NewJeans Supernatural leaves Billboard Japan Hot 100 top 10 after 2 weeks and confirms their flop japan debut once again

• As one of the bravest users in this forum I have take facing the biggest lie ever told in kpop history that is newjeans career as something important to address, because the usual clowns of this forum are too afraid to do it and keep cowardly tip toeing about all these kind of topics. So I'm here to face another part of this huge lie, the fabrication of hybe of a massive success of newjeans on japan that in the end backfired and didn't worked at all.

Newjeans japan debut is a flop, I won't stop repeating this no matter the cries, that the debut single of the most promoted and privileged girl group on japan barely makes 60k sales, below their other 4th gen competitors by a huge gap even after being boosted by the 2 tokyo dome performances is a catastrophic failure, you can do all the mental gymnastics you want, it won't change reality.

NEWJEANS Charts (@NewJeansCharts) on X
    🇯🇵 Oricon Weekly Singles Chart (06/24-06/30) #4. Supernatural — 16,211 copies (Total: 54,398) #15. How Sweet — 4,183 (total: 45,381) #NewJeans #뉴진스
    x.com

Fimmies 🦋 (@Fim_mies) on X
    Highest 1st Day singles Sales by 4th gen Kpop Girl Groups on Oricon : 1 #LE_SSERAFIM FEARLESS — 132,621 ❤️ 2.Ive WAVE — 59,785 copies sold 3. Aespa Hot…
    x.com

So now we have a continuation of it with supernatural on billboard japan hot 100, due to the low physical sales it peaked at #7 on the chart for 1 week, in its 3 week is already at #15, barely being above their archenemy illit's magnetic that has been out for 3 months and is the one getting all the sweet hybe payola now.

Screenshot Billboard Japan Hot 100 Charts Billboard JAPAN.png

Right now, that is also a single and part of their japan debut is free falling off the chart at #79 it will be lucky if it stays for 3 weeks more on it. So that's the panorama, despite still being boosted by all the hybe spotify payola these 2 songs are underperforming to their korean songs that were heavily boosted by hybe fraudulent schemes in 2023.

So no matter how much privilege and promo hybe got them, how much brand deals they got them to be everywhere on japan, how much streams on spotify japan they gave them with their massive playlisting or how they sneak them into kohaku uta gassen without the merits and achievements to back them up, all that failed to make them succeed on japan and one of the last hope of 4th gen to get a top artists on the 2nd biggest market in the world like 1st gen did with boa, 2nd gen with tvxq, snsd and kara, and 3rd gen with twice and bts is gone.

And no matter how much you try to compensate with charting on dying irrelevant korean charts and making up fake achievements pretending this song is on japanese, it won't change that this debut flopped and failed on their main target, become a big hit on the japan market and make newjeans the next kpop artists to hit big there.

• Nobody read this and nobody cares.

Writing paragraphs of this intellectually bankrupt, valid nonsense because you have nothing of value to pursue otherwise is not a good look.

People mock stans for success stanning but FAIL stanning a group is infinitely more pathetic. You couldn't pay me enough money (maybe) to dedicate this much time to researching another group's numbers, especially not just to convince 20 users on AKP.

What's even the point? The people who know and acknowledge NewJeans is a once in a generation group won't give a shit about anything you say, and he bitter and jealous antis will always continue to call them flops while they break new records every comeback.

You could've continued trying to milk the Spotify situation, even though they remain the top girl group on that platform, but this obsession with the Japan debut doompost narrative is so forced and cringe. Japan is literally their second biggest audience on Spotify, ranked by country, after their promotions there. The flop narrative is as dead as Twice's charting in Korea.

• That's not a good news tho! Hope newjeanscomes out this controversy soon. flop on Flop debuts are really not good for their career.

There is no coming back for them, they don't have a place on hybe neither with the label or the fandoms, and it will gradually get worse for them. In 1 year we will be lucky if we see one of their songs charting on japan decently, in 3 years we will be discussing how their career on japan flopped and died, mark this comment and comeback to it, I'm just that confident in what the data shows.

• I advise hater to only focus on global spotify top 200 if they want to have at least a little credibility ;judgingpepe: Not possible to take seriously people doubting NJ success in japan

Edited once, last by haricot ().

• you always say this but keep responding and writing essays. :eyeroll-pepe: Just ignore him then

Because the threads are a great platform for me to drown out the haters with my own thoughts and opinions without being accused of spamming new threads of my own :meme-think-about-it:

The troll OP saw a bunch of his recent threads flop miserably, like Twice post 2020, so he's back to trying to farm NJ and yours truly for forum clout lmao

• I advsise hater to only focus on global spotify top 200 if they want to have at least a little credibility ;judgingpepe: Not possible to take seriously people doubting NJ success in japan

Yeah let's ignore reality and just pretend they are not flopping on japan based on feelings, put newjeans #1 hits on japan hot 100 on the table or admit they are flopping friend.

Yawn, you are here with your pathetic, tired cries early, just yapping nonsense trying to hit anything, no matter how much you weep their japan debut is a flop and here is a list of twice korean songs that charted better on billboard japan than this flop debut:

#2 Likey

#3 TT

#3 The Feels

#3 More & More

#4 Signal

#4 Hear Shaker

#4 Fancy

#4 Feel Special

#5 Dance The Night Away

#5 Yes or Yes

#5 I Can't Stop Me

#5 Pop!

#5 Moonlight Sunrise

#6 What Is Love?

#7 Talk That Talk

No payola needed, most of them without even spotify at all and no need to abuse using twice 5 top 1 hits on japan and japanese discography charting. And yes I sneaked the feels and moonlight sunrise despite being on english and nayeon debut just to show how much of an actual difference exist between a real organic success kpop artists on japan and fraudulent newjeans, please repent to ever put twice and newjeans in the same comment when addressing the japan market, is offensive and shameful.

• You keep typing nonsense and I'll keep not reading it.

1450. Twice's MelOn debut their last comeback.

There is no burying the shame of that flop.

I'm trying to be nice to Onces this week, but I'm sitting on two threads that would absolutely savagely roast Twice's reputation on this forum, so I would caution you against trying so hard to get my attention.

If you really want my attention that badly though, tag me in the ADOR/HYBE Megathread. I'll happily engage you there.

:meme-smirk:

• Just beating a dead horse at this point. Everyone can agree NJ fell in popularity internationally with this comeback. We'll see what they do with their next comeback, hopefully, they go back to their original sound and stop messing with old dead genres no one cared about back then. in before NJ announces their ragtime concept.

• I'm trying to be nice to Onces this week, but I'm sitting on two threads that would absolutely savagely roast Twice's reputation on this forum, so I would caution you against trying so hard to get my attention.

I tend to think you're more on the reasonable side in most of these posts but this rubbed me a bit wrong. I think it would be pretty fair to say Twice has attained legend status in the kpop world. They can't compete with Njs currently, but they don't need to. Nothing you could post of their current stats would do anything to damage the reputation of a group that are already cemented legends.

NJs may attain a similar status someday, but they have not yet imo.

• I tend to think you're more on the reasonable side in most of these posts but this rubbed me a bit wrong. I think it would be pretty fair to say Twice has attained legend status in the kpop world. They can't compete with Njs currently, but they don't need to. Nothing you could post of their current stats would do anything to damage the reputation of a group that are already cemented legends.

My post would have nothing to do with NewJeans, and like all my other threads, it would be completely fair and objective.

I don't dislike Twice so I've not made the thread, even when people asked me to. So yes, I'm VERY reasonable.

If I was as obsessed as OP, or an anti like others project on me, I would've been all over those threads ideas ages ago.

People just try to provoke me and then cry once the bear mauls them.

• My post would have nothing to do with NewJeans, and like all my other threads, it would be completely fair and objective.

I don't dislike Twice so I've not made the thread, even when people asked me to. So yes, I'm VERY reasonable.

That is fair. While I want to believe you truly only hate the fandoms, it's hard to tell sometimes. i still cant tell if you hate IVE or not lol

• Many people here are just too obessed with NewJeans. There is almost one new post talking about the failure of NewJeans in two or three days.

One question:Why do I have to choose the group with the most fans and the highest ranking on the pop charts to listen to? Are we listening to charts or streaming data, or are we listening to beats, choruses or melodies?

I am a Bunnie. If you would be particularly excited to get an affirmative response from me, then I will give it to you: YES! NewJeans is a flop not only in Japan, but... EVERYWHERE! Would NewJeans lose me as a Bunnie after I said that? NO. I am listening to Supernatural while writing this reply. I like that song a lot.

NewJeans failed on Spotify Global, but they consistently have the largest total streams in KPop GG these days, sometimes only behind Blackpink. Why? Let me tell you one thing: A lot of Bunnies REALLY listen to their music. Unlike some of the people here in this forum, they don't care about chart rankings or sales numbers that much.

KPop is staring to become a cliche or clique because KPop stans are no longer interested in talking about music (melodies, beats, bridges, arrangements, cherography, etc) but only chart rankings and sales figures.

If you think NewJeans really failed, then let them fail and don't stress about their failure. Stop dwelling on a failing group. Failed groups shouldn't have such high exposure. If someone mentions a failed group every two or three days, then it will be difficult for them to fail, haha.

• It didn't dominate as Ditto, but they made the release worldwide either way, so the expectation were higher.

The songs just failed to live up to any sort of hype. Should change their music direction for the better in the future.

• It's even funnier how the pic is matching because both lost their profile pics

I'm unfairly targeted due to all the opps I have in multiple girl group fandoms and now Army.

But I stand on everything I've said and will continue to do so :pepe-toast:

If people engage me respectfully, I'll generally do the same. If they're acting up and being toxic, miserable trolls, I'll step on them like BSH tried and failed to do with aespa and now NewJeans

• I'm unfairly targeted due to all the oops I have in multiple girl group fandoms and now Army.

If people engage me respectfully, I'll generally do the same. If they're acting up and being toxic, miserable trolls, I'll step on them like BSH tried and failed to do with aespa and now NewJeans

Nah I think you are fairly targeted

But good for you

Don't let anyone silence you fight for your freedom

In MHJ we trust and the lord will pave the way

• I'm not the instigator, just the consequence.

If everyone played nicely, we could all co-exist harmoniously and I wouldn't have to spill so much tea on other fandoms.

The Lord did pave the way and I am the divine retribution for arrogant Big 3 stans who polluted all K-Pop discussion with their vile company stanning and over the top gatekeeping for far too long :meme-elmo-fire:

• My guy I don't give a shit about you whatsoever, I'm the one who keep ignoring your threads when I want it while you are always crying and seething on mine.

I'm sitting on two threads that would absolutely savagely roast Twice's reputation on this forum

If you really want my attention that badly though, tag me in the ADOR/HYBE Megathread. I'll happily engage you there.

My brother in christ do whatever you want, I don't care, we don't care!! stop your cringefest and do whatever, it won't unflop newjeans japan debut or the downfall of their career and won't stop us from talking about it.

Just beating a dead horse at this point. Everyone can agree NJ fell in popularity internationally with this comeback. We'll see what they do with their next comeback, hopefully, they go back to their original sound and stop messing with old dead genres no one cared about back then. in before NJ announces their ragtime concept.

Of course it is, sadly the dead horse is almost dry and I really made all my points already so this is probably the last one. We still have lunatics claiming the most non serious arguments like newjeans being #1 worldwide or beating blackpink, so people will keep refuting those claims with more and more threads, is just natural.

I tend to think you're more on the reasonable side in most of these posts but this rubbed me a bit wrong. I think it would be pretty fair to say Twice has attained legend status in the kpop world. They can't compete with Njs currently, but they don't need to. Nothing you could post of their current stats would do anything to damage the reputation of a group that are already cemented legends.

Heavy on the legend status, because whacking yama with their korean charting on japan just refreshed why twice is top 3 biggest kpop artists on history, like they really made a commonality to chart top 5 on japan with their unpromoted korean singles like it was nothing from 2016 to 2023, a generational run even most kpop artists combining their korean and japanese discography can't compete with twice korean singles on japan.

Not newjeans with all the hybe payola with ditto, omg and super shy or physical sales with supernatural could get above top 7, is just insane.

this does not show a japan domination

Japan domination, they wish, this doesn't show even japan success at all.

It didn't dominate as Ditto, but they made the release worldwide either way, so the expectation were higher.

The songs just failed to live up to any sort of hype. Should change their music direction for the better in the future.

Ditto is when hybe went nuts with the payola, nothing newjeans release from now on will do as good as ditto, omg and super shy, the peak of newjeans fraudulency on japan.

Nobody has nothing against newjeans per se, people just have their opinions and points, and as a top girl group newjeans will be scrutinized, and even more since hybe insisted to speedrun the success of them on korea, japan and us using fraudulent methods. So of course we will discuss about this, is just too interesting and helpfu to analyze, everyone here will welcome whatever newjeans do and achieve in mid 2025 when the payola hybe gave them finally dies out.

• I find it funny that Newjeans had ONE comeback that didn't jive with people the way thier previous ones did and people are acting like it's over for them as if they aren't an incredibly hyped and popular group lol.

Another thing I find funny is i've been hearing NewJeans a lot in non kpop circles, just as much as during Super Shy era. This group is still very talked about and still has a fuck ton of potential and kpop stans need to stop with this narrative that one "flop"(HEAVY quotations) comeback means your over. Multiple groups in this generation and previous ones have proven that's a load of bs.

• I find it funny that Newjeans had ONE comeback that didn't jive with people the way thier previous ones did and people are acting like it's over for them as if they aren't an incredibly hyped and popular group lol.

Another thing I find funny is i've been hearing NewJeans a lot in non kpop circles, just as much as during Super Shy era. This group is still very talked about and still has a fuck ton of potential and kpop stans need to stop with this narrative that one "flop"(HEAVY quotations) comeback means your over. Multiple groups in this generation and previous ones have proven that's a load of bs.

Incorrect, that's not what most people are doing, for example nobody has said they are flopping, is their japan debut that flopped and that's all, they are still a high tier girl group with success, that's undeniable. What people are doing is pointing out how hybe tried to pass them as a one in a million group through fabricated success and now they are far far very far away to reach all those achievements hybe was giving them.

I will respect more anything newjeans achieve next year by themselves than all the fake things they got thanks to hybe, analyzing their situation is just too interesting, just like the fifty fifty situation, or everglow, etc.

• I wonder how all this would have done without the drama. That's the real question and we just don't know.

With hybe support they would get the biggest hits of the year just like in the past, the trend was for hybe to use more and more fraudulent methods to boost them, how big would their japan debut get with hybe backing I just can imagine, like the newjeans lunatics will be talking about them dethroning twice on japan by now if they had hybe payola for supernatural, just like they were talking about newjeans dethroning blackpink on the US and globally before the ador x hybe civil war, now is crickets lol.

• Not many kpop gg song can stay in Japan billboard top 10 more than 2 weeks beside huge hits like magnetic. Supernatural has good and stable streams in Japan and will be one of the most successful kpop song in japan this year.

And you are missing a huge part of their Japan debut impact by only looking at Supernatural performance. 7 songs in hot 100, huge increase of streams since their debut with 11 songs in Spotify japan 200 and 9 in apple music top 100. Their are among the most streamed artist in Japan and by far the most streamed kpop act in Japan this year.

• You keep making cope threads about me and have almost gotten yourself banned multiple times, and actually did get banned once, all because you're triggered and insecure about my threads here, and you really think anyone believes that you don't care about what I have to say?

Nobody believes you. You're literally even shit posting in the digital thread now, because you obsess over me like a saesang fan.

And now you're trying so hilariously hard to spin the most successful Japan debut since Twice as a flop. LMAO.

This thread is a total flop, just like all your threads that don't rely on a "flop" group like NewJeans for clicks.

• Once trolls are doomposting about a fantasy world where NewJeans didn't just have the most successful debut in Japan ever, getting numbers in multiple countries, for probably the 20th time in as many days.

Meanwhile I'm getting ANOTHER hit thread on Reddit celebrating NewJeans' accomplishments.

The Disciples of Hybe even tried to shut it down, but the mods have upheld it and it will remain for all of the K-Pop reddit community to see.

It's surprising how many people don't know how dominant NewJeans actually are. But I'm changing all of that one community at a time

:meme-smirk:

• Um no. NewJeans are getting more streams right now but BTS and TWICE are ahead overall. They will be the third most streamed act just like last year.

You probably right about BTS, Twice it should be close this year. My statement was a little exageratted lol. Nevertheless, NJ will probably have their best streaming year in Japan and are far ahead of others 4gen GG.

• You probably right about BTS, Twice it should be close this year. My statement was a little exageratted lol. Nevertheless, NJ will probably have their best streaming year in Japan and are far ahead of others 4gen GG.

If they couldn't surpass Twice last year with their two biggest hits (Ditto, OMG) they aren't even gonna be close this year. Your statement won't be exaggerated if you were talking about 4th gen only. If we are talking overall, it's exaggerated and false.

• wow i knew that writing style was familiar lol. the contrast between here and reddit is pretty funny

I'm a professional at catering to my audience and their demographics, as well as the setting, when I write. A legitimate professional, I mean.

It's what I do :meme-cheers:

• I'm unfairly targeted due to all the opps I have in multiple girl group fandoms and now Army.

Wait...did you lose your profile pic privileges because of fighting with randkpop?

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!