Looks like Twice are really into whatever this new music direction is

• Since Twice is again relevant on this forum, let me make my typical rant.

Honestly, Nayeon was my last hope for the old Twice, Pop at the time was really something we needed. So I was hoping she of all will embrace that sound further. Instead she also went to literally same genre as Jihyo did with her solo. The song isn't bad, just not at all what I expected. What is rven the point of all these solos if they are all basically same genre.

• Eventually this industrial burns you out as artists.

You wont make it out alive if you dont do what you want to do. Since Twice as at a point where they don't have anything left to prove, they no longer have to produce music for charts but for themselves, that's why Twice has more say in their own group and solo title tracks.

I prefer Pop too but Nayeon has expressed for some time now she really want to show us another side of her and she finally got to do it. Let's see what she decides to do for her 3rd comeback now that this is out of her system.

I personally found this comeback very interesting, we got to see a completely different side of her and her vocals. I never liked RnB sound but she really convinced me to give it a chance, I was blown away by her vocal as I've never really heard her sing this style, her bsides this come back was completely different than her debut.

Also I thought I Got You was very 'Twice' sounding, did you not?

• Since Twice is again relevant on this forum,

Link?

• I'll never forgive jyp for hiring pdogg and his team, honestly Nayeon saved the song. I was trying to be positive but this ain't it. I thought JYP would put more effort into this comeback considering the amount of hype around it but they really said wdgaf.

• Oh goody, yet another thread where Dreamer reminds us that he's still living in the past. I'm so glad we were able to receive an exciting update on that situation. I was beginning to wonder.

• I'll never forgive jyp for hiring pdogg and his team, honestly Nayeon saved the song. I was trying to be positive but this ain't it. I thought JYP would put more effort into this comeback considering the amount of hype around it but they really said wdgaf.

I genuinely don't know so fill me in.

I was under the impression that fans was happy about pdogg for the song?

Isn't he really good and did a lot of BTS top hits?

• Tbh it makes so much sense why Twice changed direction music wise like they are almost all 30.. and even though I do like their cute songs way more I think it's impressive how onces grew so much like seeing how they are touring all over the world, selling millions of albums, etc it's bc their music is being liked and loved by the fans.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• They honestly could've had it all if they came back with an old cheery type Twice song after I Got you. It says so much that they're most viral song this year was a classic Twice sounding song with Look At Me.

• I liked ABCD but it is understandable if you didn't OP

it is understandable to be frustrated when a group we like goes in a different direction than we want or expect but ultimately if you no longer like twice's music maybe it's time to find a different group whose music you do enjoy

• I prefer Twice’s bright music too, but I want them to enjoy whatever they release and to be happy.

But of course, for me what matters the most is whether I like a group’s music, and I haven’t enjoyed their music since Between 1&2 so my interest has died down. But I’m still a casual fan and try to support them whenever I can.

• I prefer Twice’s bright music too, but I want them to enjoy whatever they release and to be happy.

But of course, for me what matters the most is whether I like a group’s music, and I haven’t enjoyed their music since Between 1&2 so my interest has died down. But I’m still a casual fan and try to support them whenever I can.

Same.

• One Spark is one of the best song released this year IMO.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I genuinely don't know so fill me in.

I was under the impression that fans was happy about pdogg for the song?

Isn't he really good and did a lot of BTS top hits?

Yeah fans are happy and celebrating, but I don't get the hype of pdogg and his team. He has never worked with female acts before and here goes jyp hiring him to make the most crucial comeback of Nayeon. He has produced hits for bts but they had a different team back then, they could've hired any belift/soumu producer of even SR could've done a better job.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!