ILLIT and BM are receiving far much hate than they should

• its tiring. Leave them alone

If a group does really well like ILLIT, they cry payola, not real, fabricated, hybe evil.

If they do lower than expectations like BM, they cry fake streams, bots, fandom mass streaming, YG paying ads.

And funnily enough same excuses for both :skull:.

Like leave both alone. Its seriously tiring. Not ONE single thread that is positive for both groups on ALL platforms!

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• They shouldn't receive any hate if we're being fr. its not that serious. people should learn to criticize groups without dragging them

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• There are so many threads about both lmao

Kpop seemed to quiet down just slightly after all the crazy 3rd gen fanwars, but now the fanwars are going nuts again

Fanwars can be handled, its the full out hate that i cannot. Like ILLIT and BM are receiving that from literally every fandom available its not centered to one! 😭

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• I'm just going to be real here.

For ILLIT, it's legitimately the exact same users I saw and still see shading NewJeans and Hybe girl groups in general in every single thread about their accomplishments, when they don't make their own threads to hate them.

For Babymonster, yeah it's gotten stale to see so many threads about the same complaints. My latest thread was really just meant to acknowledge that Like That is great song and should've been their promoted title track or a double title track.

Honestly, it's not even just AKP. Take a break from here if you want, but I read even worse on reddit (god forbid twitter), and it's not even getting downvoted.

If I were a hardcore stan of either group, I'd just stick to discord at this point, because the negativity and hate is over the top, and no matter how strong your mentality is, it is draining to deal with on a daily, constant basis when you just want to enjoy a group and its music.

• I mean right, you expressed that opinion thank you, move on. Let the fans enjoy now

• This is what I mean, im not really active here, i am on reddit & twitter but it was too much AND here, its the same. To make a thread criticising is normal. But for them to go every single thread for MORE than 10 days ruining the joy for everybody is not and its no longer criticism its hate

• They are the moment currently, its expected the jealous and hated will show.

When new gen starts breaking records, it always met with hate.

• But for them to go every single thread for MORE than 10 days ruining the joy for everybody is not and its no longer criticism its hate

i really don't understand how this ruins the joy for everybody lol

like i've been enjoying both comebacks and reading what everyone has to say and even though i don't personally dislike the groups as much as a lot of people seem to it's not ruining for me that other people don't like them

it seems like you all are really effected by the stuff you read i just don't really get that

• i really don't understand how this ruins the joy for everybody lol

like i've been enjoying both comebacks and reading what everyone has to say and even though i don't personally dislike the groups as much as a lot of people seem to it's not ruining for me that other people don't like them

it seems like you all are really effected by the stuff you read i just don't really get that

I don't think it's that deep.

K-Pop is a very communal experience, and when every space you frequent to enjoy that experience with others is filled with nothing but negativity and hate, it can take a lot enjoyment out of it.

It's human nature. Nobody likes seeing something they love getting constantly hated by everyone, everywhere all the time.

It's fine that you're not affected, but I'd say many more people, especially younger fans, are.

• So, let me get this straight. MANY people can talk shit about other groups from small agencies, can call them nugus and irrelevant, but HYBE and YG stans can't handle a little and fair criticism and won't create threads about that and try to stop the hate against them? This screams hypocrisy, I'm sorry.

I know there are a lot of people who hate them, but stop with the generalization. Not everyone who has a different opinion is a hater.

People call me a hater, because I didn't like ILLIT's song, or when I criticized their encore performance.

1st: I don't have to love their songs, it's for children, period!

2nd: criticizing their performance is not hate, just a normal thing. They're Idols for God's sake. They are trained to do a good job, or at least average. Even their own fans said 2 of the members shouldn't be part of the group, so my criticism was valid. That was the first and last time I mentioned them.

Babymonster.

When they first debuted with Dream, I had positive feelings, because we heard they can sing. In my opinion, Aheyeon isn't even their best vocalist, it's Rami. She proved it, even in that trash SHEESH track. Then, YG released another lame song with Batter Up and I lost my interest. After Stuck in the Middle, I literally was in the middle, but SHEESH shushed all my hope in YG. I follow YG groups since the beginning, that's why I'm always critical with them.

I said this MANY times, I don't hate any group, I criticize their talent, their commitments, or performances. Everyone does that, especially on AKP, but with smaller groups is nothing special, because their fans don't cry like mainstream fandoms. My problem 98% of the time are the COMPANIES! Someone already made a thread about the BIG4 agencies being lazy as hell, and it is 100% true. They're lazy, because their fans don't want anything new or better, they will follow them everywhere. This is what I call a toxic relationship.😅

Like it or not, HYBE, YG, JYP and even SM is payola. All of them pay for ads, and not only on Youtube, and they do many other things as well. Not only girl groups, boy groups too.

Mixing real hate with fair criticism is probably worse than the toxic people online.

I will leave this video here from a Vocal Coach. Learn some new things.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!