Will G-idle drop the Mamamoo/EXID gimmick now that SL flopped?

• They've done the same trick over and over again. But now it seems like people don't want to see a 2ne1 copy for the moment

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]H y u k o h | L O O Π Δ | G a i n [/COLOR]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• None of the groups you just named had anything in common, besides being girl groups, so I'm at a loss for which gimmick you're referring to.

The so called "feminist" message, simmilarity between concept ideas (Wife/1cm, Tomboy/Hip) and even their mama performance screams Hwasa/mamamoo in 2018.

EXID called out the same things that Gidle is bringing to the table (btw I don't get how they came up with Nude in the first place, almost nobody sexualizes the group tbh), did a 90s rap track and the whole soyeon rap style is inspired by LE hands down.

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]H y u k o h | L O O Π Δ | G a i n [/COLOR]

• The so called "feminist" message, simmilarity between concept ideas (Wife/1cm, Tomboy/Hip) and even their mama performance screams Hwasa/mamamoo in 2018.

EXID called out the same things that Gidle is bringing to the table (btw I don't get how they came up with Nude in the first place, almost nobody sexualizes the group tbh), did a 90s rap track and the whole soyeon rap style is inspired by LE hands down.

EXID were not pushing a feminist message, they were pushing a sexy concept (something the members themselves would repeatedly point out.) I know some feminists think it's empowering to be sexy, but that ain't why they were doing it. They became popular off the back of a fancam that was popular with male fans, and they knew this, so they capitalized on it.

(G)I-dle is also now pushing a sexy concept first and foremost, but Soyeon has managed to full people into thinking she's some feminist mastermind. There's not as much there as she'd like people to believe.

2NE1 were all about pushing the badass image. They were all about empowering themselves more so than women in general, much like their successors at YG.

• The so called "feminist" message, simmilarity between concept ideas (Wife/1cm, Tomboy/Hip) and even their mama performance screams Hwasa/mamamoo in 2018.

Mamamoo is a really bad example. Both as a group and soloists too, they were up against the entire industry and the general public, even before their debut! Their whole career was and still is about fighting for ACCEPTANCE! They didn't write songs about feminism, racism, sexism, the LGBTQ+ community, politics (global warming in HIP for example) or many other things, because they wanted to look like cool or sexy women. It wasn't forced, or a gimmick, it was NATURAL! That's why Mamamoo changed the Kpop industry and made the general public fall in love with them. Especially Hwasa! I'm not saying the industry is perfect now, but it's better than it was before Mamamoo. Especially for girls, and women.

There's a reason people always said, they're not a girl group, they're 4 WOMEN!

I don't think what G-Idle doing is forced, but they're nowhere near as good Mamamoo. You're absolutely right about the similarities, btw, but that's the impact of Mamamoo. G-Idle isn't the only girl group who "copied" them. A lot of group did that. I won't mention them, because I know their fans would come at me with pitchforks.😅

• EXID were not pushing a feminist message, they were pushing a sexy concept (something the members themselves would repeatedly point out.) I know some feminists think it's empowering to be sexy, but that ain't why they were doing it. They became popular off the back of a fancam that was popular with male fans, and they knew this, so they capitalized on it.

(G)I-dle is also now pushing a sexy concept first and foremost, but Soyeon has managed to full people into thinking she's some feminist mastermind. There's not as much there as she'd like people to believe.

2NE1 were all about pushing the badass image. They were all about empowering themselves more so than women in general, much like their successors at YG.

While those other groups sang about feminist things, put on images of feminist things, G-Idle is talking the talk and walking the walk. You can sing all you want about being a badass, but what is more bad ass than what G - Idle has actually done? Working your way to success and then having the power to call your own shots and have those decisions turn into hit after hit?

• Mamamoo is a really bad example. Both as a group and soloists too, they were up against the entire industry and the general public, even before their debut! Their whole career was and still is about fighting for ACCEPTANCE! They didn't write songs about feminism, racism, sexism, the LGBTQ+ community, politics (global warming in HIP for example) or many other things, because they wanted to look like cool or sexy women. It wasn't forced, or a gimmick, it was NATURAL! That's why Mamamoo changed the Kpop industry and made the general public fall in love with them. Especially Hwasa! I'm not saying the industry is perfect now, but it's better than it was before Mamamoo. Especially for girls, and women.

There's a reason people always said, they're not a girl group, they're 4 WOMEN!

I don't think what G-Idle doing is forced, but they're nowhere near as good Mamamoo. You're absolutely right about the similarities, btw, but that's the impact of Mamamoo. G-Idle isn't the only girl group who "copied" them. A lot of group did that. I won't mention them, because I know their fans would come at me with pitchforks.😅

Sorry , history will show what Idle has done will overshadow Mamamoos impact by a mile. I've been around since Gen 1 and seen everything and let me tell you Soyeon might be the GOAT . of all gens. While what Mamamoo has done is noteworthy, Soyeon and Idle will go down in history as one of the most impactful groups ever.

edit: .............and lets be honest, we ALL know who really won Queendom!

• Sorry , history will show what Idle has done will overshadow Mamamoos impact by a mile. I've been around since Gen 1 and seen everything and let me tell you Soyeon might be the GOAT . of all gens. While what Mamamoo has done is noteworthy, Soyeon and Idle will go down in history as one of the most impactful groups ever.

edit: .............and lets be honest, we ALL know who really won Queendom!

I don't think you understand your own words. It's like saying the guy who invented cars is overshadowed by the other guy who invented a better car. Both of them are in the history books. You can't erase the first person who did it!

I actually love G-Idle, and never said anything disrespectful about them, especially Soyeon, so I don't get it why are you so butthurt and toxic. G-Idle didn't change the industry, they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 3 gen! I know because I follow Kpop since G.O.D.!

We know who won Queendom. Mamamoo. 🤣 It was clear from the start they will win it, that's why everyone on the show said, they don't want them. I think one of the Lovelyz member said that she thought Mamamoo will be a mentor on the show.🤣

• I wouldn't say Super Lady is a flop, btw! Both song is in the TOP20 in Melon's TOP100, that's a big achievement from a group that's active for 5 years, especially when this year is all about the comeback of the Queen of Kpop.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think you understand your own words. It's like saying the guy who invented cars is overshadowed by the other guy who invented a better car. Both of them are in the history books. You can't erase the first person who did it!

I actually love G-Idle, and never said anything disrespectful about them, especially Soyeon, so I don't get it why are you so butthurt and toxic. G-Idle didn't change the industry, they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 3 gen! I know because I follow Kpop since G.O.D.!

We know who won Queendom. Mamamoo. 🤣 It was clear from the start they will win it, that's why everyone on the show said, they don't want them. I think one of the Lovelyz member said that she thought Mamamoo will be a mentor on the show.🤣

thats cute. wonder why Queendom used G idles songs in season 2 as the benchmark? Which song from the show actually reached the charts? wonder which groups performances on YT was watched the most? sure MM might of been said to be the winner, but dont worry , everyone else knows who really won.

As far as what MM has accomplished? we can say that they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 2nd gen. And I know since I'm old as dirt and was around to see Seo Taiji and the boys when they started. G_ilde has far surpassed MM already and continues to put more mile between them.

edit- Everyone knows "Lion". What did MM sing as their final song? Oh yeah, no one remembers. lol.

• I wonder if this will age as bad as the IVE flop thread.

• Idk if it's just me, but nowadays I keep reading about MAMAMOO? What's with the sudden resurgence about them? They're not even relevant nowadays so I am confused :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I think they have some loud fans here who just can't stop writing paragraphs.

I wonder if this will age as bad as the IVE flop thread.

Super lady not really doing well like before titles but still rising. Promos worked

Wife is the one.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• thats cute. wonder why Queendom used G idles songs in season 2 as the benchmark? Which song from the show actually reached the charts? wonder which groups performances on YT was watched the most? sure MM might of been said to be the winner, but dont worry , everyone else knows who really won.

As far as what MM has accomplished? we can say that they started their career when it was already much better than it was in the first 2nd gen. And I know since I'm old as dirt and was around to see Seo Taiji and the boys when they started. G_ilde has far surpassed MM already and continues to put more mile between them.

edit- Everyone knows "Lion". What did MM sing as their final song? Oh yeah, no one remembers. lol.

You're old as dirt, yet you're acting like a 5 year old butthurt dirt.🤣

Why are you so obsessed about who should've won? Mamamoo is still the most credited girl group! As much I love G-Idle they're not even in the corner to be a group like them. The fact that you're trying to make an argument with Youtube views and charts, proves my point about your knowledge of Kpop. I don't even understand why are you crying like a little kid, when I never said anything bad about G-Idle, I love them too, LOL.

For the record, Mamamoo has more views on Youtube too, I mean their Queendom performances. If you're talking about that. Also, Mamamoo won, because their song "Destiny" was way above everyone else on the charts! Maybe pull your head out of your ass, and do some research or just you know, shut up and don't embarrass yourself. I think you should do some research about Mamamoo's stats.

Also, didn't know you asked everyone's opinion on this planet.🤣 Maybe leave your bubble, because not everyone thinking like you. Not to mention, G-Idle wasn't even the SECOND on Queendom, what are you even mumbling about. Mamamoo was competing with OMG in the final.

Just because YOU don't know something, doesn't mean, everyone else is ignorant too.

• Idk if it's just me, but nowadays I keep reading about MAMAMOO? What's with the sudden resurgence about them? They're not even relevant nowadays so I am confused :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

You know, if you would leave your Blinky fandom bubble, you would know that they're still relevant. I can say the same for you, what I said your pal. Just because you didn't hear about someone, doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't see your faves ruling the charts. Because I'm sure that's what you're talking about.

Also, some Blonks really think Blackpink is the only Kpop group? Other Kpop fans can't say anything? If you want to see more topics about Blackpink, maybe ask them to make music, or you know, start writing threads about them. Everyone has a right to talk about their faves or anything else.

This is actually funny coming from Blonks.🤣 "Fans" like you are the reason, Kpop fans are fed up with you. You're so butthurt and so afraid of every other groups. That's why Blonks only talking about Spotify and Youtube stats, because you can't mention anything else.

damn.. i really forgot what mamamoo sang.

I remember AOA and OMG and of course GIdle

Yeah, but they can sing. Wonder how many people remember any Blackpink song. Oh, wait, Blackpink never got an invitation to any vocal competition show. 🤣

• You know, if you would leave your Blinky fandom bubble, you would know that they're still relevant. I can say the same for you, what I said your pal. Just because you didn't hear about someone, doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't see your faves ruling the charts. Because I'm sure that's what you're talking about.

Acting as if MAMAMOO was ever talk about this much before in the forum. And I didn't say nonexistent tho, I just said relevant. :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Acting as if MAMAMOO was ever talk about this much before in the forum. And I didn't say nonexistent tho, I just said relevant. :cursing: :cursing:

Why are you always so angry? ":cursing:" 🤣 I honestly don't get what is your problem. Did I say anything bad about BP? No. I didn't even mention them. I can't praise my faves for being one of the most talented vocalists/artists on the planet? Sure, you didn't say they're "nonexistent", but they're still relevant, kiddo. Hwasa just won "The Icon of the Year" Award in January and already working on her new song. Wheein doing the same, will release her new song in February and started her World Tour. Moonbyul will release her first full-album in February, and Solar... well she has TWO jobs on national TV as a Host on "Make Minam" and as a Judge on "Build Up" that's a vocal talent show for boy groups. And there will be a 3rd show later this year, "Chosun Top Singer". This isn't everything, because she's still doing her SECOND Musical "Notre Dame De Paris" as her second LEAD role! Also, she released her new Single and MV not long ago!

So, tell me, how are they irrelevant, exactly? They're one of the hardest working Idols in the industry since DAY 1. They NEVER had a single year when they didn't release something. Without Covid, they could've been at Coachella too, in early 2020!😅

Who cares if people didn't really mention them on the Forum till now? Are you jelly, because they have a successful career as a group and soloists? Seriously, what is your problem, I'm curious.

tenor.gif

Maybe write a letter to your faves to do something, so you can talk about them regularly.

tenor.gif

• All this mamamoo talk made some one very sad.

• you're talking about that. Also, Mamamoo won, because their song "Destiny" was way above everyone else on the charts! Maybe pull your head out of your ass, and do some research or just you know, shut up and don't embarrass yourself. I think you should do some research about Mamamoo's stats.

You reallise you can't call me butthurt and do the same thing right? Are not even slightly self aware?anyways....concerning what you said-

This is 100% not true. Mnets site was hacked and somehow Idles performance was deleted. If you search the comperable performances for each performance you will find that Idle is the no. 1 viewed group . The lion video from 4 yr ago is missing.

"Though it did not chart high at the time of its release, it later became a sleeper hit in South Korea after gaining popularity on their stage concept of The Queen's Royal Welcome.[3] It reached a peak at number five on the US World Digital Song Sales chart, giving (G)I-dle their fifth top 10 hit. The song was later included in the group's third EP I Trust, which was released on April 6, 2020.

"Lion" received critical acclaim from music critics, calling it "Song of the Year (Female)" and naming them "young lion".[4][5] It was also considered "one of the most visceral tracks of 2019" and became one of the group's signature songs.[6] It was chosen by Idology as number one out of 920 songs released in 2019[7] and was named one of the top 100 K-pop Songs of All Time by Melon and Seoul Shinmun.[8

I Did the research , did you?.......I think its time for you to go look for your head....its apparently up your ass.

• Acting as if MAMAMOO was ever talk about this much before in the forum. And I didn't say nonexistent tho, I just said relevant. :cursing: :cursing:

david33 is so unselfaware that he talks down other groups, gets responded to and asks us why we are so upset and talking down his group. He can dish it out, but seems to be a special kinda snowflake...lol,.

• damn dude, talk about butthurt..lol. You're currently engaged with 4 different ppl going back and forth defending your favs to death... You need to take a long look in the mirror and stop calling the kettle black when ur covered in soot.

• This is actually funny coming from Blonks.🤣 "Fans" like you are the reason, Kpop fans are fed up with you. You're so butthurt and so afraid of every other groups. That's why Blonks only talking about Spotify and Youtube stats, because you can't mention anything else

Who is scared of freaking mamamoo? Be serious 🤣

Even hwasa couldn't keep up her popularity.

The last thing u want to do is come for bp stats. They have everything. Be it touring ,sales, charting, streams. Now we are just anticipating the girls new projects.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• The question is, when was I not ever angry? :cursing: :cursing:

Idk how you understood my first comment but I was basically wondering why out of all times throughout their career, now they jist being talked about to the point some other people put them in S-tier among 3rd gen groups. They weren't even in the conversation before. I said relevant because there's really no big news about MMM as a group. I never said they were nugu you dummy :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• First of all, I'm not butthurt, I just hate ignorant and lazy people. Second: 'LION' is still on Youtube. You can't use the search option, or what? You should write sci-fi, because you're talking like someone who was abducted by aliens. 🤣 Do you even realize that G-Idle didn't win, because OMG was the second choice, and 'LION', as you said yourself, became a success, LATER, but the rule was that the winner has to be the one whose song leading the charts or has better stats. Not the one who had better stats later. 😅

Look at this, and see the DATES too! Maybe the aliens went back in time to upload these vids 1 day apart from each other.🤣

pasted-from-clipboard.png

End of story, I guess.

Also:

MAMAMOO Score 7th Top 10 on World Digital Song Sales With 'Destiny' | Billboard

And again, 2 weeks later!😅

MAMAMOO Scores First No. 1, Joins Chart Record (billboard.com)

Their whole album 'Reality in Black' was on Billboard for 2 weeks as the #11. For the record, Destiny was a B-SIDE! HIP was their title track and literally ruled every chart all around the world! You should use Google so you can see, how many times MAMAMOO was on Billboard, not with the same old boring Kpop songs, with Jazz, Soul, RnB and with many other songs/albums from other genres! Again, sit down, kiddo!

No one say, G-Idle isn't great, and it's okay if you can't do research, but stop talking nonsense! Thanks!

• All this mamamoo talk made some one very sad.

There's literally nothing to be sad about, LOL. Every year there are multiple Mamamoo content. Anyone who think they will ignore their fans in their 10th anniversary is just stupid.

damn dude, talk about butthurt..lol. You're currently engaged with 4 different ppl going back and forth defending your favs to death... You need to take a long look in the mirror and stop calling the kettle black when ur covered in soot.

I'm not defending anyone, they don't need defending. I just hate lazy and stupid people who live in their own fandom bubble and want to rewrite history. That's all. It wasn't me who started this, it was all of you. You don't like to see people talking about other groups.

Who is scared of freaking mamamoo? Be serious 🤣

Even hwasa couldn't keep up her popularity.

The last thing u want to do is come for bp stats. They have everything. Be it touring ,sales, charting, streams. Now we are just anticipating the girls new projects.

See? This is why we say, Blonks are stupid and lazy af! Hwasa can't keep up? Uhm, sure. Let's see!🤣

And don't act like if I started this, you asked for it!

It's been 3 years, but still unbeaten! Also:

Hwasa is the most successful 3rd generation female soloist (idol) in Korea - K-POP - allkpop forums

She's the FIRST Idol in the 3rd gen who had her own show "Hwasa Show" on national TV! She literally changed the beauty standards in Kpop! You want streaming numbers? There you go. Don't forget, Hwasa is an Idol at a SMALL and lazy company!

Now let's see your fave, Jisoo with MASS STREAMING! Again, I'm not hating on her or on Blackpink, you started this whole mess! Don't forget, her MV is on their OFFICIAL channel, while RBW sold the rights to 1theK, like they do it every time! Hwasa needed 3 YEARS to achieve 300M, not a couple of months. Meaning, people listening to her song for YEARS!😉

And this is just Hwasa, there are 3 other members! I could go on all week, but I stop here. I'm not your daddy to do the work for you all.

The question is, when was I not ever angry? :cursing: :cursing:

Idk how you understood my first comment but I was basically wondering why out of all times throughout their career, now they jist being talked about to the point some other people put them in S-tier among 3rd gen groups. They weren't even in the conversation before. I said relevant because there's really no big news about MMM as a group. I never said they were nugu you dummy :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

If you're angry all the time, seek for help, I'm not joking.

Like I said, just because you didn't hear or read anything about them, doesn't mean other people forget about them too. Of course, they're S-Tier, they're the most credited girl group of all-time, probably the best female vocal group in Kpop, even The Rolling Stones and Billboard said that, not to mention Quincy Jones, BEFORE their debut! They're just not as lucky as Blackpink, that's all. They had to work 10 times harder than most groups. They're the female version of Bigbang and BTS, but their company is led by idiots. I'm glad they were never hyped, because hype will fade away, but talent won't. They weren't in the conversation? Maybe in your conversation. No big news about them? Sure! They broke Blackpink's record without any PR. 🤣

Do you realize that "NUGU" and "Irrelevant" are literally the same word, right? At least in Kpop land.

can we all just agree that David33 is either a troll or an unaware mamamoo delu who ends up hurting his own favs?

Please don't cry! 🤣

External Content www.youtube.com

why david33 is suddenly dragging blackpink?? Like they wasnt even in the conversation.

Actually, I was talking about Mamamoo and G-Idle, not Blackpink, but Blonks attacked me as usual. Didn't say a single bad word about them.

• (G)I-DLE's most viewed videos from Queendom were 100% deleted. They had tens of millions of views each and were easily the most viewed youtube videos from the show, alongside AOA's Egotistic.

External Content x.com

• (G)I-DLE's most viewed videos from Queendom were 100% deleted. They had tens of millions of views each and were easily the most viewed youtube videos from the show, alongside AOA's Egotistic.

External Content x.com

Even if that's true, they deleted Mamamoo's performances too, because they re-uploaded the vids 1 day apart. So we can't know for sure who had better views. Also, it doesn't matter, because Youtube views wasn't important on Queendom. Only Korean charts and votes. In 2019 G-Idle wasn't a mainstream group, they were newbies. That's why they didn't win. OMG and Mamamoo was much bigger.

Did you read the other tweets from this account too?

• See? This is why we say, Blonks are stupid and lazy af! Hwasa can't keep up? Uhm, sure. Let's see!🤣

No she can't. Her solo career in music and popularity peaked in 2020.

Now let's see your fave, Jisoo with MASS STREAMING! Again, I'm not hating on her or on Blackpink, you started this whole mess! Don't forget, her MV is on their OFFICIAL channel, while RBW sold the rights to 1theK, like they do it every time! Hwasa needed 3 YEARS to achieve 300M, not a couple of months. Meaning, people listening to her song for YEARS!😉

U started the mess! U quoted me with a bp drag for just saying that the only reason we see mmm around over here is because of their fans writing paragraphs. So jisoo outdid hwasa in less than one year on yt? Why on this earth would u act like that's a brag for hwasa to do it in 3 years? 🤣

there are 3 other members!

Who are even less relevant in every way possible than hwasa :skull:

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

My actual FIRST comment!!!

Mamamoo is a really bad example. Both as a group and soloists too, they were up against the entire industry and the general public, even before their debut! Their whole career was and still is about fighting for ACCEPTANCE!

Your FIRST!

My answer:

This is actually funny coming from Blonks.🤣 "Fans" like you are the reason, Kpop fans are fed up with you. You're so butthurt and so afraid of every other groups. That's why Blonks only talking about Spotify and Youtube stats, because you can't mention anything else.

Yeah, but they can sing. Wonder how many people remember any Blackpink song. Oh, wait, Blackpink never got an invitation to any vocal competition show. 🤣

I literally said BLONKS, not BLINKS. If you know everything about Blackpink, you should know that BLONKS is the nickname for their toxic "fans"! That's why I never said anything bad about BLINKS! You provoked me, and I answered, so don't act like some innocent little child.

The WHOLE AKP is filled with Blackpink articles every week, about their Spoti or YT stats. Those articles include 10 tweets at least. BLONKS posting the same tweets 10 times in one post, but Mamamoo fans are worse?🤣

No she can't. Her solo career in music and popularity peaked in 2020.

U started the mess! U quoted me with a bp drag for just saying that the only reason we see mmm around over here is because of their fans writing paragraphs. So jisoo outdid hwasa in less than one year on yt? Why on this earth would u act like that's a brag for hwasa to do it in 3 years? 🤣

Who are even less relevant in every way possible than hwasa :skull:

She released her last EP in 2020, honey. Since then, she only released 'I love my body' and 'Chili'.

Go, read some stats and see her Awards.

Hwasa discography - List of awards and nominations received by Hwasa

She was nominated twice on MAMA 2023 for the "Best Female Artist" and "Best Dance Performance – Female Solo" awards.

Both times Jisoo won, and basically everyone laughed, because Jisoo won the dance performance award.🤣

Everyone knows that Jisoo only won because her MV had the most views in 2023.

To be clear, I wouldn't give any award for Hwasa, because Kim Sejeong should've been nominated for "Best Female Artist" award, her album 'DOOR' was easily the best Kpop album last year! As for the "Best Dance Perfomance" Lee Chae-yeon should've won with "Knock"! So, as you can see, I'm not biased at all!

So jisoo outdid hwasa in less than one year on yt? Why on this earth would u act like that's a brag for hwasa to do it in 3 years? 🤣

Who are even less relevant in every way possible than hwasa

The fact that you don't understand this, proves my point! Hwasa reached 300M views after 3 years, it literally means she's so relevant that people kept watching her MV for 3 YEARS! While Jisoo needed 6 MONTHS to have 400M views. That's nothing else, but mass streaming. Everyone knows that. She reached 400M on October 3! Now, she has 464M, meaning, people stopped watching her MV.

BLACKPINK’s Jisoo’s “FLOWER” Becomes 1st K-Pop MV Of 2023 To Hit 400 Million Views 

To see the big picture: Jisoo reached 400M views in 6 months. That's 66M views per month. She has 465M views as of today, so she needed 3 months to gain plus 65M views. Now, you understand my point?

As for the other MAMAMOO members, I already said everything about them, read my comment again, but for the record, Solar still holds the record for "The fastest music show win" with her single, 'Spit it out'. That was also in 2020, and still unbeaten! Both of her newest title track was in the TOP20 on Billboard!

Spit it out (2020): #6

Honey (2022): #13

Spit it out 2020 (Single in Korea): #2

Face 2022 (EP in Korea): #7

Solar Emotion Part.7 (Limited Album) 2024: #29 - this is a Cover ballad, btw! It was released 3 weeks ago!

Solar was nominated for "Best Newcomer Award (Female)" for her leading role in the Mata Hari Musical. So technically, she's not only recognized as one of the best vocalist in Korea, but also as an actor.

Every member in Mamamoo is respected in the industry all around the world, and of course in Korea, especially Wheein. People in the industry says, she's one of the most versatile vocalist and dancer! Again, not my words!

Some stats for Wheein:

Redd 2021 (EP in Korea): #10

Whee 2022 (EP in Korea): #4

In the Mood 2023 (1st full-album in Korea): #10

Since 2019, she never left the TOP10, but yeah, she's irrelevant.🤣

Moonbyul: Like I already said multiple times. The most credited female artist in Korea. She won a VOCAL competition in 2022 for rappers!

Eclipse 2020 (song on Billboard): #14

Absence 2020 (song on Billboard): #12

門OON 2020 (Reissue Single, Korea): #7

Dark Side of the Moon 2020 (EP, Korea): #2

C.I.T.T 2022 (Single, Korea): #2

The Present 2022 (Single, Korea): #4 - This was a special single, for her birthday!

6equence 2022 (EP, Korea): #5

And now her first full-album is coming in February! I think you should think twice before you post another dumb comment!

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!