Allright, suggest me some boy group songs

• I am done checking out new ggs, check out my threads:

I got sick and had shitload of free time which I used to to check out all the mid range 4th gen girl groups - K-POP - allkpop forums

Dreamer's 4th gen mid tier gg playlist - K-POP - allkpop forums

Now it is time to check some newer boy group songs, give me your best.

The only criteria is that it should be late stage 4th gen bg, so no Stray Kids and etc, as I am already familiar with them. And they suck.

Also no noise music please.

• I'm not sure what you mean by "late stage 4th gen", but...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• some recent 4th gen BG songs that are on repeat

External Content youtu.be

• YG went crazy with top notch retro songs last year.

• made for gg stans

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• made for gg stans

BRUH

I literally got jumpscared like why are the bunch of dicks in that pic, who the fuck designed that fucking cover :pepe-laser-eyes:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• Can I ask the type of genres do you enjoy? I used to really like hip hop, but slowly getting into r&b and similar genres. So it might affect the choices I suggest, but if you want to try some more 'nugu' artists, here are some I suggest.

Nugu Boys on Instagram/Twitter has amazing recommendations, and helped me find a lot of artists I enjoy. If you haven't already I would totally check out her/their account for recs.

Some of my top listens this month:

1. Pentagon Release, + Yuto solo debut underneath his own company (that he said he said up with people he trusts, once I find out his position in the company I can link it, but we assume its a high position).

Yuto. (Japanese member of Pentagon, who is friends with ONF's Yuto (U).

If you are looking for more r&b - calm music, check out his other releases:

Profile. https://soundcloud.com/yuto_ad…m_campaign=social_sharing

Tracks:

External Content soundcloud.com

External Content soundcloud.com

2. BLITZERS is a 7 member boy group with a great variety of songs, their debut 'Breathe Again' being unique to many fans. But a lot of their songs do have rock elements. (Great for working out though If I'm honest).

3. P1Harmony.

I am a pre debut fan of this group (i recorded different vlives, and part of the showcase), if you have questions please just ask. They are so talented and are often viewed as 'memes' by the community sadly. I'm hoping more recognize them for their music.

(To be honest I love New Hope Club, I loved this collab!)

4. Golden Child.

Before I even knew what stanning was and before finding the groups I really enjoyed, they were a group I followed around 2017 - 2018 or so, and is often under looked at as apart of the 4th gen lineup. Here are some of my personal favourite listens at the moment, and some older favourites.

They are really unique, and a member just re joined the group since coming back from his military duties!

WannaBe is one of their most well known and loved comebacks.

(Latest comeback)

If you were on tik tok at all during the first round of Road to Kingdom, you might have come across some what viral clips of this performance:

Other:

My Bias in the boy group MONSTAX has also went solo as a gift right before his military service, and this is such a great song with amazing meaning. He also released an OST with the vocalist of MX for 'Awake'.

B.I. (Soloist, former iKON). He is a great singer to get into solo artist.

• Wishing you luck of finding your next favourite group!, also even if you don't recongize Golden Child, depending how long you might have been a kpop fan for, our Y has gone viral at different times for being a BTS Jungkook look a like, and you might recognize him from that. Some say depending on his makeup, he looks like different idols.

• The first group are really taking their name seriously with that medieval fantasy MV :pepe-joy:

• YG went crazy with top notch retro songs last year.

YG boy groups put out pretty good stuff when they ain't trying to be "YG".

• The first group are really taking their name seriously with that medieval fantasy MV :pepe-joy:

well... Kingdom's entire concept is being kings.

The member's stage names are based on names by historical and legendary kings. (even though I remember when someone in the fandom clowned themselves and said that Dann was based on a Danish king, but actually it was a Korean king. And I'm still sometimes thinking about the missed opportunity of having a Danish Viking king concept.)

"Coup D'etat" actually has references to their debut and earlier comebacks in both the lyrics and music video.

• I was expecting you to have listened to BND already, but here my second recomendation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!