What's the most beautiful K-Pop Song you've ever heard?

• (Thread Inspired by this Reddit thread trending today posted 11h ago w/over 6600 comments: What's the most beautiful song you've ever heard?)

BTS - Butterfly for me. 🦋 The ethereal breathy vocals combined with the heartbreaking emotions in their voices and lyrics and evocative instrumental. One of my ult BTS songs for me, and songs of all time. The beauty of this song helped save me when I was in a dark place. My twin sister even has a tattoo of a butterfly on her back because of this song.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about for you guys? What's the most beautiful K-Pop song you've ever heard before in your life?

• the most beautiful is very hard but the one that really gets to me is:

The beat, the melody, the vocals, everything about this is just...it touches me it sounds so sorrowful as the title describes...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But a very close top song is:

External Content www.youtube.com

Sunyoul's vocals in this...up10tion's unknown future has my heart in a million pieces they are my number 1 group and this song and just sunyoul's vocals literally brings me to tears.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• it's not kpop but it's worthy

External Content m.youtube.com

• It's not my favorite song in Kpop, but It's a song that sounds very 'beautiful'

• External Content youtu.be

Yerin blithely writing about a serious topic that usually deserving of power ballads (a relationship growing apart) with lighthearted (we'll try our best and get over it" way and dreamy just kind of speaks to a somewhat emotionally atrophied me. Everything is fine as long as we don't take it super serious. And that's just kind of been my motto for the last few years, and it's been very helpful for me.

Maybe it's Not Our Fault isn't my favorite song by Yerin but it's undoubtedly her most beautiful and probably the most beautiful kpop song I've ever heard

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• April story by april

• WJSN - Secret

• Tbh, I always change my opinion about the "most" anything, but I love this song and after so many years is like listening for the first time.

• I don't know if Lee Sun Hee's "Fate" counts, but...

Well, there are a lot of songs, I can think of.

• Difficult to choose only one, I'll go with this:

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

Edited once, last by Jasque-O-Part2 ().

• Feel my Rythm by Red velvet, Bamboleo by Red Velvet, Butterfly by StayC, Complex by StayC, Stereotype by StayC. Tbh, Stereotype by StayC feels like home to me. The lyrics kinda match me well, everything abt this song is beautiful.

External Content open.spotify.com

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• two of my faves, Secret and Spring Day have already been mentioned

so I'll do a loona one

im sure there could be 10 more but i dont remember rn

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Loona has some of the best bsides ever

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!