2NE1 or BLACKPINK?

• Come on, man, Blackpink couldn't beat 2NE1 in lawn mowing contest. This is such an unfair comparison.

This is like your mother vs. a stranger. 😅 I know Blinks and Blonks will hate me, but if they think about this without being biased, they would know that 2NE1 are Legends, without them and Bigbang BP wouldn't even exist.

Next time, do a fair comparison. 😏

3b6392.gif

• If 2ne1 are legends, then what more bp is? Mythical legends? :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• 2ne1's music aged like cottage cheese on a hot Floridian day

If 2ne1 are legends, then what more bp is? Mythical legends? :cursing: :cursing:

No offense to Blackpink ladies, because it's not their fault, BUT without YG they wouldn't be half as hyped. 2NE1 maybe not as trendy, especially now, but they were actual artists, rappers, singers, and dancers. That's why they're Legends. Blackpink's only title is "The biggest girl group", and I said it many times, that's not a title they should be proud of, because it's not about talent or art, it's only about hype. Now that they're free from the YG dungeon, they can prove that they can make music too. Also, their songs didn't age well either. In 10 years or less, nobody will listen to them.

It's like saying Queen is nothing compared to Blackpink because they're more hyped. When we say in this industry about someone: "That artist is a Legend" it means they contributed to the Music world big time. Blackpink didn't do any of that. They have like 5 or 6 credits overall, together, they're average singers at best, and only Lisa can dance, and neither of them are real rappers. That's why they're not Legends, or Mythical Legends.🤣

I'm sure, Blinks won't agree with me, but their songs have zero meaning, and because they didn't create any of those, it's just a manufactured song. That's why they're so popular.

Jokes aside. Songs that are ETERNAL, made by real artists with their blood and sweat, hearth and soul. BP's songs made by YG without any soul in it.

• No offense to Blackpink ladies, because it's not their fault, BUT without YG they wouldn't be half as hyped. 2NE1 maybe not as trendy, especially now, but they were actual artists, rappers, singers, and dancers. That's why they're Legends. Blackpink's only title is "The biggest girl group", and I said it many times, that's not a title they should be proud of, because it's not about talent or art, it's only about hype. Now that they're free from the YG dungeon, they can prove that they can make music too. Also, their songs didn't age well either. In 10 years or less, nobody will listen to them.

It's like saying Queen is nothing compared to Blackpink because they're more hyped. When we say in this industry about someone: "That artist is a Legend" it means they contributed to the Music world big time. Blackpink didn't do any of that. They have like 5 or 6 credits overall, together, they're average singers at best, and only Lisa can dance, and neither of them are real rappers. That's why they're not Legends, or Mythical Legends.🤣

I'm sure, Blinks won't agree with me, but their songs have zero meaning, and because they didn't create any of those, it's just a manufactured song. That's why they're so popular.

4c9.jpg

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• 4c9.jpg

Can I ask why the hell are you using this Forum if you don't want to read? If you want to write 2 sentences only, use Twitter. If you don't want to have a normal and meaningful conversation with people, there's no point being here.

See? This is why I'm not writing Album and MV reviews for AKP, because 99% of you don't want to read long comments anyway, because it's too much work for you. 🤣

• No offense to Blackpink ladies, because it's not their fault, BUT without YG they wouldn't be half as hyped. 2NE1 maybe not as trendy, especially now, but they were actual artists, rappers, singers, and dancers. That's why they're Legends. Blackpink's only title is "The biggest girl group", and I said it many times, that's not a title they should be proud of, because it's not about talent or art, it's only about hype. Now that they're free from the YG dungeon, they can prove that they can make music too. Also, their songs didn't age well either. In 10 years or less, nobody will listen to them.

Long essay for a flop answer. All legends not only do have the talents, they also need immense popularity. It's not like any nugu that is talented can be legend. Going by that logic, then MMM can never be a legend. They do have the talents but not the popularity :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Can I ask why the hell are you on a Forum if you can't read? If you want to write 2 sentences only, use Twitter. If you don't want to have a normal and meaningful conversation with people, there's point being here.

that%27s-nice-dear-thats-nice.gif

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Long essay for a flop answer. All legends not only do have the talents, they also need immense popularity. It's not like any nugu that is talented can be legend. Going by that logic, then MMM can never be a legend. They do have the talents but not the popularity :cursing: :cursing:

I wish you would listen to more music than Blackpink. Do you really think every Legendary artist was overhyped like Blackpink? This is why people keep saying, Blinks don't know anything about Music, they only care about BP, that's all.

Mamamoo are already Legends, they were acknowledged by a REAL Legend before their debut, Quincy Jones. Everyone in this industry calls them the best vocal group, they're the most credited group ever. They don't have to be overhyped to became Legends.

I will ask one last thing. Do you consider Vincent van Gogh a Legendary artist? I know he was a painter, but the point is still the same. Basically, EVERYONE hated his work till the day he died, he became Legend DECADES later!

Did you hear about Janis Joplin? She wasn't hyped either and still one of the biggest Legend in the music industry. Pink Floyd is one of the best group of all-time, and they are not overhyped, never were and still Legends. Led Zeppelin, Ramones, The Clash, The Police, Bruce Springsteen is probably one of the biggest Legend in the world, and neither of these artists were overhyped.

The problem with some Kpop fans, and some delulu music fans overall is that they think achieving the Legendary status an artist have to be in the TOP10 every time, need to have 1B streams on Spotify, and if they didn't achieve that, they're "nugus" and flops.

That's a really sad reality of the Music Industry now. Back in the days, only TALENT matter, now it's only hype.

• Mamamoo is already a legend? Says who? You? Stop being delulu :cursing:

When I say legends, perfect example would be snsd. They have the immense popularity plus the talents. They also have their legacy that still now being talked about. They didn't need a quincy jones to praise them for them to be a legend. :cursing:

• Mamamoo is already a legend? Says who? You? Stop being delulu :cursing:

When I say legends, perfect example would be snsd. They have the immense popularity plus the talents. They also have their legacy that still now being talked about. They didn't need a quincy jones to praise them for them to be a legend. :cursing:

Literally EVERYONE in the industry, not just in Korea, says that about them. It's not me or any other Moomoo.

Sure, they're not overhyped like your faves, but they changed the whole industry, that's why BP and many other new girl groups can have a better life. Not perfect, but better.

I think you should watch this video about them, and there are others too when industry people talking about them, but I think this is the most important Mamamoo video on Youtube. Sums up, pretty well, why they deserve more recognition.

I honestly understand your point, but still, just because people don't know something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. A lot of people don't know anything about Queen are, but they're still Legends.

Mamamoo were considered Legends after 6 months when they debuted in Immortal Songs 2. They competed with real Korean Legends.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2ne1 was very special but they still disband, and their solo projects fail miserably. Meanwhile BP, well, they are a force of nature, in group and in solitary. BP then, by far.

Every group will disband eventually. Technically, Blackpink already disbanded. Their solos careers starts NOW! With YG, they had all the success, now they have to prove it wasn't just YG money.

• Everyone like who besides yourself? :cursing:

Changed the whole industry how? :cursing:

So you want me to believe and keep persuading me that MMM is a legend but you're closed ears and eyes closed when other says that bp is a legend/future legend group. Keep the same energy :cursing:

• Can I ask why the hell are you using this Forum if you don't want to read? If you want to write 2 sentences only, use Twitter. If you don't want to have a normal and meaningful conversation with people, there's no point being here.

See? This is why I'm not writing Album and MV reviews for AKP, because 99% of you don't want to read long comments anyway, because it's too much work for you. 🤣

Oh reading most posts is fine

Reading YOUR long boring ass stupid shit? No forget that...

it's that simple

• Everyone like who besides yourself? :cursing:

Changed the whole industry how? :cursing:

So you want me to believe and keep persuading me that MMM is a legend but you're closed ears and eyes closed when other says that bp is a legend/future legend group. Keep the same energy :cursing:

I literally shared a video with you. Please watch it! You don't even understand what REAL LEGEND means. You keep talking about HYPE, while I'm talking about TALENT! Blackpink is average at best, because YG never developed their skills. They're not even real aritst, because they hardly wrote or composed songs. The ONE AND ONLY thing you count them as Legends because they are overhyped. That's all.

This is the last video I will show you, if you're really interested in why people keep saying Mamamoo is a Legendary group already, use the search option. I won't do research for you, especially if you don't even watch the videos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AND FOR THE RECORD!!!!!

Never said Blackpink girls can't be Legends! I said, they're not Legends, just because they're hyped, but they can be, if they will develop their skills and finally start making good music on their own. That's why I'm interested in what they will do. So, you can't say I'm biased.

• Oh reading most posts is fine

Reading YOUR long boring ass stupid shit? No forget that...

it's that simple

Just say, you only read positive things about your faves, and ignore everything else. It's more simple and faster. Everyone knows that Blinks ignore the opinions of other people, especially if they criticize Blackpink. 😅 But at least, I'm fair, unlike Blinks.

Ofc, we all know YG could use all the money they have and just make another megagroup like BP just like that. Lets see how well Babymoster is doing.... Oh, my pepe-ooh

So, you will just ignore Bigbang and 2NE1, YG's most successful groups of ALL-TIME? They literally built YG, while Blackpink just enjoying the easy success thanks to their hard work.

• Just say, you only read positive things about your faves, and ignore everything else. It's more simple and faster. Everyone knows that Blinks ignore the opinions of other people, especially if they criticize Blackpink. 😅 But at least, I'm fair, unlike Blinks.

Again homie, it's just YOU

If it was someone of actual substance, we'd read it.

• Again homie, it's just YOU

If it was someone of actual substance, we'd read it.

Yeah, yeah, sure thing honey. That's how blinks work, right? At least I have a REAL opinion, and I'm not whining about HYPE and Spotify numbers every goddamn time, like Blinks. I never formed an opinion about any other group or soloist without writing why I think like that. While Blinks can't do the bare minimum.

I'm done with you all, not wasting more time on 10 year old HYPE fans. Let's talk 5 years later, that's all I will give your girls to prove themself as artists. Most people in this industry and average people won't give them 2 years. 😅

• I dont know what BigBang have to do with this, so let them in peace. Now about 2ne1. Yeah, i think im going to ignored them, just like their fans did after the disband.

:ragec: BP >>>>>>> 2NE1

They built YG. If you don't know that, do some research. Without Bigbang, there's no Blackpink. Simple as that. That's how NEW YG stans work, btw, after the group disband, they ignore their so called "faves" because they're not hyped anymore. The ONLY exception is Bigbang. The same will happen with Blackpink. It's already happening.

• Bruh have you really watched the videos you've been sending? Even the videos wouldn't make a strong case why they are legends :cursing: :cursing:

Like I told you before, that's why if you're not a fan, don't talk like you're knowledgeable about them cause you're making yourself look like a fool. You wanna bring up the topic that MMM was being praised about their talents? Where's your energy when BP is praised with their talents? Going blind cause it doesn't fit your narrative? :cursing: :cursing:

Again, only you, yourself is pushing for them to be a legend. :cursing: :cursing:

I can give you MMM as a talented group but a legend? Nope :cursing:

Writing songs? SNSD didn't become a legend because of it. You're putting your own standards for for your own legend standards. :cursing:

• I never see Blackpink winning vocal group awards. Did you? I didn't see anyone praising their talents. Everyone says they're the biggest gg, and that's true, but no one mentioned that they're great singers, rappers or dancers. Show me proof and I will believe you. Real article or videos, not fan opinions.

I could post like 100 other videos about Mamamoo. You watch "Immortal Songs 2" series, they were there for 15 times and won it 3 times. No other girl group ever done that. They beat your faves US debut tour numbers without PR, if you wanna talk about hype.

Mamamoo could've been hyped as well with a better company and more luck, because they were invited to Coachella too in 2019, but thanks to Covid it was canceled in early 2020. That would start their international career, but no, RBW didn't care enough, so Wheein left, and later Whasa too, and they had to wait 3 more years to perform in the US. While your faves had everything since day 1.

Creating RBW from the ground with the talent and hard work alone, they deserve the Legendary status, because they're the female version of Bigbang and BTS. The only difference is that RBW is led by idiots.

SNSD members wrote way more songs than BP, and they became Legends because they invented a LOT of things in Kopop, and vocally they were one of the best.

You keep arguing with me but never showed a single proof why Blackpink should be considered Legends.

• 2ne1 was very special but they still disband, and their solo projects fail miserably. Meanwhile BP, well, they are a force of nature, in group and in solitary. BP then, by far.

They just haven't figured out that they've overstayed their welcome and won't leave the public eye to retire with all their alleged money.

• i personally think 2NE1 are better performer overall BUT Blackpink has better group dynamic and we dont get CL feat. others vibe

We had some of Jennie and friends vibe in the beginning but over time each of them are strong enough to shine indiivudally in a group. The same CANNOT be said for 2ne1

• i personally think 2NE1 are better performer overall BUT Blackpink has better group dynamic and we dont get CL feat. others vibe

We had some of Jennie and friends vibe in the beginning but over time each of them are strong enough to shine indiivudally in a group. The same CANNOT be said for 2ne1

Lisa hard carries BP while Rose somewhat keeps up with her, but the other two are sleeping on stage most of the time. It's undeniable that 2NE1 are better performers overall tho

• This thread contains 99 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!