If you were a CEO, how would you manage your faves careers better?

• Let's say you've somehow woken up as Bang Sihyuk or Whoever the new CEO of SM Entertainment is...and now you have the amazing task of being in charge of your faves careers, what changes would you make, it can be anything, from more comebacks, to dyeing a members hair a different colour

For me,

The first thing I'd probably do is add Seunghan back to Riize and dye Wonbin's hair pink.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• You beat me to it.

I'm not even kidding one of my life's goals is to successfully manage a kpop group, gg, bg whatever. I think my experience with K-pop fans the last 10+ years would make me qualified to do so.

I think English is very important I'd make them learn English and sing where the accent isn't strong. Having a strong mental health too, thick skin id definitely focus on that like counselling would be a must. Idk tbh I could sit here all day writing. I don't want CEO's to steal my ideas tho so I won't.

• You beat me to it.

I'm not even kidding one of my life's goals is to successfully manage a kpop group, gg, bg whatever. I think my experience with K-pop fans the last 10+ years would make me qualified to do so.

I think English is very important I'd make them learn English and sing where the accent isn't strong. Having a strong mental health too, thick skin id definitely focus on that like counselling would be a must. Idk tbh I could sit here all day writing. I don't want CEO's to steal my ideas tho so I won't.

You'd make a cool CEO! and probably create the next biggest group :yesr:

If I was an actual CEO and had to be in charge of managing a group I'm pretty sure I'd run their popularity to the ground in less than a month.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Completely blacklist Melanie Fontana and Lindgren.

I would also disperse the money they bring in better. I looked at Twices latest teaser and if they spent more than 20k I would be shook.

Quality cost money and my faves company don't seem to feel that way.

• I don't but since I'm not a expert on kpop I'd spend the first probably 6 months catching up and learning about the ins and outs of kpop before making a rash decision...

for everyone above saying do x or do y - unless you have the experience and knowledge and contacts and information and not merely just a fan of said group why do you think you know more than someone who's been in the industry far longer and has far more experience

• I would make sure that each group has at least two times a year when they have 7-10 days free without any filming and schedules, just for themselves to rest, relax, spend time with family, go for holiday etc

the older the group will get the more of those free days I would give them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I awaken as starshit's ceo:

- restructuring some employees

- giving my 100% for IVE, they are my company's spearhead

- give a quick tour for wjsn

- I might push one or three member from cravity to play in some web drama or variety show (minhee for this one)

If I awaken as cube's ceo:

- I'll give the 100% support for gidle and let's bring some chaos to the industry

- make a variety shows for lightsum, promoted by gidle

If I awaken as S2's:

- no, I don't dare doing anything different than the current ones, since they kinda had a good dynamic with Haein being the pushing force and the executives as the pulling force

- tho, I will try to keep sending belle and julie as mcs, mainly on every kcon since they are a fluent english korean speakers

- I might told Haein to make a one-off single comeback for Kiof with the concept of them being a rock band / accoustic concept

If I awaken as A2Z:

- I might need to reread all of the company's financial reports before doing anything 😭

If I awaken as Tamago Production ceo:

- nope, I hope never to be awaken as this one since I think I can't do his job better than him

If I awaken as Wakeone's ceo:

- instead of Jo Yuri, I actually want to be awakened as him because I want to give Kep1er a proper and the best disbandment concert they could ever had. I will start to preparing stuffs from now, if they haven't already.

• Let's say you've somehow woken up as Bang Sihyuk or Whoever the new CEO of SM Entertainment is...and now you have the amazing task of being in charge of your faves careers, what changes would you make, it can be anything, from more comebacks, to dyeing a members hair a different colour

For me,

The first thing I'd probably do is add Seunghan back to Riize and dye Wonbin's hair pink.

If I was CUBE's CEO.... nah, they are hopeless

• I would let them rest more. I also would pick their discography more carefully cause I really think that Baddie was a downgrade in Ive's discography despite being catchy and also that Saweetie collab. and my loss of interest in aespa's discography is that I really don't vibe with most of their bsides (it sounds dated 😭).NO half assed stuff. Also, not specifically increase budget but pay more attention to details to create a more original image and not something we've seen 5364646 times before. aespa is better in this aspect and Ive used to be too but I wouldn't let any chance of this happening. Humm what else? Instead of western promo, I would definitely focus more on the quality first to get demand before trying to appeal to a hostile public. I would focus on their strengths.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Hah as my one fav was a CEO I'm not all to mad, but I think if people here might know I am not the happiest with StarSh*p ENT to say the least for how they treat my soloist Jeong Sewoon, and the slow amount of attention he is getting on international platforms. He has had a slow but positive increase lately after the release of 'Quiz'.

However I will say I am happy with how he can sell out fan meetings and concerts in Korea, alongside MC and hosting events, and even appearing on a Netflix show. But I feel like I'm the only international fan half of the time lol

But, as a fan of CRAVITY and MONSTA X, I would love for them to be more known within the G.P (which I know is difficult), but more promotions, and focuses on the fanbases I would like to see them on fromm or even their own fan platform on b.stage since they still aren't on Weverse (and I'm not the biggest fan of that platform lol).

I think seeing something like that would be cool.

(This is Sewoon for those who don't know. Our fandom is Haengwoon aka Luckies/Lucky). (Just 10 mins is such a bop).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!