Am I the only person who is uneasy about Jungkook seeing New Jeans?

• I feel increasingly uneasy seeing Jungkook being used as a vehicle to prop up other Hybe acts.

Mr. Bang's next hot thing is The Kid Laroi. And Laroi is now doing a collabo with JK, when JK has to face the fight of his lifetime, namely the decisive battle against Taylor Swift.

It seems Bang values Laroi more than Jungkook, since Laroi's contract is newer so he has the potential to earn more money for Bang than JK.

JK then showed up in Music Bank , and then clips of him dancing with txt and New Jeans showed up.

txt, i can understand, since bts and txt belong to the same label.

But New Jeans?

New Jeans caused Jungkook a lot of harm , at least in Korea.

For one month and half, NewJeans held Jungkook at bay in the Melon chart. After the implosion of Fifty Fifty, the Koreans once again began to count Melon over everything else, and NJ holding JK back for 1 mo and half gave the impression, at least to the Koreans, that NJ was stronger than Jungkook,

Jungkook finally beat New Jeans in the Melon charts but was overtaken by Akmu just 5 days later.

Given the amount of pain NewJeans gave to Jungkook, I am amazed that he had the mind to dance with them.

is Min Heejin that powerful in Hybe so even Jungkook has to fear her power? If so I don't see a bright future in Hybe since Min Heejin seems to be more interested upon controlling Hybe than conquering the world.

• Lol this is one of the dumbest threads I’ve seen. BTS is one of a very very very very few artists who have the privilege of having shares within their own company, and it’s not a small ass company either, it’s currently one of the biggest in SK. JK has all the momentum right now with the stats he’s doing on YT and in particular Spotify. Never I thought any artist was going to beat PSY on YT, so I was wondering who was going to break Spotify and it turned out to be JK. So promoting other artists under his own company is only going to benefit him, when they grow he will reap the awards as a shareholder….its a win win lol for him and there’s us the poor broke common people trying to comment 😂

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lol this is one of the dumbest threads I’ve seen. BTS is one of a very very very very few artists who have the privilege of having shares within their own company, and it’s not a small ass company either, it’s currently one of the biggest in SK. JK has all the momentum right now with the stats he’s doing on YT and in particular Spotify. Never I thought any artist was going to beat PSY on YT, so I was wondering who was going to break Spotify and it turned out to be JK. So promoting other artists under his own company is only going to benefit him, when they grow he will reap the awards as a shareholder….its a win win lol for him and there’s us the poor broke common people trying to comment 😂

I have to disagree that this is the dumbest thread. Read other whyknock’s past threads. He has a lot to choose from. A. LOT.

• Loona Chuu GIF - Loona Chuu Funny GIFs

aye bruh I don't know what you talking bout but let me tell you something, appreciate the thread and keep on posting cuz we don't got much posting going on here. keep it up buddy bless you.

I am talking about this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Something like a 0.1%/member.

Min Heejin would be owning more shares than him, although mostly thru stock options so not apparent to the public eye.

• I am talking about this

External Content www.youtube.com

ohhh. so you think HYBE is using jungkook as a prop because they want new jeans to get more popular? I mean they're probably just doing the dance challenge for jungkook's song because their label mates I don't think it's anything sinister like you say. I mean I do get what you mean because it wouldn't be too far out there if HYBE wanted to use BTS to get other acts more popularity, but new jeans is already popular without jungkook, I'd see this theory maybe for other acts maybe not NJs.

• Something like a 0.1%/member.

Min Heejin would be owning more shares than him, although mostly thru stock options so not apparent to the public eye.

Lol, I guess you need to Uni to study business. Shareholder rewards extends outside of the % they own in the company. And how do you know if Min Heejin owns any shares, you must be a corporate spyyyyyy, there’s no confirmation or evidence hence why you’ve got zeroooooo legitimate sources 😂😂😂

• Lol, I guess you need to Uni to study business. Shareholder rewards extends outside of the % they own in the company. And how do you know if Min Heejin owns any shares, you must be a corporate spyyyyyy, there’s no confirmation or evidence hence why you’ve got zeroooooo legitimate sources 😂😂😂

Stock based compensation is the most basic thing to assume. Esp in a company that is newly public you can easily assume that all their full time employees are compensated via stock. And additionally the higher up you’re the more stock you would have been granted.

To assume Min hee Jin or any top level employee is not compensated via stock is far more bizarre.

• Stock based compensation is the most basic thing to assume. Esp in a company that is newly public you can easily assume that all their full time employees are compensated via stock. And additionally the higher up you’re the more stock you would have been granted.

To assume Min hee Jin or any top level employee is not compensated via stock is far more bizarre.

Erm lol yep, like you said ‘basic thing to assume’, basically for people who didn’t study business or law. It’s not bizarre at all to make the assumption that she’s not been compensated if there’s no evidence of disclosure. You don’t blindly believe someone without relevant sources lol. If you want to get into the complexity of it, stock based compensation are a method of rewarding employees but it doesn’t mean everyone is 100% entitled to it. It’s also goes with a period of vesting, which can be 3-4 years where the employee isn’t entitled to it until that period is over. By law in some countries it’s required to be agreed with shareholders first and for directors, it has to be disclosed in the business accounts, especially if it’s of significant value. I mean doesn’t take a genius lol, I just legit took 30 secs to look this up 😂

• Erm lol yep, like you said ‘basic thing to assume’, basically for people who didn’t study business or law. It’s not bizarre at all to make the assumption that she’s not been compensated if there’s no evidence of disclosure. You don’t blindly believe someone without relevant sources lol. If you want to get into the complexity of it, stock based compensation are a method of rewarding employees but it doesn’t mean everyone is 100% entitled to it. It’s also goes with a period of vesting, which can be 3-4 years where the employee isn’t entitled to it until that period is over. By law in some countries it’s required to be agreed with shareholders first and for directors, it has to be disclosed in the business accounts, especially if it’s of significant value. I mean doesn’t take a genius lol, I just legit took 30 secs to look this up 😂

Yeah it’s obvious you know nothing and yoh googled these words two minutes ago😭

It’s extremely obvious she has stock based compensation. There’s no doubt for anyone who has a corporate job.

You can take my word for this.

• Erm lol yep, like you said ‘basic thing to assume’, basically for people who didn’t study business or law. It’s not bizarre at all to make the assumption that she’s not been compensated if there’s no evidence of disclosure. You don’t blindly believe someone without relevant sources lol. If you want to get into the complexity of it, stock based compensation are a method of rewarding employees but it doesn’t mean everyone is 100% entitled to it. It’s also goes with a period of vesting, which can be 3-4 years where the employee isn’t entitled to it until that period is over. By law in some countries it’s required to be agreed with shareholders first and for directors, it has to be disclosed in the business accounts, especially if it’s of significant value. I mean doesn’t take a genius lol, I just legit took 30 secs to look this up 😂

Are you saying that every employee of a public corporation who owns stock options as part of their employment package will have their names disclosed in the company's publicly available business filings?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!