Posts by versatile

Reminds me of this suggestion I made, but I guess we can just make begging threads here so. Anyway I'll give you some.

I'm late but lol.

I haven't clicked on this forum in a while and have no idea of the context of this.

But I think a lot of you are similar to those on twitter you're very bored and bitter and want to bash someone coz it makes you feel superior. Picking on idols for personality traits or for irrelevant things behaving offended someone mouthes the n word or whatever it is.

For me if an idol sings badly has bad music or is something like that then it's fine to us as the consumer base to comment on that but when users start bashing them personally it is in my mind cyber bullying which ain't cool.

I think 90% of you are this way. I personally don't attack idols on a personal level and have rarely done that in my long long K-pop forum career though some may view my takes on idols talents as bullying. But I think that is criticism. But calling idols ugly and stuff like that is just hateful.

And people will agree with me and do the exact same things all of you are toxic to me. I dislike cancel culture. Always have and will.

This forum is as sexist as ever. Idek what he looks like but he is likely better looking than all of you.

You would never keep the same energy if two male idols were fighting over a female idols call her plain and mid. So why keep that with him? Also since when do looks matter anyway? Love is love from the heart. You shallow people.

Anyway, Hyeri started this mess. Posting stuff publicly as a celebrity is extremely immature and damaging. Sohee has every right to respond angrily. Why people defending Hyeri is beyond me

You couldn't hold your man down then go cry in silent about it. and people are now coming at the dude for staying silent ? He's staying silent because he's got a brain not acting like emotional babies like these two. Don't blame him for keeping silent that's called logic.

This forum no matter what always tends to go after the male every time and every situation. It's crazy to me.

I haven't given up on allkpop, Ive been here for 12 years and nothing will seperate me from what I view as a home. I may have a break every now and then and claim I'm leaving but at the end of the day I can't really desert it.

I am busy right now in my life and I put God's kingdom first before everything else. But when things have slowed down and things are more chill I'll definitely be active again. Love me or hate me you'll think of me when I'm active so why not :omg31:

The thing is that. False religion will be destroyed. As prophecied.

People who group religions together are just idiotic. Religions teaching that God who is merciful burns people forever they are defaming God as a cruel person when he isn't.

There are Jews fighting with Muslims in the middle east both claiming to have God but both killing in cold blood?

How do murderers have God when God hates violence?

Religions as a whole have done a lot more damage and that's because they're not run by the true God they're run by Satan, and 1st John 5-19 states that the world is lying in satans power.

But those who truly serve God keep out of wars they don't kill people or blow people up they promote peace and family unity. If ones were to be truly serving God and followers of Christ that will bring more good but sadly most aren't.

Why did you became so inactive from past 2-3 weeks

Why did you became so inactive from past 2-3 weeks

Long story. Won't tell.

Also I can't even fucking check my notifications like I tried to reply this yesterday and it wouldn't show up and when it did the page froze.

My phone is fine it's 8gb ram and nothing else freezes it's just the forum update via mobile. And I ain't getting allkill.

Hi yall, so I'm officially back and its been two years. I guess I wanted to make this thread to express that I'm happy to be back, and to ? just say that in the two years I missed this place and the fun I used to have here.

Bibi Kpop GIF - Bibi Kpop Kimhyungseo GIFsBibi Kpop GIF - Bibi Kpop Kimhyungseo GIFsBibi Kpop GIF - Bibi Kpop Kimhyungseo GIFs

I'm 20 now and my opinions on lots of things has changed (except bibi), so I hope whoever I had beef with before we can put that behind us until my next troll attempt. I am also coming out as a TOKKI because... I'm sorry yall I was so wrong the music is amazing I cant resist. Also, please give me akorns :cursing::red-heart:

I wasn't gonna really post for a while, but I can't resist my former bestie returning!!! even tho you blocked me (still bitter)

I returned a month ago but can't really handle being here and not being staff it's like.. 70 users online? -jumps into incoming traffic-

I joke, welcome back, try not get yourself banned same with that sibling of yours, to new beginnings.

-goes back to incognito- -dont ban me pls-