So how do Onces feel about the face and center of Twice being pro-ADOR/MHJ/NewJeans?

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And why do some Onces pretend like Twice aren't the biggest NewJeans fangirls in the industry?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And do the "Onces" hate posting in every NewJeans thread know that Twice, if given a choice, would disown them faster than they could chant "Twice!", if it meant they could keep being successful NewJeans fangirls?

How does that feel? I imagine it's like the moment Hulk Hogan revealed he was the third man in the NWO

Nwo Hulk Hogan GIF - Nwo Hulk Hogan Pout GIFs

:meme-go-on:

• Not a twice stan but i have to say they have taste :pepe-big-brain: That clip of sana screaming NEW JEANSUUU will always live in my head lol

Tangentially related but this reminds me of that video of twice trying to relay the dance to lesserafim’s bluebeard:

External Content www.youtube.com

I don’t watch a lot of twice content but i could easily see why they have such a huge and dedicated fandom. These girls are really fun and charming; their personalities truly are their strong points and stan attract factor

• And do the "Onces" hate posting in every NewJeans thread know that Twice, if given a choice, would disown them faster than they could chant "Twice!", if it meant they could keep being successful NewJeans fangirls?

You're so cringe and delulu it hurts :pepe-cringe:

Twice do adore NJ but you're reaching. No they wouldn't "disown" their fans. I am not one of those fans that love to talk about how much theirs favs care about them cuz most of the time its fake but don't speak as if you know Twice personally.

• You're so cringe and delulu it hurts :pepe-cringe:

Twice do adore NJ but you're reaching. No they wouldn't "disown" their fans. I am not one of those fans that love to talk about how much theirs favs care about them cuz most of the time its fake but don't speak as if you know Twice personally.

You called me delulu and think Twice would embrace "fans" who target their favorite junior idols with vitriolic hate? After everything Twice has been through, including hate campaigns themselves, you have to be smoking something CRAZY to think they want people like that to call themselves Onces :meme-kek:

• You called me delulu and think Twice would embrace "fans" who target their favorite junior idols with vitriolic hate? After everything Twice has been through, including hate campaigns themselves, you have to be smoking something CRAZY to think they want people like that to call themselves Onces :meme-kek:

Would Twice be happy with the behavior 2 users have been showing for the past week? No.

Would they care enough to "disown" their fans? I doubt. You don't know Twice at all dude. They wouldn't condone the behavior but they are never choosing any group over their fans nor are they abandoning them is my point.

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

NewJeans have showed their love for Twice multiple times as well so following your logic, OP maybe you should also stop shading and dragging Twice :pepe-shrug:

loml

Edited once, last by vzal ().

• Would Twice be happy with the behavior 2 users have been showing for the past week? No.

Would they care enough to "disown" their fans? I doubt. You don't know Twice at all dude. They wouldn't condone the behavior but they are never choosing any group over their fans nor are they abandoning them is my point.

Why are you doing so many mental gymnastics to defend toxic fans? I would want them expunged, and I assure you any idol would want the same, including Twice. They absolutely would jettison those people into orbit and out of their fandom if given the choice.

I've seen Twice on tour twice. I have shown my love just like NewJeans.

Stop projecting, fam. Unlike the deranged trolls masquerading as legit fans here, my personal identity isn't tied to being a fan of a K-Pop group.

• Why are you doing so many mental gymnastics to defend toxic fans? I would want them expunged, and I assure you any idol would want the same, including Twice. They absolutely would jettison those people into orbit and out of their fandom if given the choice.

I am not defending anyone. Just pointing out you don't know Twice personally.

I've seen Twice on tour twice. I have shown my love just like NewJeans.

Stop projecting, fam. Unlike the deranged trolls masquerading as legit fans here, my personal identity isn't tied to being a fan of a K-Pop group.

Sure jan. You can say that a million times more and it still wont be true.

• I am not defending anyone. Just pointing out you don't know Twice personally.

:meme-u-ok:

Would Twice be happy with the behavior 2 users have been showing for the past week? No.

Would they care enough to "disown" their fans? I doubt.

:meme-sure-jan:

That's literally you defending toxic fans in 4K and spinning some alternate reality where Twice wouldn't mind having toxic losers in their fandom spreading hate to other girl groups. By that logic, they'd have no problem with saesang fans, and we know that ain't true.

I never claimed to know Twice personally, but this is just common sense and having a baseline understanding of human emotions.

Sure jan. You can say that a million times more and it still wont be true.

You don't know me personally enough to say that

:meme-think-about-it:

• It’s nice that Nayeon supports the girls, but to say she has shown support for ADOR/Min Heejin is a stretch.

And NewJeans have shown love for Twice many times but I’ve seen you in many threads saying rude or shady stuff about Twice.

:meme-what:

Do you people not read? Nayeon literally posted that right after it was announced MHJ won her injunction.

Gee, I wonder what the implications behind that could be in terms of which side she was rooting for.

• :meme-sure-jan:

That's literally you defending toxic fans in 4K and spinning some alternate reality where Twice wouldn't mind having toxic losers in their fandom spreading hate to other girl groups. By that logic, they'd have no problem with saesang fans, and we know that ain't true.

I never claimed to know Twice personally, but this is just common sense and having a baseline understanding of human emotions.

If Bot and Rand are toxic you are too and NJ wouldn't want you in the fandom as well saying shady stuff about their sunbaes who they respect. Like I am not defending them but you have done everything you're accusing them of :cryingr:

Most recent example would be your Twice thread in response to rand's NJ thread. Be a little self aware.

• If Bot and Rand are toxic you are too and NJ wouldn't want you in the fandom as well saying shady stuff about their sunbaes who they respect. Like I am not defending them but you have done everything you're accusing them of :cryingr:

Most recent example would be your Twice thread in response to rand's NJ thread. Be a little self aware.

I have said plenty of kind words about Twice. On numerous occasions.

People just already have this image of me based on their negative interactions, and they invalidate any behavior that contradicts their perception of me.

I have not once seen any flagrantly toxic Onces do anything other than spew hateful and abusive language towards rival girl groups. Ever.

And I doubt I'll see them at a NewJeans concert any time soon.

We are not the same.

I am, at worst, strongly opinionated. They are ignorant trolls.

And what's with Once? :pepe-hips:

You're a Once. I think. You tell me :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Literally nobody cares about your "kind" words.

And that should be a good thing! I hope you aren't at the next Twice concert too. Let the tickets go to the deserving people :pepe-pray:

• Literally nobody cares about your "kind" words.

And that should be a good thing! I hope you aren't at the next Twice concert too. Let the tickets go to the deserving people :pepe-pray:

I try to offer the olive branch in a gesture of good will and Onces light on fire, because some Onces would rather see the K-Pop world burn, I guess.

I'll probably end up at another Twice concert regardless, since two of my best friends are Onces.

Too bad for you. And me.

Lol, if he is a Once then im an army.

You're a whatever Itzy fans are called. Midzy? I don't know.

• Yama, at some point you have to realize you're part of the problem... :pepe-hips:

Only I would know this, but every antagonistic thread I've ever made has been in response to problematic behavior and has never been unprovoked.

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

And thus the endless cycle of hatred continues.

I'm innocent in other words 8)

• Nayeon just likes younger girl groups

External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread is beyond cringe. We might have to invent a whole new word for it. Something that accurately encapsulates just how much 2nd-hand embarrassment one receives from reading this crap.

I'm certain NewJeans are much bigger Twice fangirls than vice versa. That's just the natural order of things. So the fact that someone who trolls Twice on the regular is out here trying to guilt trip Twice fans into being nice to his new favorite group is HILARIOUS. Practice what you preach.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!