jews who converted to Islam too, during those peaceful times. But Jews were minority in Arab dominant country. Blame Europeans who forced Jews to leave their countries. They were expelled from Soviet Ukraine&Russia, Poland and other Eastern European countries. British people hated Jews, thus they decided relocate most of them to new land. And they had 2 options, which both of l them were their colonies, and they decided that it will be Palestine. British government began to relocate Jews to Palestine from 1920s until ww2 began. In that span of time 100 thousand Jews were relocated to Palestine.

By your logic if there are 2 representative people of some nation lives in another one, they can come occupy and kick out the majority of people living there? :pepefacepalm:

How stupid you can be by this logic?

Who do you think funds those terrorist organizations in Middle East? Who came to Iraq guessing that they had some chemical nuclear weapon? Who has tons of military bases in Middle East bombing innocent civilians there? Who has always beef with Iran and Afghanistan? Do you know how many innocent people have died during Iraq occupation until 2007? Guess who has influenced and funded Arab spring in Middle East and North Africa?

Before you yap just learn tiny bit of history and listen less to western media

I only agree with you with Pirates. Still Yemen is extremely divided among different tribes and terroristic organizations.

• Yeah they were indigenous Jews, I didn’t say they weren’t any. And they lived in peace with Muslims and Christians. There are plenty of ethnic jews who converted to Islam too, during those peaceful times. But Jews were minority in Arab dominant country.

Do you think the British, or the Turks before them, were aware that they were "Arab dominant countries?"

By your logic if there are 2 representative people of some nation lives in another one, they can come occupy and kick out the majority of people living there? :pepefacepalm:

How stupid you can be by this logic?

I see we're conveniently forgetting that they were kicked out because they couldn't coexist with their new neighbors (who had been invited by the actual landlords, if you will) and declared war instead, a mistake they would go on to repeat multiple times. Funny how often that little detail is conveniently overlooked.

Who do you think funds those terrorist organizations in Middle East? Who came to Iraq guessing that they had some chemical nuclear weapon? Who has tons of military bases in Middle East bombing innocent civilians there? Who has always beef with Iran and Afghanistan? Do you know how many innocent people have died during Iraq occupation until 2007? Guess who has influenced and funded Arab spring in Middle East and North Africa?

Before you yap just learn tiny bit of history and listen less to western media

Yes, we armed a few Afghanis to fight the Soviets and it ended up biting us in the ass. I'm well aware of the history. But the rest of our actions in the Middle East didn't actively create Islamic extremists. They were already there, just waiting for an excuse to come out of the woodwork and go on a rampage. We were responsible for much of the instability that gave them that opportunity, but we certainly didn't spawn their ideology. That is native to the region.

• Do you think the British, or the Turks before them, were aware that they were "Arab dominant countries?"

You think they weren’t aware which ethnic groups lived in those lands? Or did British people or Turks have massively moved to Arab dominant colonies? I guess not

Yes, we armed a few Afghanis to fight the Soviets and it ended up biting us in the ass. I'm well aware of the history. But the rest of our actions in the Middle East didn't actively create Islamic extremists. They were already there, just waiting for an excuse to come out of the woodwork and go on a rampage. We were responsible for much of the instability that gave them that opportunity, but we certainly didn't spawn their ideology. That is native to the region.

Primarily it was British Empire’s fault from then on US’s. Then why there isn’t instability in Central Asia? In Malaysia and Indonesia? All of that instability in Middle East comes from Russia(USSR in the past), US and GB. If all of them don’t poke their nose into their matters and fund different terrorist organisations, and bomb many cities there there wouldn’t be that instability. Before US invaded Iraq with its allies, it was very well prosperous nation there. Arab spring caused a lot of instability from 2011 in that region again.

I see we're conveniently forgetting that they were kicked out because they couldn't coexist with their new neighbors (who had been invited by the actual landlords, if you will) and declared war instead, a mistake they would go on to repeat multiple times. Funny how often that little detail is conveniently overlooked.

New neighbours? They came to take their land, not to coexist. What kind of new narrative is this? Then why they built a lot of settlements in West Bank, if their government is not ruled by Hamas?

Yeah Palestine was their colony but it was not their Land. By that claim you think US was right to kick out Native Americans? Or do you think Russia can claim all of Ukraine is theirs?

• You think they weren’t aware which ethnic groups lived in those lands? Or did British people or Turks have massively moved to Arab dominant colonies? I guess not

Primarily it was British Empire’s fault from then on US’s. Then why there isn’t stability in Central Asia? In Malaysia and Indonesia? All of that instability in Middle East comes from Russia(USSR in the past), US and GB. If all of them don’t poke their nose into their matters and fund different terrorist organisations, and bomb many cities there there wouldn’t be that instability. Before US invaded Iraq with its allies, it was very well prosperous nation there. Arab spring caused a lot of instability from 2011 in that region again.

New neighbours? They came to take their land, not to coexist. What kind of new narrative is this? Then why they built a lot of settlements in West Bank, if their government is not ruled by Hamas?

Yeah Palestine was their colony but it was not their Land. By that claim you think US was right to kick out Native Americans? Or do you think Russia can claim all of Ukraine is theirs?

The British and Turks didn't have to live in the Levant themselves, the point is that they previously controlled the area. There was no Arab "country" established there, only the inhabitants of a foreign empire. Between the fall of the original Israel and the creation of the new one, there was never a "Palestine" except for on a map purposely mislabeled by the Romans to describe the territory they had conquered from the Israelites.

The inhabitants of said territory had no other option but to accept the whims of their rulers, and their rulers eventually decided Israel should return. So it did. The Arabs suddenly realized "their land" was never actually theirs. It was, in fact, someone else's colony. Then the Arabs cried foul, decided what they were alloted wasn't good enough, got greedy and tried to take the entire region for themselves. Didn't work out too well. They got "kicked out" and continue to get "kicked out," because they refuse any & all peace solutions offered by Israel, of which there have been many.

The Palestinians want the whole shebang and will accept nothing less, except they utterly lack the means to make that happen, so they continue to find themselves in a progressively worse situation. Those settlemenets in the West Bank would never have existed had they settled for peace when they had the chance. There would be no ongoing conflict. Both entities would be in full control of their destiny. But we can't have that, because stubborn people with too much pride won't allow it.

How's that for a history lesson?

Whether or not American colonization was right is irrelevant. The Palestinians are not in a situation where they're the sole indigenous populants, or even the oldest recorded for that matter (we'll just pretend Native Americans are a single entity for the sake of this debate, even though they/we really aren't), nor did Native American have a concept of owning land, so two completely different situations.

Russia can and will claim whatever they manage to take, whether we like it or not. Wars don't get decided by third party observers. But unlike Palestine, Ukraine is a sovereign nation officially recognized by just about everyone, with a full U.N. membership, so at least they still have that going for them.

• You see you skipped the whole period of time after Romans until the Ottoman Turks take over. There was an actual empire called Arab Caliphate. Nobody gf about Israelites who lived there during the Iron Age. Arabs settled there in 6th- 7th century, and have been living there for around 1.5 thousand years, with a minority of Jews. Even if other empires colonised them Arabs didn’t leave that place unlike Jews who fled to European countries, and lived there as an outcasts for centuries. Only according to Jews holy book that land belongs to them. I can also write a book and claim US is mine.

Israel offers peace solutions, so they can grab more land? Do not make me laugh 😆. Israel always does get help from US and its allies so their sh*t doesn’t get caught and they get tons of American money so they can sustain their economy, but it is finally over. Now many people are getting to know how Israel is killing Palestinians for 75 years, and they will be punished one day for sure! West Bank did nothing against Israel. Israel government put themselves loyal authorities in West Bank. Then why Israel is still building settlements and kicking out people?

Yeah Palestinians will claim that land as they should, since it’s their land.

Still it doesn’t make US any less bad. Still US made Native Americans live in reservations like animals. Well we never expect any good from US anyways

That so called UN has called out Israel countless times that they are breaking many of their conventions but Israel doesn’t gf about that. UN is always useless when it comes to conflicts.

• This is also a pretty massive oversimplification though...entirely ignoring the perpetual Jewish plight; that they had been continually forced out of the Middle East by oppression and persecution; that the Jewish were already beginning to migrate back to Jerusalem in the late 1800s forward, in large part because of oppression from Muslim and Christian nations; that Palestinians, supported by neighboring nations started hostilities prior to the establishing of Israel, forcing an escalation to force, etc. Sure, ideally European nations and Muslim nations should never have been antisemitic, but they were. Of course it would have been better if Jews could have just lived anywhere without being oppressed, but clearly that wasn't the case. So what is the solution? It's not as easy as just saying, 'make everyone stop being antisemitic in Europe so all the Jews can live here'.

I am not attempting to justify Israel's oppression of Palestinians, nor their present genocide. I find all this horrible. I agree, honestly, that the Israeli government is the primary actor responsible for the rise of Hamas. Sure, various Muslim nations have significant roles in that as well, as does the US for its Cold-War style one-sided support, but Israel is still the primary one responsible imo. However, I am saying that extending that and trying to simplify history to say that there was zero reason for a safe state for Jewish people to live in to be made, and that there was no logic in saying that place should be Jerusalem is just ahistorical. All this is also without getting into justifications for statehood and the philosophical arguments around that because that's a whole other pile of issues that, while relevant, I don't think is necessary to show why Israel as a concept is quite distinct from a classical invading colonizer.

• I don't give a damn about who supports who and what.

I only support the innocent people, doesn't matter where they live! There are many in both side.

Also, it's not that easy for Idols or celebs in general to do things that we can do. They're bound by their contracts. Not to mention, if celebs speak about something, they never gonna win, because one side will hate them for doing it or because they have a different opinion, and the other side will hate them for not speaking up. They can't win.

The big problem here is that social media fighters acting like they care. On Twitter many people share posts about the war, but they only want attention for themselves, they don't care about the war.

I mean, most people already moved on from the Russian-Ukraine war, while it's still ongoing. Nowadays, this war is more popular, yet it's happening for DECADES, and people want to educate celebs.

They don't know shit about the war, they should stop acting like some superior who has the right to judge others.

For the record, there's no country on this planet that didn't kill millions of people to build their own country. Every country was built on other people bones! Everyone did that since mankind exist, war is a thing.

Till more than 1 people exist on this world, there's always gonna be war.

• i think most ppl don't stop to think about it at all, even the ones pretending to online. For example, LSF and Somi got shit bc of Starbucks but why isn't NJ getting shit for literally have a Coca Cola ad song/MV. I mean objectively wouldn't that be worse? Since it's a MV and tied to a song, rather than just a brand deal. It's actually apart of their art. But ppl will pick and choose who to cancel.

:suure:

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• Not great but this is before the death camps and long before the rest of the world caught wind of what the end goal was

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!