Is it normal MHJ being more hated than YHS?

• I don't see MHJ as the evil some kpop fans try to paint her, I think she is still less worst than all big4 CEOs and among those one YHS (he isn't really the CEO, but he is the representative of YGE) was the most hated by a quite big margin so I'm actually impressed by how MHJ seems to be more hated than all 4 combined... somehow MHJ became the most hated CEO in kpop by international fans. Don't you think this is quite an impressive thing?

Imo this just show how kpop fans never cared about the idols itself, they actually will side with the company and hate on who is the "enemy" of the company more than just staying loyal to their bias group like not even YHS got this many viral hate tweets :skull:

Something is definitely wrong here, but I won't say what it is :pepeshut:

PS: all kpop CEOs were/are petty towards other successful groups and you, kpop fans, are way more petty towards others kpop groups you don't like :thinkerpepe: just saying.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• 'MHJ became the most hated CEO in kpop by international fans'

Hybe stans mostly really which most are armys. And they're pretty numerous and VERY vocal.

Since their voice is so loud, other global fans sheep follow their narrative as well to some extent.

But in the end it doesn’t really matter. Kpop main market gp is on her side.

And MHJ exposed hybe and gave them major intergalactic Ls and saved NJs from an endless hiatus or worse disbandement.

And that's all that matters in the end :iconpepe: .

The people who like njs should be more grateful tho, mhjs risked her life and her carrier for Ador and Njs.

• mhj is a bit of an oddball but at the end of the day it was hybe that started all of this by making everything public. I hate that she dragged other groups into it but i do believe hybe forced her hand in these matters.

Her relationship with girls is a bit odd, seems beyond what one would typically expect for a CEO, but people acting like she is the anti-christ and calling her a pedo are taking it a bit far.

So no i do not think it is normal and odd to me how she has managed to be painted as some super villain

• Like I know hybe stans are making a fuss about it, but like Hybe's plan to NJ was a 18 months hiatus, who would accept it?? MHJ sacrificed NJ debut enough to not 'outshine" LSF bc of Bang PD and now a military hiatus?? How can fans think this is normal and ok? If this was about their faves they would be hating Bang PD non stop, but as they aren't they should shut up instead of saying Hybe was doing the right decision...

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• mhj is a bit of an oddball but at the end of the day it was hybe that started all of this by making everything public. I hate that she dragged other groups into it but i do believe hybe forced her hand in these matters.

Her relationship with girls is a bit odd, seems beyond what one would typically expect for a CEO, but people acting like she is the anti-christ and calling her a pedo are taking it a bit far.

So no i do not think it is normal and odd to me how she has managed to be painted as some super villain

Yeah, she was forced to publicly name drop others when Hybe media played so much and without evidence.

In the end this whole fiasco will affect a little all the groups unfortunately.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Who hates? Army who idolize Bang PD and stupidly think that the company belongs to BTS? On the contrary, many people support MHJ simply because it opens their eyes to many Hybe things that they constantly turn a blind eye to. I'm already tired of the fact that at the top of music platforms there are always a bunch of Hybe songs that get there not because they are of high quality, but because the company pushes them there, while other projects receive less vocation.

• Like I know hybe stans are making a fuss about it, but like Hybe's plan to NJ was a 18 months hiatus, who would accept it?? MHJ sacrificed NJ debut enough to not 'outshine" LSF bc of Bang PD and now a military hiatus?? How can fans think this is normal and ok? If this was about their faves they would be hating Bang PD non stop, but as they aren't they should shut up instead of saying Hybe was doing the right decision...

They should zip it up entirely i agree. They lack all common sense, decency and empathy towards Njs and Ador even less MHJ.

But Bang bought up bts in that sh*tshow so he could brainwash armis and send them on a witch hunt against mhjs/njs. And it worked :facepalm:.

None of them make any sense anyway :rolleyes: .

• Who hates? Army who idolize Bang PD and stupidly think that the company belongs to BTS? On the contrary, many people support MHJ simply because it opens their eyes to many Hybe things that they constantly turn a blind eye to. I'm already tired of the fact that at the top of music platforms there are always a bunch of Hybe songs that get there not because they are of high quality, but because the company pushes them there, while other projects receive less vocation.

I'm talking about sns hate which I think it's quite impressive that no other kpop CEO received this much hate when all of them had way worst scandals.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Most hated kpop ceos ranking:

1. YG - longest list of reasons why

2. MHJ - besides the creep photoshoots and statements have shown narcissist behavior and attracted hate to all hybe groups

3. Bang pd - petty and dumb (idk what else since im not following the scandal closely)

4. Lsm - used to be #1 but after being more distant in sm and after all the ceos being messy the hate decreased in comparison

5. Jyp - he's mostly just a meme

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• 5 - his first fruit videos are kinda freaky tho :watt:

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• Bang just petty and dumb? He's literally feeding face of zionism Scooter Braun. And acting all besties with him on IG. He's two faced hypocrite.

• I'd never heard of her prior to Njs' debut even though I was a fan of RV, and Fx. I think people hated her because njs were doing really good, later she became Villian in hybe scandal among armys and they're like the biggest fandom ever.

• has an habit to kill of girl groups. firstly with gfriend and now njs. thanks to mhj, he failed tho... but he is still trying X(.

produces ggs with male gazed focus and gives underage member's sexual choreos or lolita concepts.

also he copies everything from other creatives and often doesn’t credits them.

convinced sajaegi and fraud. didn’t deny sales inflation accusation.

bestie and collaborator with a fanatic zionist aka scooter brown. through which he is very likely dominating spotify (legally or not).

produces banality and aims for total market monopoly and at any coast.

can’t stand any competition so he does black media play against them or literally manipulates their ceos and sends their creatives into non competes. he steals workers too.

has been linked to a sinister brain yoga cult.

puts bts against other relevent kpop acts to c*ckblock them and divert the attention from them and step on them at all coast through mass payola and viral marketing.

etc...

he is literally the biggest villain right now in kpop.

• LSM is no more a CEO, YHS doesn't have a famous group, jyp is a clown, he's not ambitious about promoting his groups. I think the more famous groups you've, the more hate you're bound to get.

• And yet he didn't receive 50% of the hate she is receiving when he did criminal things or LSM that I consider as crappy as YHS..

Because everyone hates him. I could open a thread hating on him but it's going to die down very quickly because everyone has the same opinion about him. Also he didn't get into problems with groups of other companies, it was always his groups.

There won't be two fandoms fighting against each other like whats happening now. Also MHJ is also loved by many, YHS wasn't.

It's not that people hate him less but there is more drama when two sides are at each others throat.

• She has a whole cult following and gets as much praise an adoration as the members of NJ (sometimes even more). Never seen that with any other kpop CEO, so I dont see how she is the most hated kpop CEO, to me its rather the opposite.

• Because everyone hates him. I could open a thread hating on him but it's going to die down very quickly because everyone has the same opinion about him. Also he didn't get into problems with groups of other companies, it was always his groups.

There won't be two fandoms fighting against each other like whats happening now. Also MHJ is also loved by many, YHS wasn't.

It's not that people hate him less but there is more drama when two sides are at each others throat.

Exactly. No one will ever defend him but if someone makes a thread talking shit about MHJ several ppl will jump in her defense

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I literally always disliked this man for this but he's only been hated recently thanks to mhj's exposed, since all the previous used to be ignored I thought there was another reason for the hate now. Before his beef with mhj everyone used to praise and defend hybe and the ceo.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Also it's worth noting mhj was directly linked to being a creep since being in SM not only for the controversial photoshoots but also bc of her weird statements. Yet, it wasnt exactly hate: u do something weird ppl will naturally be weirded out.

Bang pd only started being hated recently because of his beef with mhj, that's enough proof of how loved mhj is, in fact.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I literally always disliked this man for this but he's only been hated recently thanks to mhj's exposed, since all the previous used to be ignored I thought there was another reason for the hate now. Before his beef with mhj everyone used to praise and defend hybe and the ceo.

Well one good thing that came out of this sh*t show (after MHJ saving NJS of course) is that MHJ did expose Bangs nasty fraudulent ass :pepe-shrug: .

• She is more in the news now, but more hated than YHS overall?

Many Blinks hate him and especially solo stans (most especially Lisa's) detest him with a great fury.

He is not in the news much but they still hate him and YG every day.

As for Op's little theory about side with the company: MHJ dragged other groups into her drama so naturally their fans will dislike her. Shouldn't be hard to understand unless you pretend you don't understand it.

• Tbh MHJ wasn't the reason hybe groups are being hated this much.

TWS sajaegi accusation

LSF vocals and Coachella

Like you can't blame her for reasons that aren't her responsibility

JYPE beated their trainees and this is terrible, but others like to forget.

Sme blacklisted their ex idols and the slave contracts.

Hybe is mostly dumb so yeah.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• LSM is no more a CEO, YHS doesn't have a famous group, jyp is a clown, he's not ambitious about promoting his groups. I think the more famous groups you've, the more hate you're bound to get.

Interesting!!

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Also it's worth noting mhj was directly linked to being a creep since being in SM not only for the controversial photoshoots but also bc of her weird statements. Yet, it wasnt exactly hate: u do something weird ppl will naturally be weirded out.

Bang pd only started being hated recently because of his beef with mhj, that's enough proof of how loved mhj is, in fact.

Bang is a creepy too, but lbh hybe stans ignored it bc they wouldn't start a hate campaign against Hybe...

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Blinks were never capable of several hate tweets against him and by your logic what should I say about belift video naming several groups of others companies to shade NJ? Yeah..

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Yes and people were already saying Illits were njs copycates even before the war too.

• There are barely any kpop stans who like YG. Some kpop fans have dropped stanning groups like Blackpink just because they were under his company. Min Heejin has never gotten this much of a negative reaction. She is more of a polarizing figure than a hated one.

I did say by international fans specially the ones active on sns

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• In what world is mhj more disliked than yhs? Nobody but the most bottom feeder company stans show any appreciation for yhs meanwhile despite everything mhj has done she still has lot of supporters and all that shit show newjeans cultists did for her on japan you won't see with any ceo

• In what world is mhj more disliked than yhs? Nobody but the most bottom feeder company stans show any appreciation for yhs meanwhile despite everything mhj has done she still has lot of supporters and all that shit show newjeans cultists did for her on japan you won't see with any ceo

In the sns world :violinist-pepe:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Bang is a creepy too, but lbh hybe stans ignored it bc they wouldn't start a hate campaign against Hybe...

Yes but the creep allegations only started recently and that was after lsf debuted - yet it wasnt even directly linked to him but many other men who work at that company. Mhj already had a controversial history with that photoshoot of Taemin shirtless when he was only 15 (he's 30 now) and things about Krystal being her muse when she was also 15.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• People hate women and so they hold them to a much tighter and higher standard that is much easier to fail at.

YHS can run a sex cult, MHJ cant say mean things via text

YHS can sink his own groups success to FORCE a young girl to marry him, MHJ can’t have paintings

SM can evade taxes so badly hes wanted by interpol, MHJ can’t try to leave HYBE

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Drugs, slave contracts, beating up trainees, actual cults, blacklisting ex idols, not paying them, overworking them, evading taxes, actually grooming, etc, minors doing constantly sexual dances= big4 CEOs

Being a weird, being famous and liked by some people, etc= MHJ

But she is the anti Christ.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!