[DN] More proof of HOOK Ent CEO abusing Lee Seunggi's manager comes to light

• source: Dispatch leaks katalks and recordings of Hook CEO "gaslighting" and "threatening" executives and Lee Seung-gi with "death"

Kwon%20CEO%20recording.png

**[T/W] This article contains triggering descriptions of abuse, graphic content and violence**

Article: [D-eye] Hook CEO, "I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to kill him," Lee Seung-gi's gaslighting (recording)

Source: Dispatch

"What the hell, why Lee Seung-gi??"

This is the most frequently asked question after our report that Lee Seung-gi was a slave for 18 years.

"Lee Seung-gi isn't stupid. Does this make sense?"

In fact, Dispatch was in disbelief as well. So we compared all the deposits and withdrawals (overnight) and really, there was zero settlements for his music. It was truly 0 won.

So why the hell did Lee Seung-gi accept it? Bottom line, he was gaslighted.

sg1.png

"You're a minus singer!"

Lee Seung-gi has quite a lot of income from dramas, varieties, and CFs. The fee is also quite high so of course the settlements over this were done correctly. Lee Seung-gi was satisfied with the income he earned so is that why he didn't challenge the comment, "You're a minus singer??"

Lee Seung-gi's manager explained this part further.

Manager: "The CEO always brainwashed him saying he was a "minus" singer. She'd say "your fans spend money but make a lot of demands. You make a lot of money with other things. Think of singers as just fan service. From Lee Seung-gi's point of view, he chose not to get criticized than accept payment."

The manager also revealed katalks with CEO Kwon that detailed oppression, surveillance, and abuse.

[Leaked katalk chats with Hook Entertainment CEO Kwon Jin-young]

sg2.png

sg3.png

Manager: I'll charge 14,500 won for parking at the script reading location. After that, we'll move to the dinner table.

CEO Kwon: Are you crazy with that parking fee? Do it elsewhere without one.

Manager: Ok, I understand.

sg4.png

Of course there were times where CEO Kwon Jin-young was kind. Especially when she called the manager to run her own personal errands, she called him by name.

sg5.png

After the Lee Seung-gi "18 year slave contract" article came out, reports poured in. Here is a conversation with an informant to give you a glimpse into CEO Kwon Jin-young's personality. He was an employee at the Lou XX store.

sg6.png

Informant XX: When she came, everyone would say "be careful." Don't ask questions." She complained after she heard an exhaust sound that came out of her Ferrari.
    CEO Kwon: "Hey! You XX. Are you looking down on me? This XX, why are you making noises at me? Are you sending me threats?? Tell all the staff here to come out!"

According to the informant, he was shaking to the point he almost fell to his knees. The feeling of contempt coming out her at the time was indescribable.

At the time, Lou XX staff consoled him and explained, "That's the Hook CEO. She's like that. No one can say anything because of her great spending power."

CEO Kwon is known as a donation angel. In fact, that's how the press release was distributed. The authenticity of this will be discussed in detail in a follow up article.

Finally, let's go back to November 17th. This is the day CEO Kwon urgently convened directors and managers. This is because Lee Seung-gi asked for proof of contents.

Lee Seung-gi's manager thought about how to protect himself because it was obvious of the scolding and threats that were about to come. He entered the meeting and pressed the record button.

Let's listen to it.

Why the hell was Lee Seung-gi attacked. Her gaslighting was so scary to watch.

**Rough translation of leaked recording below in a meeting with executives and managers**

The recording starts with CEO Kwon talking about herself stating what's she's capable of when she's angry. A director tries to calm her down and she retorts back and asks her to "shut up!"

CEO Kwon: "I'm someone that when I'm super pissed, I get very calm and rational. I get very sharp. But I have to get mad. If I don't, I'll just yell, "Hey! You f*cker" that I even frighten myself. That's my disease. It's how I've been since I was little. I get scary to the point people say I've become the devil and murderer. That's how scary I get and I'm getting there now. He [Lee Seung-gi]'s not holding back anymore and asking for accounting records."
    Director XX: No, that isn't it.
    CEO Kwon: [pounds table] Shut up! just stop it!

She then goes into another a rant and threatens to kill Lee Seung-gi.

CEO Kwon: F*ck. I swear on my name I'm going to kill him. I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to kill Lee Seung-gi. That motherf*cker. I swear, f*ck!"
    Director XX: CEO Kwon..
    CEO Kwon: [pounds table] Shut up! Just stop it. I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to kill him.

She then begins yelling at Lee Seung-gi's manager.

CEO Kwon: Hey! You, get out! You f*cker.
    CEO Kwon: Hey [ towards Director XX], let go.
    Director XX: Ok. I'll let go.
    CEO Kwon: I'm going to kill him.

She also places blame on accounting team for the leaked report over Lee Seung-gi's accounting records.

CEO Kwon: What's wrong with it (accounting records)? And you, shut up, don't say one word from here on out.
    CEO Kwon: Hey! [towards Lee Seung-gi's manager], listen to me. Hey! [towards Park XX - accounting staff]. We told him to do it but he didn't. That crazy ba$tard didn't want to work. He never gave us the records. I said I'd prove what happened so why are you acting up, you f*cker. Isn't that the truth?

Lee Seung-gi's manager then gets up and leaves the room. The manager is heard saying he's quitting and Director XX tries to console him as he breaks down in tears.

Dispatch has promised a follow-up article exposing CEO Kwon's "image-making" through the media.

Stay tuned for updates.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• A lot has been said about these recordings and the horrible way that Lee Seunggi has been treated by the company. But not enough has been said about the abuse his manager endured for 9 years. I think there should also be a focus on that. The way the CEO treated him, abused him, attacked him. People had to hold her down in the recording from attacking him even more. He burst into tears. He sounded distraught and destroyed. It is very likely he suffered the brunt of the abuse from her. Jesus Christ, this is absolutely horrible and horrifying.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• A lot has been said about these recordings and the horrible way that Lee Seunggi has been treated by the company. But not enough has been said about the abuse his manager endured for 9 years. I think there should also be a focus on that. The way the CEO treated him, abused him, attacked him. People had to hold her down in the recording from attacking him even more. He burst into tears. He sounded distraught and destroyed. It is very likely he suffered the brunt of the abuse from her. Jesus Christ, this is absolutely horrible and horrifying.

This type of shit happens quite often which is why you see this in the entertainment industry. Unfortunately unlike an idol the regular person like the manager puts up with it because losing your job could mean losing your home etc from loss of income plus zero support or backup. Where's an idol has fans media coverage a support group and a big enough income to weather unemployment. The average person cannot afford that

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!