are there any idols who DJ?

• Hyoyeon, who is still a member of Girls' Generation, is a music DJ. I think she tours, too.

Unless you were referring to radio DJ.

Edit ~ Correction: She is still with Girls' Generation. I apologize for the mistake.

• oh wow, did not not know that Hyoyeon does tours just with her DJ persona, this is awesome

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ty JesseAlex

EDIT: lmao she's playing Renegade Master, i love her sm now

• i mean like a DJ that does mixes like at clubs and events, definitely not radio DJ

Okay. Then, to my knowledge, I'm only aware of Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation being a DJ and surprisingly had tours. I say surprisingly because I've never heard of DJ tours.

Also, I thought that was just one of her hobbies.

I did not realize she was taking it seriously.

• Okay. Then, to my knowledge, I'm only aware of Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation being a DJ and surprisingly had tours. I say surprisingly because I've never heard of DJ tours.

the venues are DJ-centric so it looks like she's serious about this

• DJ HYO is the only one I know too <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay. Then, to my knowledge, I'm only aware of Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation being a DJ and surprisingly had tours. I say surprisingly because I've never heard of DJ tours.

You’ve never heard of DJ tours? What? I thought they were one of the most popular type of tours lol. Everyone and their mothers is going to raves over here lol. We have entire festivals for them.

• Hyoyeon aka DJ HYO. She’s done tours her own across Asia, Europe and North America as a full time DJ. Also some special events like New Years events, Qatar for World Cup, music festivals etc etc

• You’ve never heard of DJ tours? What? I thought they were one of the most popular type of tours lol. Everyone and their mothers is going to raves over here lol. We have entire festivals for them

to be charitable here, rave culture is one of those things (kinda like kpop) that is massive when you're aware of it and basically non-existent outside of it

• Hyunwon from Monsta X DJs under the name H.One

He did one of my favorite songs of Hyomins

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Hyunwon from Monsta X DJs under the name H.One

He did one of my favorite songs of Hyomins

lmaooooo here he is dropping J Balvin for all the fans

IIRC she was on a TV shows where female celebs did DJing. Hyoyeon really liked it so she asked SM for equipment and SM not only gave her the equipment they also gave her permission to freely use their studios if she wanted. The rest is history

It’s one of the few times SM deserves a lot of credit for really nurturing their idols to do something outside their comfort zone, I doubt any other labels would go that far for DJing which is outside the usual idol norms especially for a female idol.

• why cant i think of any that DJ? help me out here :/:/:/:/

Monsta X Hyungwon

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• So surprised H.One is already mentioned!, although I do know one who is a radio dj (wooseok of Pentagon), there's another DJ/EDM underneath SM called Raiden.

Radio Show DJ. (WSK).

My Article you can learn more about here; https://www.kpopmap.com/everyt…s-radio-show-night-radio/

External Content www.youtube.com

Raiden (@dj_raiden_) • Instagram photos and videos
    367K Followers, 1,094 Following, 337 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Raiden (@dj_raiden_)
    www.instagram.com

• It has been said already but Girls Generation Hyoyeon is a DJ, she is currently touring as a DJ, or was until just a few days ago.

There are several DJs under SM but the most known is Raiden. I don't think he is an idol but is linked to some idols, most notably Chanyeol.

I know there is a performance of EXO where Chanyeol is standing behind a turntable, but I think he only did it as part of the act.

• It has been said already but Girls Generation Hyoyeon is a DJ, she is currently touring as a DJ, or was until just a few days ago.

There are several DJs under SM but the most known is Raiden. I don't think he is an idol but is linked to some idols, most notably Chanyeol.

I know there is a performance of EXO where Chanyeol is standing behind a turntable, but I think he only did it as part of the act.

Chanyeol always has something interesting going on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!