BamBam says he will never perform on Award Show again

• wow

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He’s right to not waste his time. I don’t think awards shows are good promo anymore. If he’s not paid good money to go, there’s no reason to go.

I wish my faves would not go. I’d rather have them rest and enjoy the holiday season.

• Sorry, but this award show is a total joke. I'm not happy with any award show this year, and believe it or not, MAMA is the best one which means, the bar is hell.

And the Seoul Music Award being held in Bangkok, Thailand? Are you kidding me?

The organizers just want easy money. Tickets are insanely expensive, and they assume SEA fans will blindly buy them, filling the 48k+ stadium just because their favorites perform for 5-6 minutes? It's seriously ridiculous.

• You'd think these award shows are well-organized and respectful to artists by some of the comments here. So many injuries, idols pushed to exhaustion, just used for views, forced to sit still for hours, and you all are clowning BB?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Do you blame him? Its no coincidence a lot of big acts have been dodging award shows since that time they were left in the parking lot and only that one piece of shit group got a changing room.

Now they have to use, what are essentially nugus when you take away their company pish and fraud, to sell out 10% of the seats of a stadium.

Who actually wants to be there for that? Lol.

• You'd think these award shows are well-organized and respectful to artists by some of the comments here. So many injuries, idols pushed to exhaustion, just used for views, forced to sit still for hours, and you all are clowning BB?

well it all depends how we look at things we can only see them dark

but for example this year there were also award shows in which idols were 'rotating' seats

for example group which was performing early wasn't sat down but they were just in waiting room preparing outfits and hair

then they've performed, went back to change outfits and then they've sat on chairs to enjoy some performances

you can many times see how groups are enjoying other groups performances, and also how many people will meet friends from different groups, and use that time to go out and eat together, or spent time in hotel together

as I'm following STAYC I can talk mostly about my girls, but the truth is that J spent time with ITZY's Yuna, they've ate together it was in Japan for KBS Gayo

and during other show she spent some time with IVE's Rei and they've agreed to meet up when they will have free schedule

there are always pros and cons

BamBam was probably angry, and maybe even a little ashamed because it was held in his home country yet the soundcheck was delayed, then there was fire on stage, and then sound engineers messed up multiple performances

talking about injuries, you can get injured everytime remember how Kep1er's Dayeon fell off stage during Queendom? but that was her own fault, recently during one of shows some boy group member fallen down to the hole and I don't know if he explained if it was planned that he will go down or he couldn't see that there is empty space and just fell down there

External Content www.youtube.com

• Do you blame him? Its no coincidence a lot of big acts have been dodging award shows since that time they were left in the parking lot and only that one piece of shit group got a changing room.

Now they have to use, what are essentially nugus when you take away their company pish and fraud, to sell out 10% of the seats of a stadium.

Who actually wants to be there for that? Lol.

First of all, those are effing strong words holy hell, even in my peak Army fighting days back in 2019-2021, i never went that hard (i'm assuming you are referring to the rumors that BTS got preferential treatment). =O

Secondly, i think this post overall makes a salient point - maybe the MAMA 2020 disaster was the tipping point, the first domino to fall in terms of idols and labels realizing that they don't have to accept this kind of treatment. Like could you imagine western pop stars like Bey, Swift, Gaga, Weeknd, JT, sitting in fucking ice cold cars in the middle of a parking lot for hours on end? ^^^^^^

Thirdly, despite the rumors about BTS getting that preferential treatment, i think BangPD actually did something really good for all idols by using BTS' insane leverage to teach MBC a lesson. Hybe boycotting MBC for mistreatment of BTS eventually led to the new MBC execs to apologize and promise to treat idols better.

For over 20 years, it seems idols never got respect from companies like KBS, MBC, SBS, MNET, etc, based on all the stories about idols being forced to come in at 2AM to start prepping for music shows, being forced to wait even after their performances to bow and thank the effing music show producers after spending 18 hours there, getting abused and even physically assaulted by TV staff, etc etc.

With how popular idol music has gotten, with how recent events have shown that idols DO have the leverage here and that it should be the music shows and content distributors that need to kowtow to idols and their labels and not the other way around...maybe things are finally getting better for all idols. We've already seen how established groups no longer feel the need to waste three whole weeks waking up at 2AM and wrecking themselves for these music shows - Ive, NJ, LSRFM, Aespa, Idle, etc barely seem to spend a week to promote on them, maybe 10 days at most.

• Good for you BamBam.

All these award shows look cheap anyway.

Even the performances don't hit like they used to. I don't think there was 1 memorable performance worth watching at this year's awards shows (not talking about Gayos). Last year, LSFM had a moment, the year before that was ITZY.

Everything about this year looked lame to me. And attendance sucked for all of them anyway.

Whether BamBam is getting invited anyway, I doubt they are compensating him enough to deal with their bullshit regardless. And, not like he's going to win anything. Might as well stay home.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• First off that's too long to read, second off if you know me I don't mince my words . If I want to call any group scum bags no matter who they are ill do it.

The reason I'm not saying the group name is we don't know who they are and rumors are for red tops and teenagers...not for me. I don't know who the group is we just know one group that day got preferred treatment while a bunch got left in the cold.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!